Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I haven't been on for about a week. Wow Layla, first of all congrats on the BFP.... How are things going with that? And I am so sorry to hear about your marriage... That seems so out of nowhere! I'm sorry you're going through it. Any updates on that?

:( I feel all lonely in here now!
Come on baby #3! I'm bored of waiting!

I've been stalking this thread, but sine I haven't had my first pp AF, I wasn't sure if I should jump in. I'm REALLY getting impatient/frustrated that AF has not returned yet. I go back to work at the end of June, and wanted to be 8-12 week pregnant by then. I can practically hear the time ticking by....

Hi dove :)
Sucks waiting eh! Seems like we have a plan and our bodies have a completely different one!

Damn it, tested and bfn at 10dpo. Pretty sure I'm out :(

:( I had both mine at 9dpo! Not holding out a lot of hope. Kind of feel better thinking it's game over for this cycle :)

Hi joker :) I'm just waiting for af to show! So over this at the moment! Can't believe everyone has a bfp except me!!! Ah well, bubba number three will come along when it's good and ready!

Hang in there, girlie! Your time will come! :hugs:

I haven't been online much... have had some pretty fun morning sickness. I've lost about 10 lbs in the last month. While it's not a fun way to do it, I'm certainly not complaining!

Weren't you looking into fostering for awhile?

Hi everyone! Been a while since ive been here....talked with my husband....he apologized about everything....and we will seek counseling....hes not a bipolar type of guy..usually really easy going. But ive been thinking and reflexting a lot about me and him, our marriage.... And to be very honest, ive been settling here... Maybe counseling can help ME, but i feel like the life he and i have together is not really the life i want. Hes a tight wad...... Ive accepted or have been acdepting it for our entire relationship. He doesnt like spending money and to be honest, im really tired of him telling me im a gold digger because i want a wedding ring. Hes never bought me one. I bought him one that i spent $2000 on. I made payments evey month. It was interest free bevause his even had diaminds in it. And if i bring up how sad it makes me feel that i havent gone one yet, he gets upset and says i just want him to spend money on me.
So now im sitting here contemplating what im really into here...am i really happy? I just dont feel it. Hes actually very ezcited about the prospect of another baby soo i just keep using the morning sickness to keep my sistance crom him because its me, who is actually unhappy here.... Not that i wannt him to spend money in me, but im not working and i just go to school but he expects for me to contribute to hiusehold expenses and pay all my expenses...and thats ok, because i have a savings account that i can use at least till the baby is born, but my money wont last forever so im going to need to find a job and school will take back burner. Thats ok, nut he doesnt want me to quit schjool, but yet wont help me financially....is this even a marriage? I dont know.....i just know that im not happy here in this situation and i need to figure this out soon. Any advice ladies? Sorry im so much drama right now....this is not how i envisioned any of this.... Thank you

Layla I'm so sorry... I don't think anyone can really know but you.. But you do seen unhappy with things the way they are now :(

Hugs iowbird. I hate AF, i wish you had your BFP :(

Awww Layla :( counselling sounds like a great idea, hopefully it will help you two work through your problems.

Af is tailing off, back on the bd wagon in a day or two :) my bfp will come!
Fostering application is underway, we go for our medicals next week :)

Today is day 5 of LO not having any breastmilk. Unless he has a mega relapse and freaks out one of these mornings, I'm considering him weaned! He hasn't seemed to miss it at all past the first day... as long as he gets his sippy cup of milk, he's fine.

I probably miss it more than he does... lol It was hard to give it up, but I'm also relieved at the same time. It's kind of nice not to be tied to it anymore. At least not for a few months... then it'll be back to newborn feeding frenzy. *sigh* lol

Hello, we are wanting to ttc #2 and I'm still feeding morning and night (and during night when teething) was wondering if anyone else has not had af back yet? Tmi but I think I do or am trying to ovulate as I get ewcm and on the pee sticks I've had smiley faces, but no af and now lo is 16 months. Not sure what to do next, we have been dtd but I feel like we are shooting a bit in the dark. Anyone have advice or similar experience, thanks liz lemon xxx

Hi, I'm breastfeeding my 2.5 year old, cycles basically back to normal now, I never ovulated before I had him! We're off to get clomid next week, I'm happy with taking it while bf but there's a likelihood my milk will dry up, which will happen in pregnancy anyway, kinda sad about it but ds is a real boob monster do hopefully dry nursing will be enough for him.
My cycles took over a year to get back to normal liz , you could try supplements eg agnus castus but I've no real advice other than keep cracking on

How are all you ladies going? Hop your pregnancies are going smoothly! X x x

doing well.... i'm 23 weeks now and I still cant believe this is really going to be a sticky bean and a take-home baby. I miss nursing, so I'll be looking forward to having an infant again. I feel lots of little kicks lately, that part is so nice <3

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->