anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Young - Sorry, I didn't reply... There's so much going on my poor little brain cannot keep up! :haha:

To answer your question... I don't think this pregnancy is going faster than with DD. I think it flew by so fast with her! This time, it feels like I've been pregnant forever, well I kinda have in a way huh!! :haha:

How are you finding it?

Just like to say thanks for all the "congrats" and support, ladies. I'd like to appologise now for skipping out so much... I try to keep up but once there's a few pages full, my brain goes South for the Winter! :haha:

Morning ladies (or afternoon or evening depending :haha:)

Don't worry chez, my DH has a new nickname for me - preggo mumbrain, used for whenever I am forgetful or do something incredibly stupid. Unfortunately this is happening a lot at the moment :haha:

I am so tired it's ridiculous. I slept all night and then k woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all. Can't wait for the monkey's nap at 12.30 when I get to nap too!

A further example of my forgetfulness - I meant to say congratulations MrsStutler!

Young - Sorry, I didn't reply... There's so much going on my poor little brain cannot keep up! :haha:

To answer your question... I don't think this pregnancy is going faster than with DD. I think it flew by so fast with her! This time, it feels like I've been pregnant forever, well I kinda have in a way huh!! :haha:

How are you finding it?

Im finding it okay but the difference in this pregnancy is-

Im finding it hard to resist junk food. were as with my daughter i never had no junk.

I feel its going soo fast i cant really sit down and just enjoy it for a second because im constantly running around after my daughter trying to climb over things and crawling behind the tv lol

but i am enjoying being pregnant i am abit more worried this time round about labour x

Ooooh, V-Day! That's great, Chez! (Good thing I just learned what V-Day stands for yesterday. ;))

Pie, that is so great that you found a playgroup for Mondays. I need to find an afternoon one for at least one day of the week, I think. The ones we usually go to are during Ozzy's usual nap time, so it makes it hard to go more than once a week because it messes with his schedule.

I don't mean to ignore everyone else, but I'm kind of freaking out here and I want your opinions on something! I just got a call from Power to Change (the company I worked for before and who just gave me the "run around" about that job) and they asked me how I would feel working for them full time! A girl who got hired just a over a year ago (basically to replace me) just gave her notice and is leaving. They think I would be perfect for the job (since I basically helped create it), and are going to hold off on posting it until I can get back to them. Obviously they want me to get back to them ASAP. Obviously, I want to take the job, and I have a feeling Daniel will feel the same way (I would be making more than he makes!), the big question on my mind is... Do I tell them I'm pregnant now? In a way, I feel bad accepting a job knowing I'll only be there for 9 months or so. But we could really use the income, even if it means putting Ozzy in daycare or finding someone to watch him a few days per week. Aaaah! I just wish it wasn't so complicated!

I wouldnt tell them till you legaly had to tell them.. maybe you can say " i didnt find out till late " as thats what i said to my manager when i told her after my 20 week scan i said " we didnt find out till late and we wanted to wait till we found out everything was ok with the baby" she accepted that.

i know they say you cant discriminate coz of pregnancy but they do! ans theres nothing anyone can do about it! take the job xx

Oh, I forgot to tell you all, ezbaydust commented on my post in 1st tri and I thought I'd just let you know what she said, since she hasn't been on here in a while.

She said that she feels embarassed to come back to this thread (not sure why, but I told her we missed her) and she said that's she's been feeling pretty crappy and hasn't been online much lately. But otherwise, it looks like everything is going okay with her pregnancy, and she's 10 weeks along now.
embarrased? what did i miss what happend? x

Just wanted to pop in and let you gals know I finally got my BFP a few days ago! :happydance: I've been lurking and following this thread as best I can and I'm loving all the good news lately! Yay~!

congrats hun!!! x x

HAKING-yup! he was there when he popped out! and he felt it twice he was soooo happpy it was just such a beautiful momment because id been saying to myself " nahh cant be kicking yet this stron must be gass" lol then it was a certiantity when we actulay could see it and hubby could feel it with his hand! soo happy xx

SPIFFY- thank u and aww i think with being so busy with ur lo it is so hard to actualy notice it! thats what ive found i notice it most when im sitting in bed

Young - I loved being pregnant with DD but this time has been hard so I guess that hasn't helped with feeling like it's dragging. I'm watching my weight this time, as I'd like to gain as little as possible - not just because of what the consultant said but because I'd like to get back to pre-DD weight asap! I piled on 3 stone with DD as I just ate what I wanted... Which included quite a few take-aways! :dohh:

