anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I'm fine otherwise thanks HAKing :flower: I don't feel sick as such, just a bit odd, but that's ok. The main thing is the fatigue, it's really hitting me now. Noah has a 2 hour nap every lunchtime and I've started taking a nap myself then :blush:

Bedtime is 7pm and I have to admit I do look forward to it! I love him to bits of course but he's such a little dynamo, he wears me out :haha:

Spiffy you have literally cracked me up :rofl: Noah is sat in his high chair eating cheese on toast and I burst out laughing, he's just looked at me like what are you laughing about crazy woman? :haha:

I'm glad my bizarre dreams could provide some amusement for you. :winkwink:

Also, lucky you! I wish my LO took a two hour nap. She only sleep for 45-60 minutes at a time, and that's usually not enough time for me to really get to sleep and make it worth it.

Invites came out perfect! We just got them printed at Sam's Club :thumbup: and I'm so happy how they came out and we got them done for a great price too! Tonight I need to start addressing them and mail them out by Friday.

Pie, a 2 hour nap is awesome! Sam naps for about 1.5-2 in the morning 1 hour in afternoon and bed by 9 at the latest. But I wake up so early for work that sometimes I'm pushing for bed at 8pm :wacko: He has returned back to sleeping though the night so I'm hoping when I do get pregnant that sticks as I know I'll be exhausted too!

Rojo, I'm so excited for Thanksgiving also! I love the holiday season and all the fun stuff that goes along with it. How is the weather where you are? Winter seems to never be coming for us this year... :growlmad:

Yeah our weather seems to be fine so far.. no snow.. sunny but cooler, not cold cold yet though.. Im thankful for that though.. I do not like the cold.. winter isnt my favortie time of year at all.. a bit of snow for chrismtas would do just fine.. lol

Oh I know I'm very lucky to get a two hour nap time! It helps because it means I can get a couple of bits done, like ironing which I can't do when he's awake cos he tries to climb up the ironing board :dohh:

I do feel envious of thanksgiving, it sounds like such a lovely family holiday! I actually love winter, I love winter clothes and snuggling indoors when it's freezing outside. We got married in the snow, we married on 18th December and of course you can't plan for it but on the morning of our wedding the heavens opened and we had about 5 inches of snow. We loved it :cloud9:

Sorry I've been flaking out. Just stressed with the disappointment with how long NTNP is taking which is silly because we aren't TTC yet... Also been stressed out about Keira not gaining weight. bah. I've been reading... though to keep up with how everyone is getting along. :)

Just wanted to pop in and let you gals know I finally got my BFP a few days ago! :happydance: I've been lurking and following this thread as best I can and I'm loving all the good news lately! Yay~!
Oooh! Hooray! That means we have the exact same due date!!! Congrats! So fun to have another bump buddy, and you are the first person on here who I know of that has my same DD. :)

Okay ladies, ready for a crazy preggo dream? I had a dream last night that I had triplet brothers (which makes a total of 7 triplet dreams since we started TTC) but that's not the funny part. Later on in the night I had a dream that I found out that Pielette was actually my mother in law! :rofl: Even though I've see your picture on here, Pie, and you look nothing like her (and I get along with her pretty well, so it's not an insult :haha:). Noah wasn't in the equation, but you were still pregnant, and so I was telling my DH, "It's so weird that your mom is pregnant at the same time as me. And I'm the only one that knows it because of the forum." :haha:
Bahahaha! :rofl: That's a great dream!

I do feel envious of thanksgiving, it sounds like such a lovely family holiday! I actually love winter, I love winter clothes and snuggling indoors when it's freezing outside. We got married in the snow, we married on 18th December and of course you can't plan for it but on the morning of our wedding the heavens opened and we had about 5 inches of snow. We loved it :cloud9:
Oooh, snow on your wedding day... that sounds so lovely! I love winter too. Sweaters and scarves and snuggling up with hot chocolate. So nice.

Skadi, no worries. Life gets busy and stressful sometimes and I certainly don't expect anyone to make this thread their first priority in life. :) Sorry to hear that Keira isn't gaining weight. Has it been going on for very long? I'm a little worried about Ozzy's growth, but he did just start walking and is therefore expending more energy throughout the day. He's starting to become kind of lean. I need to call and book his 12 month doctor's appointment, and I guess we'll see how he's growing then.

Thanks for all the advice ladies! I decided to take the job and tell them I'm pregnant. I also let her know that I am willing to come back before the usual 12 months after baby is born. She was glad to hear that, as it let her know that I am serious about the job and would consider working there long term. The next step is for her to talk with HR about a few things and then I would get a call from them with an official offer. So, things are looking good, but I have to admit I'm still a teensy bit worried.

I think you've done the right thing Harley, you don't want there to be bad feeling once you've taken the job and you've been upfront and honest :flower: I'm sure you'll feel a lot better when you get it officially in writing though! I wouldn't worry about Ozzy's growth too much, I think there's such a big range of normal and they all balance out when they get older :thumbup: Noah is a chunk and it has worried me at times but I think he'll slim down as he gets a bit older. He eats really well but he doesn't eat any junk so I guess that's just his build at the moment!

