AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

hiya

yes its my 2nd month, im just so frustrated because the first month it worked like a dream :( (except for the bfn at the end of my cycle!) x

Hi Everyone!
This is my second month using the monitor, CD1 today. Last month I got highs from CD6-CD24. I know the monitor can take a bit to figure out your cycle, but hopefully works properly for me this time!

today on cd 15 I got + opk but still getting high on CBFM this is my first cycle of CBFM ...what does this show + opk and still high on CBFM ? TMI ALERT For the very first time I am having very abudance of egg white stretchy cm ..Idk what does this mean ?

Attachments

• SAM_1005.jpg
    SAM_1005.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
today on cd 15 I got + opk but still getting high on CBFM this is my first cycle of CBFM ...what does this show + opk and still high on CBFM ? TMI ALERT For the very first time I am having very abudance of egg white stretchy cm ..Idk what does this mean ?

I would BD just in case!!! Good luck!!!!

Hey! Last month was my first month using the cbfm, and I never got a peak, even though I'm pretty sure I o'd (all the other signs were there). I did some research, and apparently, it's very common to only get highs and no peaks your first cycle using it, as it's trying to get to know you better. I would BD for the next few days for sure :) I'm hoping this month it actually shows a peak for me! Good luck!!

Hey! Last month was my first month using the cbfm, and I never got a peak, even though I'm pretty sure I o'd (all the other signs were there). I did some research, and apparently, it's very common to only get highs and no peaks your first cycle using it, as it's trying to get to know you better. I would BD for the next few days for sure :) I'm hoping this month it actually shows a peak for me! Good luck!!

My first month on the monitor and off BC I did not O, just keep getting highs while it got used to me. By my second cycle I did get a peak and O'd....depending on if your body was on some kind of BC or if you have longer cycles etc can be all that or you may not O that cycle.

We BD at least every other high just in case!

When we got pregnant we didn't even BD on peak day, only highs :happydance:

hi girls today on cd 16 I got first peak on cbfm...temperature went up...got + opk on cd 15...had backache and cramps as well.....had ewcm ......

hiya everyone havent been on here for ages great seein all the good news :winkwink: love the ticker castaway:thumbup:

im on cd11 today this is my 4th mont on the cbfm but first mont on my new monitir...... was doin a 3mont trial for cear blue so after loving it so much i got one lol.... got my first hig yest never ever got it so early so am hoping for a nice short cycle....... went fr a session of fertilty reflexogoly on tues heard fab things about it so though i woud give it ago...so not sure if that has helpped with me getting my high early??

hope everyone is doin well sending lots of baby dust for us all this month

i went down to low today after a month of all highs and not one peak :( i am gutted, i am just praying that there isnt anything wrong and the monitor just didnt pick up my ov surge this month.

has anyone else had a whole month without a peak?

i went down to low today after a month of all highs and not one peak :( i am gutted, i am just praying that there isnt anything wrong and the monitor just didnt pick up my ov surge this month.

Don't get discouraged Hollie, thats totally normal! Was it your first cycle using the monitor?

Hi! I had that last month CD 11-25 all highs, then back to low, no peak, but it was also my first month using it. Have you been using it longer? I've heard that can sometime happen, doesn't always mean you didn't ovulate. Hopefully this next month is different for both of us!

hiya everyone havent been on here for ages great seein all the good news :winkwink: love the ticker castaway:thumbup:

im on cd11 today this is my 4th mont on the cbfm but first mont on my new monitir...... was doin a 3mont trial for cear blue so after loving it so much i got one lol.... got my first hig yest never ever got it so early so am hoping for a nice short cycle....... went fr a session of fertilty reflexogoly on tues heard fab things about it so though i woud give it ago...so not sure if that has helpped with me getting my high early??

hope everyone is doin well sending lots of baby dust for us all this month
Mrschristie thank you :) Best of luck with BDing and getting a sticky bean!

Are you right off birth control? If so you may take a few cycles to ovulate...and yes the monitor can take a few months to get to know you. With that being said I did not ovulate the first month, ( no peaks), but did ovulate the second and was pregnant by the third cycle! Best of luck! :baby:

if someone gets peak so is this confirmation of ovulation?

if someone gets peak so is this confirmation of ovulation?

I believe so but I am not medial professional! lol

I do know that the monitor tracks two hormones and notes the hormone that is needed for ovulation to occur so that is why I am assuming it does more so then ovulation sticks which only tracks the one hormone...

Anyone know what happens if you miss the time to poas for the monitor? I'm stranded without my monitor (long story) and am going to miss it in the morning. Will it throw everything off? Should I use opk this cycle as well?

Don't get discouraged Hollie, thats totally normal! Was it your first cycle using the monitor?

hey bluebird

this has been my 2nd month using the monitor and ive never taken any form of birth control in my life! im so hacked off today,

i just want to cry :( the monitor is saying af is due, im getting bfn's everyday and im stuck at work feeling like crap.

it's been almost 6 months since my dd died and i just need a bit of good luck for a change x

Hey everyone! I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether being on antibiotics will affect the monitor results? I was just put on antibiotics for 3 days for a bladder infection, and of course, today was the first day my monitor started asking for tests (CD 9). I know since the test strips pick up the hormone, I feel like that antibiotics SHOULDN'T interfere, but just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this. Thanks! :)

Also, anyone know if antibiotics interfere with ovulation?

may I jump in and join? Seeing lots of BFP"s here so congratulations girls!
Here is a little quick background:
baby one: took almost 2 years TTC...got BFP finallyl two days before my FS appointment with pre seed and soft cups...
DS-born oct 2011....started ttc in oct 2012 and fell pregnant right away coming off BC...sadly ended in M/c in dec 2012...
decided to try to conceive again right away and here we are...dusted off my cbfm and am using it first cycle...on cycle day 22 now with still showing highs! no peak this month :( any success stories of getting pregnant with just highs and no peaks as i hear this is common in teh first cycle...(I backed it up with opk and got ONE smiley day during htis cycle so chance I did ovulate)....not sure...
Thanks girls in advance!

may I jump in and join? Seeing lots of BFP"s here so congratulations girls!
Here is a little quick background:
baby one: took almost 2 years TTC...got BFP finallyl two days before my FS appointment with pre seed and soft cups...
DS-born oct 2011....started ttc in oct 2012 and fell pregnant right away coming off BC...sadly ended in M/c in dec 2012...
decided to try to conceive again right away and here we are...dusted off my cbfm and am using it first cycle...on cycle day 22 now with still showing highs! no peak this month :( any success stories of getting pregnant with just highs and no peaks as i hear this is common in teh first cycle...(I backed it up with opk and got ONE smiley day during htis cycle so chance I did ovulate)....not sure...
Thanks girls in advance!

Your monitor is getting used to your cycle again, I defintely think if you did the deed on highs you have a very good chance...good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->