Harley - I'd take it for sure. It's not so much lying, as it's early days and it's totally understandable that you'd want to keep it a bit quite atm. All I can say is what I would do. I'd do as has been said and explain that I was hoping to extend my family and that it won't effect your work or commitment to the job. They shouldn't discriminate against pregnancy but some places do, especially over here! They know you have started a family so they obviously know you have other commitments too so I'm sure if you do choose to tell them, they will be compassionate about it. GL, whatever you decide! :flow:

Congratulations MrsSlutler! :happydance: :flower:

Youngwife, that is such a sweet moment between you, baby and DH! :hugs: Glad you guys got to experience it. It think it is amazing when our hubbys/significant others get to feel baby kick :cloud9:

Harley, when are you supposed to get back to job about whether you are taking it or not? I think that waiting to tell them would be best like everyone else says. Its still early. And when you do I would just tell them you plan to come back; if thats what you indeed want to do. Hope it all works out though whatever you plan. :flower:

Pie, what time is it there? I never know what time it is where everyone else is! Its morning for me...a little past 7am now.

Congrats, Mrs. Stutler! :happydance:

Youngwife, you didn't miss anything. We're not sure why Ez feels embarrased to come back. We'd love to have her!

Okay ladies, ready for a crazy preggo dream? I had a dream last night that I had triplet brothers (which makes a total of 7 triplet dreams since we started TTC) but that's not the funny part. Later on in the night I had a dream that I found out that Pielette was actually my mother in law! :rofl: Even though I've see your picture on here, Pie, and you look nothing like her (and I get along with her pretty well, so it's not an insult :haha:). Noah wasn't in the equation, but you were still pregnant, and so I was telling my DH, "It's so weird that your mom is pregnant at the same time as me. And I'm the only one that knows it because of the forum." :haha:

HAKing - I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was quite young (15 I think?) and was told I would have a difficult time ever having children. I also have hypothyroidism. So, with DD, we TTC for a year naturally with charting etc, then tried Clomid. We got preg after Clomid Round 3.
So, now we are NTNP indefinitely and hoping to get there naturally. The plan is to give it until DD is 18 mos and if not preg, revisit using Clomid again.

MrsStutler - Congrats!!

Rojo - Lion King!! That's awesome! I love that movie so much! I was actually watching it waiting for my contractions to kick in good and hard after my water broke. Love it!

All you ladies with Mommy/baby/prego brain - I remember that so well. It made me crazy to not be able to remember anything, ever. I can only imagine how annoying it must get while also taking care of another little one! But it was Oh So Worth It! <3

HAKing - I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was quite young (15 I think?) and was told I would have a difficult time ever having children. I also have hypothyroidism. So, with DD, we TTC for a year naturally with charting etc, then tried Clomid. We got preg after Clomid Round 3.
So, now we are NTNP indefinitely and hoping to get there naturally. The plan is to give it until DD is 18 mos and if not preg, revisit using Clomid again.

<3

Hopefully you will be able to conceive naturally this time. My SIL was diagnosed with PCOS and now I'm freaking out that I may have it, Google is my worst enemy :haha: I guess I don't really have any real reason to think I have it other than Googleing everything. I just didn't know if there was some sure symptoms that would point to it.

It seems more common that people seem to think I've noticed with all the research I've been doing lately.

Spiffy you have literally cracked me up :rofl: Noah is sat in his high chair eating cheese on toast and I burst out laughing, he's just looked at me like what are you laughing about crazy woman? :haha:

Hopefully you'll get there naturally this time lalila :flower: I've heard that sometimes it can be easier second time round because everything has been 'jump' started as it were. Fingers crossed for you!

HAKing it's just gone 5pm here so the monkey's tea time :flower: I always give him a light dinner because he has a main meal at lunch.

Wow, so you're about 8 hours ahead of me! Crazy time zones! You're eating you're dinner as I'm eating my breakfast :haha:

So is it 9am there HAKing? How weird! My day is just winding down. Thank God I'm shattered!

Yup, a little past 9 now! How are you feeling, other than tired? When do you normally put Noah to bed? Some nights it seems like bedtime can't come soon enough! :haha:

Hope everyone is well..

Im excited for thanksgiving.. its the kickoff of the holiday season..

thanks ladies.. i wanted something cute and unique and found baby lion king 1st bday stuff so i took it.. its super cute.. :) cant believe its less than 3 months till he will be 1..

Sorry to hear about the no af yet Haking.. hope she shows soon..how did the invites turn out :)

lalila-sorry to hear a bfn.. hope you get a positive sooner than later this go around..

lol its 1130 here.. almot noon.. lunch time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->