Anyone using softcups ttc

jemj, im new to bnb as well. I've been tryn for 9 cycles and decided to start posting for my sanity.:rofl: Af is due Feb 20 th but hope she stays away! Currently on 2dpo where r u on your cycle? Here's to hoping we get our :bfp:for February!!:dust:

AF is due 6th March due to Ovulate 18th Feb fingers crossed for us both

Jemj,This two week wait is killing me! :wacko:My temps are crazy ever since ovulation? I sometimes wonder if its not my thermometer tho bcz the thing likes to pick favorite temps sometimes!:dohh: My temp went from 96.8 to 97.33 and then to 97.58 and has pretty much stayed there. Have u been temping this month? Wat r ur temps normally?:dust:

I don't temp just use OPK's. Sorry I can't help I'm sure someone has some advice. I've read about temping and it is suppose to keep going higher as you ov and after you ov other factors may change it like if you have a fever or lack of sleep. Fingers crossed for your 2ww and :bfp: this month

I hope we both get our BFP this cycle jemj! :dust: I feel like I've been trying forever! On a good note i did notice some brownish discharge when i wiped this morning just a little. I thought maybe implantation spotting but i didnt have that with my first pregnancy and didn't have cramping that i noticed so im not sure????:shrug:

Lovebug87 hope is spotting they say every pregnancy is different and it is the perfect time in your cycle fingers crossed :dust: The 2ww is a killer don't get too stressed about it

So you should be getn close to the big O! :winkwink: Keep me updated when you get that positive opk that way i know when ur on the 2ww for sure! I hope we both get sticky february beans. lol.:haha:
Baby dust Baby dust Baby dust
:dust:

How are you today? I will let you know when I get a positive opk, if they arrive in time ordered them as soon as af came and they still haven't arrived, so hope i don 't miss o this cycle but covering all bases with BD and my OH is off work after tonights shift for 4 days so will have loads of time to BD. If they don't arrive by tomorrow I will have to go out and buy some but there is nowhere to buy soft cups and I used my last one yesterday so will be in bed for an hour afterwards with legs in the air if they don't arrive lol

Here's to our BFP this month :dust:

Do you have a walgreens near you? thats where i get my softcups. Well its sounds like you need to get to work with some serious:sex:! lol! This week should be your lucky week!:winkwink: On the other hand im completely confused with my temping as of late. On v-day morning i had another temp spike?? Im confused. Thats the only problem with bbt i feel like sometimes my physicalsymptoms never coincide with my temps. I didn't really want to spend the money but im thinkn of getting a cbfm. My hubby has a crazy work schedule too so i feel ya. Tryn not to give up hope until the 20th so we'll see what happens!:wacko:

I'm in the uk so we don't have walgreens and I haven't found anywhere they sell them so always order from amazon. I think temp would confuss me too there are so many things that we have to check for I'm just gonna concentrate on BD this month ans with OH being off we can get loads in. Everything should be here by tomorrow so gonna start testing on thursday will let you know when I get a positive hope it's before OH goes back to work. I've been putting off getting a cbfm as it's a lot of money hopefully we won't need one as this will be our lucky month. Hope your temp sorts it's self out soon just keep BD if your unsure lol

fluterby429 the 2ww does suck here's to our BFP this month, I've just been looking at some old posts about softcups and loads of sucess stories. I am also using preseed and putting this in the cup like you suggested so fx'd for us this month ladies.

I really didn't want to spend the money for the monitor but i have no luck with opks and im getting impatient!!!! I told myself if i didn't get preggers by the end of march i would go see my gyno.:blush: So im still not giving up hope on this month but if the:witch:shows her face then onto the 10 cycle with the monitor! Me and DH :sex: on the 9th so part of me wants to think that DH has super :spermy: and they were around til the 13th when i think ovulated! It's unbelieveable wat goes through your head when ttc.:haha:
Jemj and fluter429 sticky dust and fingers crossed for our :bfp:!!!!

Hi ladies my softcups arrived this morning along with the opk's so just waiting on the big smiley face, better get :sex:as should be coming soon. Here's to our :bfp: this month xxx

Awesome news jemj!:thumbup: Keep me posted! I just ordered my fertility monitor today so im pretty psyched about it! :happydance: Baby dust sweetie
:dust:

Let me know how you get on with the fertility monitor if I don't get my bfp this cycle think i might invest in one next cycle. Just hoping the softcups, preseed and opk work this cycle. Update did my first opk this morning was bursting and really sleepy and put the test stick in the digital reader the wrong way so gonna have to wait until tonight to do another lol

wow I waited to test until this afternoon just got a big fat smiley face on my opk, yeah. So better get BD we didn't last night as we were both so tired. But tonight is the night. I didn't think that I'd get a positive so soon but i went for some reflexology yesterday and she concentrated on my ovaries so must have worked. Have the softcups and preseed at the ready.

Here's to out BFp this month ladies

Jemj, that is exciting stuff!!! Sounds like you'll be busy the next few days!:haha: I really think im out this month since i ovulated late but my fingers are still crossed for you! Promise to let you know wats up with the ovacue! Keep me posted :winkwink:

Well AF showed her ugly face today.:cry: Guess its on to cycle 10 with the ovacue. . . . . .Wats new jemj?

Hi had a negative on my opk yesterday, been BD so fingers crossed we catched the egg this cycle. Sorry to here about the :witch: but heres to the next cycle. So will be in my 2ww got really bad cramps today which feel like AF is coming hopefully that's a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->