Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Af still not here. Stupid cycles, just keep on messing with my head!
I'm in a much better state of mind about it this month now though :)

Iow are you going to test tomorrow? Hopefully you get your bfp! For the heck of it, i used opk yesterday and it was positive. I did another today and it was still positive. So i dont really know if im going to ovulate soon or if at all. Hopefully i do soon so i can see how long this cycle is.

Got a tiny bit of spotting yesterday morning. And a tiny bit again this morning, so I'm all but out, no point in testing now.
In other news, I've just been asked to be a bridesmaid next year, which will mean flying back to the uk for a few weeks, so we might have a few months off ttc soon. X

Bridesmaid!!! Eeeeeekkk!!! Im a bridesmaid in a wedding set for this weekend.... Bleh... Let me just say, i cant wait till its done and over with... Some people who don't know how to be gracious and friendly, just shouldn't be allowed to have weddings... My good friend has shown her true colors and leaving me wishing i never agreed to be in this wedding.

Anywho.....I did an opk strip this morning and it was getting lighter, and right now its a lot lighter than earlier. But i don't temp so who knows if i will ovulate or if i have ovulated...but on the upside, my opk was positive on CDs 15, 16, and partially 17. A lot better than my later days in months before. Feeling slight cramps today so maybe ovulation day is today. Don't count on be pregnant though...but looking forward to getting back to normal cycles.

Next week is hubby's birthday and i planned a whole week of surprises!! Vegas for three days, back home for a birthday party, and then four day cruise! Im super excited because he has no clue. The only downfall is that AF is due that saturday the 22..... Thats a definite mood killer, but its the last night of our cruise so hopefully I can wear him out till the 22! Heeheee....

On to the next cycles iow-bird! I think its just me and you left here woman!!! Just gotta get us out of here eh?

So glad your here to keep me company! But hope we both get our bfp soon!!

Iow-bird, are you on countdown to pregnancy? In case you are, lets be friends! Im Laylagirl there also!

Just checking in on you ladies! I haven't been on the computer much the past few weeks, I've been so busy! How's everyone doing? :flower:

Yep, I'm still nursing and no plans to stop any time soon. All my blood tests came back normal. So we'll just keep on plodding on ttc :) not too worried about it! And would prefer not to get a bfp this month as baby would be due the same week as Christmas! X

Yep, I'm still nursing and no plans to stop any time soon. All my blood tests came back normal. So we'll just keep on plodding on ttc :) not too worried about it! And would prefer not to get a bfp this month as baby would be due the same week as Christmas! X

Hi... I just tested with frer.....positive.... But im scared now. My period isnt due till saturday.... What its a chemical pg? I have NO CM. at all.... Wouldnt that mean im not producing progesterone? I dont even know what to think....except that i wish i never tested....

Hi... I just tested with frer.....positive.... But im scared now. My period isnt due till saturday.... What its a chemical pg? I have NO CM. at all.... Wouldnt that mean im not producing progesterone? I dont even know what to think....except that i wish i never tested....

Crossing my fingers that it sticks! Don't worry about the CM. Everyone is different! Some people have a ton of CM when they get pregnant, and some don't. I didn't have a whole lot right in the beginning. (it's ramped up a bit since then)

Congrats, and hang in there! :flower:

Hi....still no af...but over our trip, my husband and broke up...he got his own room and everything...so now what so I do? We live in the same house but yet we have separate travel arrangements to get home...I really want thins baby...but I know I can't do it without him...I have no idea what I should do...

Omg! What happened! Have things been rocky for a while? Or is this something you can fix?
If you asking what to do about the baby, you'll be just fine without hubby. X

Sorry to just jump in, but as someone who has been there, done that, you can TOTALLY do it without your husband!! Good luck!

Noooooo....we always have a good time...things haven't been rocky, but he got mad at me and I snapped at him..he got embarrassed and walked away and I became more angry....and it went downhill from there...
We talked yesterday but he said the way things are, having another baby isn't a good idea...I'm trying to make an appointment with my obgyn, but I want to make sure I do whatever I can to avoid miscarriage...I had an ultrasound yesterday but they couldn't see anything...I hope I'm just too early. I'm 4 weeks and 2 days...he actually told me he wants a divorce..he said that he's a low maintenance guy and doesn't like drama or fighting and that he doesn't think we're right for each other anymore. He just doesn't want to live like that.
Maybe it's my fault...when we got married, he never bought me a ring..but he promised. I have never asked him for anything he hasn't promised me,...for my birthday he tried taking me on a hot air ballon ride back in October but they canceled cuz it was foggy, he promised to make it up to me, but never did. I told him that when he just forgets about those things it makes me feel like I'm not as important to him like he is to me. That it hurts. But he gets all mad and says that I should find someone who meets my expectations. He said he's tired if living that way...

It all sound like a bit of a mountain out of a molehill. Is he just freaking out about the baby? How long have you guys been together/married? Seems like a silly thing to divorce over?

I havent been here for a while. I hope youre well iow_bird. LaylaGirl congratulations, but I'm so sorry to hear what youre going through. Could you suggest counselling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->