AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

we did 5 out of 7 days last week~ so feeling hopeful if I did ovulate! I'd like to start temping but I always seemt o forget!!! so it's pointless for me!!! I wish I knew if I ovulated for sure! I know a smiley is a good sign!!! but still getting highs and I haven't bd'd this ewek yet, sooo tired from last!

we did 5 out of 7 days last week~ so feeling hopeful if I did ovulate! I'd like to start temping but I always seemt o forget!!! so it's pointless for me!!! I wish I knew if I ovulated for sure! I know a smiley is a good sign!!! but still getting highs and I haven't bd'd this ewek yet, sooo tired from last!

I hear you! The first month I did not ovulate and got no peak but I was just coming off BC, the next month had my peaks!!!

yesterday I had spotting just only when I wiped...stopped nothing more ...no spotting no af....got BFN with SMU which was very diluted almost white...having cramps

sounds promising tulip!! with my first baby, I had spotting like that just when I wiped and got a bfp a day later!

yesterday I had spotting just only when I wiped...stopped nothing more ...no spotting no af....got BFN with SMU which was very diluted almost white...having cramps

How many DPO are you? I was BN on 9 dpo and then BFP on 11 DPO! The HCG doubles every two to three days....

hey everyone i got my long awaited BFP today!

caught the egg using my cbfm on the 3rd cycle :D x

just an update, we got a BFP this month without ever hitting a peak (only lots of highs!) congrats to all those that are in the 9 month span!!! :happydance:

just an update, we got a BFP this month without ever hitting a peak (only lots of highs!) congrats to all those that are in the 9 month span!!! :happydance:

Yeah!! Congrats, us too we got our BFP and we missed our peak days! Only high days did we DTD! :happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Is it okay if i'm testing in the evening at 7 pm? Why does it ask for first urine of the day when others want you to wait until later?

Is it okay if i'm testing in the evening at 7 pm? Why does it ask for first urine of the day when others want you to wait until later?

I believe it has to be first morning urine as they say that is your most concentrated.

hi this is my second cycle of cbfm...it asked for first stick on cd 9 which was low but unfortunalty I missed testing on cd 10,11 and today I did test on cd 12 another low for me...my question is that does this skipping of tests ill effect results on cbfm ? last cycle I got high on cd 12 and this time low on cd 12 is this due to skipping of tests for two days ?

hi this is my second cycle of cbfm...it asked for first stick on cd 9 which was low but unfortunalty I missed testing on cd 10,11 and today I did test on cd 12 another low for me...my question is that does this skipping of tests ill effect results on cbfm ? last cycle I got high on cd 12 and this time low on cd 12 is this due to skipping of tests for two days ?

Sorry I never skipped so I am not sure...:nope:

Hi Girls,

Just popping in as this is my first month using my persona which as far as im aware is pretty much the same as CBFM. I used it to ttc my sonl. Im on CD17. So far we have BD on CD 8,10, 13, 15 and I got my 'o' symbol (PEAK) on CD 16 and 17. So unless we dtd tonight we have missed BOTH peak days?! Is there still a chance?

x

Hi Girls,

Just popping in as this is my first month using my persona which as far as im aware is pretty much the same as CBFM. I used it to ttc my sonl. Im on CD17. So far we have BD on CD 8,10, 13, 15 and I got my 'o' symbol (PEAK) on CD 16 and 17. So unless we dtd tonight we have missed BOTH peak days?! Is there still a chance?

x

Yes your best chances are doing it UP to your peaks days! I was pregnant and did not have a chance to do it on either peak day....best of luck!

Hi Girls,

x

Yes your best chances are doing it UP to your peaks days! I was pregnant and did not have a chance to do it on either peak day....best of luck!

Thank you :flower: Its nice to hear other people have caught like this :thumbup:

Hi Ladies:hi:

congrats to all those you got their BFP and good luck to all those TTC.

long story short, I have been TTC to about a year now, finally decided last cycle to buy the cbfm. It worked well for me, got my peaks but AF showed up. Needless to say, i was devastated and after having a little pity party for myself yesterday, have dusted myself off and I am trying to be more positive this cycle. I am currently CD3 and have my fx for this month. Have an appt with the FS at the end of March and am hoping that i will have a BFP before then.

Hi Ladies:hi:

congrats to all those you got their BFP and good luck to all those TTC.

long story short, I have been TTC to about a year now, finally decided last cycle to buy the cbfm. It worked well for me, got my peaks but AF showed up. Needless to say, i was devastated and after having a little pity party for myself yesterday, have dusted myself off and I am trying to be more positive this cycle. I am currently CD3 and have my fx for this month. Have an appt with the FS at the end of March and am hoping that i will have a BFP before then.

Best of luck!! We also caught the egg on the second cycle with our monitor so hoping this is your lucky month! I also had a bit of a cold and was on Guafassin and I swear that helped! They say it thins out your mucous to make it more acceptable for spermies :)

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sig...TF8&qid=1361486161&sr=8-1&keywords=guafenisen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->