anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy, so great to see those lines getting nice and dark! I took a test yesterday and I'll take another tomorrow, then I'll show you all both pics. :) I also feel like I look three months pregnant already, but I have pretty much felt that way since Ozzy was born! :rofl:

Chez! Yay for Dexter! Too bad you couldn't get a good pic of his cute lil' face, but so nice he finally flashed the camera. Tee hee.

Pie, that's so fun that Noah has a group of friends to celebrate his birthday with. All of Ozzy's little friends from church are either a bit too old or a bit too young for that right now. Someday their age gaps won't matter as much, but right now it feels like a big difference.

Thanks, ladies! :flower:

What a lovely bump you have coming along, Spiffy... Even if it is bloating for now, it is due to being pregnant!! That just makes it all the more real, don't ya think? :baby:

I just realised that today is "V-day" for me! :happydance: Of course I knew today was 24weeks but I've just realised that 24w means V-day!! :flow:

Happy V Day chez :happydance: It's always a relief to get to 24 weeks! :flower:

Wow spiffy! I can understand not being able to keep it a secret :haha: I'm quite bloated by the evenings too, I can kind of feel my lower belly quite tight and firm, and then bloat on top of it :dohh: I do keep wondering when I will properly show. I showed at about 4 months with Noah, I got back to my pre-pregnancy weight though so I don't know what that means for when I show this time :shrug:

I think it really does Harley, when they're younger the age gap seems bigger. My best friend has two little girls and they're 2 and 3 and a half and now they're seeming to be more similar in age. For a long time it seemed like they were poles apart.

We tried a new playgroup this morning and Noah seemed to really enjoy himself so think that one's a winner :thumbup: Good because we didn't have anything to do on a Monday before. I ended up chatting to a woman with a three year old, heavily pregnant and due in 2 weeks. Took me back! And forward I guess :haha:

Thanks, ladies! :flower:

What a lovely bump you have coming along, Spiffy... Even if it is bloating for now, it is due to being pregnant!! That just makes it all the more real, don't ya think? :baby:

I just realised that today is "V-day" for me! :happydance: Of course I knew today was 24weeks but I've just realised that 24w means V-day!! :flow:

happy vday hun! do you feel this pregnancy is going faster? i feel like its racing past!

I was so huge with my daughter in that pic thats me at like 30 weeks by 41 weeks i was sooo heavy i felt like i was going to topple forward my belly was still huge and lots of overhang. so i did go back to prepreg weight but my belly is still lop sided from were her butt used to poke out lol so this time round i wasnt belieiving i really had a bump! as i didnt get a bump a propper bump ppl could notice till 7 months. with this baby i got a proper bump at like 4 months x

Oh yeh i forgot to say we felt our little baba on the ousided at 19 weeks! and have felt it since. im super happy about that as being overwieight i was always told not to expect anything like that for a longggg time x

Phew, lots to catch up on! Hope I don't miss anything.

Youngwife, that is super exciting that you got to feel your little man on the outside! Has DH felt him yet? :flower:

Harley, Thank you for the link. I will definitely check it out. We got our invites printed yesterday for Sam's birthday and will be picking them up today! I'm super excited to start planning now. I just wasn't feeling it (overwhelmed) but something changed and now I can't wait!

Spiffy, those are great progression tests! So happy to see that line get darker and darker! :happydance:

Chez, congrats on Dex showing his good and confirming he is a boy! :hugs: Also, happy V-day! :happydance:

Blessed, how are you? Still no AF?

Pie, glad Noah enjoyed his playgroup and you guys found a good one. :thumbup:

AFM, nothing too exciting going on. This weekend was good but went much too quick! We went out to dinner with one of DH's co-workers and his wife for his birthday. They are also friends of ours so it was nice to get out a bit with Sam also. They are expecting their first in early April so they just love seeing Sam. Yesterday we just relaxed around the house and ran a few errands. So happy this week is a short week due to Thanskgiving :happydance:

Anyone have any big plans for Thanksgiving?