Sorry it's getting you down a bit skadi. Would you consider stepping it up a bit to TTC? I found NTNP too frustrating in the end and had to throw everything at it because it was driving me crazy.

Hey ladies..

Pie we got married the 15th of December :) will be 5 years this year :)

Hope the us ladies have a great thanksgiving tomorrow.. and im so ready to start ttc.. a bit daunting to think about having 3 kids but i think im ready..

Spiffy - I must admit your dream made me laugh when I first read about it! :ROFL: I had a crazy dream last night actually... I found out DF had cheated on me by having a one-night-stand with some girl called Violet! :wacko: It's not even like we know anyone called Violet or that the name has come up for me to dream about it... :haha: I told him
right away when we woke up, and we had a giggle about it!!

HAKing - Glad your invites turned out perfect for you!

Skadi - Sorry to hear you're having a stressful time of it lately :hugs:

Pie - Aaah, you wedding day sounds perfect. I know how rare the snow is here and it's never guaranteed, and living by the sea - I can count on one hand the amount of times we've had snow in my lifetime! I would LOVE a Winter wedding. Our anniversary is New Years Day and I'd love to get married one New Years Day and have it snow... Thaaat's just never gonna happen, sadly. :nope:

Harley - I think you made the right choice too. Here might be another story as they're not as compassionate in most places in my area, and would consider someone else over an expectant mother but not give that as a reason and give a dishonest one. It sounds like they really want you and as soon as you have it all in writing, you'll feel much better about everything. :flow:

Rojo - I'm finding it a tiny bit daunting now - that I'm going to have 2 little mites running riot, nevermind 3! :haha: I know we'll be fine but I would like a break (from being pregnant) before the next one! :thumbup: We think we'd like to start NTNP again when this LO is around 1, that way there will be another close enough gap between them, not too close and not too big. Then see how that goes and go from there.

I too think Thanksgiving would be a great holiday to celebrate. I hope those who're celebrating enjoy themselves!

hi ladies, sorry i havent been on. my uncle passed away. we were planning a family reunion this saturday that will now be a funeral. :(

he is one of 11 kids and the first to pass away, even though he was one of the youngest. mixing diet pills with energy drinks im told. gave him a seizure that caused a heart attack. went without oxygen too long and the dr's put him into a medically induced coma. ran some tests and he wasnt doing good. they took him off the ventilators yesterday.

i want to catch up but i might not be on much. i hope i havent missed anything important going on here. this is my fave thread. :hugs:

Harley - She has been growing very slowly ever since starting solids but this last month was the worst with only one ounce gained. I'm still waiting to hear back about bloodwork that was done. I don't understand it because she eats so much. I decided to get her started on pasta now for the extra calories... hopefully that will make a difference.

Pie - I'd love to TTC now but OH seems to have no sex drive. It's so frustrating.

Blessed - I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, that is sad!

Interesting. Pasta sounds like a good idea. I wonder if Ozzy's slow growth might be because I haven't yet introduced dairy into his diet. He was having trouble with it until about 9 months just in my breastmilk. That's cleared up, but I'm still kinda wary of feeding it to him straight up. I should probably try giving him some yogurt or cheese or something and just see how it goes.

Hi ladies! How is everyone?

Oh blessed I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs: That's so sad, him being the youngest as well. Those energy drinks are evil, they really are :nope: And don't even get me started on diet pills :growlmad: I really wish the food industry would take more responsibility sometimes.

I hope the funeral goes as well as it can. Thinking of you :hugs:

Hmm skadi, maybe she's just going to be petite. Pasta is definitely a good idea, Noah loves pasta and it always goes down well.

I'd try introducing dairy slowly Harley, then you can see if he has any reaction to it. It is a great weight gainer though so worth a go.

We're all good, I'm absolutely exhausted most of the time now though. It took me about 45 mins to persuade myself to go to the supermarket earlier :blush: I also felt a bit sick so that didn't help. Bless my mum, she's coming over to help me clean a bit later. Don't know what I'd do without her!

Hi, Pie! (Speaking of pie, Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans! Eat lots of pumpkin pie for me!)

Your mom sounds fantastic. So nice that she is there to help you through the sleepy first trimester.

As for the dairy, I think I will see where his growth is after his 12 month check up and go from there. But I know I should probably introduce it soon.

I am fabulous this morning. Just got the call to confirm I indeed got the job. Should be getting the official email later this afternoon. I start on Dec. 7th! Yay!

And my first maternity appointment is this afternoon. I'm so happy today!

That's lovely of your mom to help you out! Mine won't even help me arrange daycare. Pfft.

Hi ladies.. will take alittle break from this thread i think. will be reading but i few things going on and i dont wanna put the thread on a downer lol so il keep it too my self till it gets rissolved i gues xx

:( I'm sorry, youngwife. We're always here if you need someone to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->