Haking, glad you had a good weekend! We rearranged our living room so that we have a lot more space and I love how open it feels now! All we had to do was get rid of our kitchen table. :dohh:

As for Thanksgiving, we're going to Arizona to see family, but it's going to be a 12 hour drive. :shock: I really hope LO does okay!

Thanks ladies, for telling me that my bloat belly is cute. :haha: I have to admit, as soon as I find out I'm preggo, I stop trying to suck in all the time, because I'm like, it's not a fat belly anymore, it's a pregnant belly. :winkwink:

Chez, happy V-Day!!!! :)

Youngwife, congrats on feeling your little man moving! I felt DD at 16 weeks, so I'm wondering how soon I'll feel this baby.

Pie, I'm glad you found a new group for Noah. My DD doesn't have any play groups, mostly becasue I have no transportation to get her to one. Also, like Harley, most of her little "friends" are either a little too old or a little too young right now. It will be nice when a couple of months no longer makes much of a difference.

Blessed, I totally understand why you'd wait on baby names. Once you tell your other kids and they become attached to the name, it would be so hard to try and switch it.

haking- still no af here :wacko: we always stay home and make a big thanksgiving dinner. its a whole big thing for us. DH's dad/step mom and my brother come over. we visit people at christmas, but its too much to take our family of 8 everywhere for both holidays lol.

spiffy- we have family in arizona too. went there for christmas a few years ago and it took 16 hrs :shock:

Hey all.. hope your all well

Youngwife... yay for feeling the little guy so fun :)

Chez.. yay for confirmation of little Dexter :)

Pie-Happy to hear Noah had fun at his group :)

Blessed-hope af shows for you sooner than later...

Spiffy-great lines hun and cute littel baby bloat.. we also rearranged our living room.. :)

Haking-yay for bday invites.. I ordered Bryce's online.. were doing a Baby Lion Kiny party :) have you gotten af yet??

Harley-Hope all is well with you.. the gaps will be nothing as they age.. :) my dd is 3 months younger than her cousin another girl.. and now they are both 3 and it doesnt matter anymore.. :)

THanksgiving will be at my house this year.. so been cleaning and all that fun for that.. eating and hanging out.. then going black friday shopping with my sister.. saturday getting our christmas tree and sunday decorating it.. should be fun.. :) This past weekend we put up our outside decorations.. it was fun.. gets us to feeling festive..

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend..

look at that ticker!! 2 weeks and 6 days.. say what.. lol then next af and ttc :)

Ooooh, V-Day! That's great, Chez! (Good thing I just learned what V-Day stands for yesterday. ;))

Pie, that is so great that you found a playgroup for Mondays. I need to find an afternoon one for at least one day of the week, I think. The ones we usually go to are during Ozzy's usual nap time, so it makes it hard to go more than once a week because it messes with his schedule.

I don't mean to ignore everyone else, but I'm kind of freaking out here and I want your opinions on something! I just got a call from Power to Change (the company I worked for before and who just gave me the "run around" about that job) and they asked me how I would feel working for them full time! A girl who got hired just a over a year ago (basically to replace me) just gave her notice and is leaving. They think I would be perfect for the job (since I basically helped create it), and are going to hold off on posting it until I can get back to them. Obviously they want me to get back to them ASAP. Obviously, I want to take the job, and I have a feeling Daniel will feel the same way (I would be making more than he makes!), the big question on my mind is... Do I tell them I'm pregnant now? In a way, I feel bad accepting a job knowing I'll only be there for 9 months or so. But we could really use the income, even if it means putting Ozzy in daycare or finding someone to watch him a few days per week. Aaaah! I just wish it wasn't so complicated!

Harley i would take it.. Maybe just say your hoping to add to your family, as you just found out your pregnant and not quite to the safe zone yet.. thats my thoughts.. i dont know how you should word it but i would mention it somehow so they are not shocked in a few months..

Hi Ladies - I'm loving all the happy news in here!

As for me, I guess my NTNP will continue indefinitely. Was really starting to think I was pregnant (which would be a miracle if it happened since we had to use Clomid the first time around). But...nope, the test still says negative. I guess its just a combination of the breastfeeding and my PCOS.

Of course at this very moment I have to say I'm kinda glad. Lilli has been sick this weekend and I've had 4 hours of sleep in 2 days and am now sick as well. I couldn't imagine doing this and being preg too.

Anyway, not sure when I'll be back on this week with folks coming in for Thanksgiving and whatnot. So, for those of you who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving and for all those who don't, have a fantastic week and keep the good news and vibes flowing!

Oh and Harley - if you want the job, TAKE IT! <3 I don't know if things are different in BC but I wouldn't tell them you're pregnant until after the fact.

Harley, I would tell the job that you are expecting but that you are 100% dedicated to the job, etc and would be willing to come back after you had the baby--if indeed you plan to. I just would hate to hide it and then they find out soon since it may be hard to hide this time around!

Rojo, a Lion King party sounds so fun! Still no AF for me though, I've just decided to not stress it. It will come...hopefully soon. Or I'll even take a BFP instead :haha: I'm thinking I didn't ovulate from being sick and everything got all screwed up. I took an OPK yesterday for fun, (and I had a lot of EWCM) and it was positive...hmm.... :wacko: So we BD just to be safe! :happydance:

Laila, sorry to hear about the negative pregnancy test! :nope: Did you get diagnosed with PCOS before or after you had DD? Also, what were/are your sympotoms?

Harley, this same exact thing happened to me last time around! I got a job offer and a positive pregnancy test later on in the same day. I had already taken the job, but I waited to let the principal (I was a teacher) know that I was pregnant when I was about 7 weeks, and told him that I would not be returning to work after the baby was born, and he took it very well! However, if I had known I was pregnant before the job was extended, I think I would have let them know, just because I'd feel weird hiding it, almost like I was being dishonest. It already felt weird enough just waiting those couple weeks!

Rojo, you're sooooooo close now!!!! :happydance:

Lalila, sorry things have been rough lately, but I know how you feel. The first month we were TTC I was actually not too dissapointed when I got AF because me and LO were both really sick, and the thought of being pregnant was daunting at that moment.

Hmm Harley that's a really tough one. I would be tempted to say nothing and then reveal it later but I have to admit I would feel guilty about doing so. Having said that, they have definitively offered you the job and cannot discriminate on the grounds of pregnancy, so they should still uphold the offer. I think that's right from my limited understanding of employment law! I think honesty is the best policy in this situation actually because there could be some bad feeling if you don't say anything until after you take the job.

But congratulations on getting it, it's fab! :happydance: And no doubt it will really help to have a bit more money coming in in preparation for baby number 2 :flower:

Rojo, a lion king party, that's so so cute! Can't wait to see pics :flower: Ooh and not long to go AT ALL!

It'll all fall into place and happen at the right time lalila :flower: Its hard when they're ill, I absolutely hate when Noah is ill, wish I could make it better and all you can do is wait it out.

Sounds like the right attitude to me HAKing! The OPK was positive? What cycle day are you on?

Edit - just realised I wrote Harley instead of HAKing, sorry ladies :dohh: DH keeps calling me preggo mumbrain

Oh, I forgot to tell you all, ezbaydust commented on my post in 1st tri and I thought I'd just let you know what she said, since she hasn't been on here in a while.

She said that she feels embarassed to come back to this thread (not sure why, but I told her we missed her) and she said that's she's been feeling pretty crappy and hasn't been online much lately. But otherwise, it looks like everything is going okay with her pregnancy, and she's 10 weeks along now.

Thanks spiffy, I'd been wondering! Nice to know all is good with ez.

Just wanted to pop in and let you gals know I finally got my BFP a few days ago! :happydance: I've been lurking and following this thread as best I can and I'm loving all the good news lately! Yay~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->