Anyone waiting for August/September?

I was going to try for July but we have recently been working on selling our house and it's making things a bit uncertain again. The mortgage is going up, and we are kind of waiting on hubby's job to see if his salary will be enough for me to not work. So I gave no definite date right at the moment which is weird because I always have in my 3+ years of waiting. I guess getting closer things become more clear.

At any rate, it may be July-November at this point. One other thing though is that we want to go on a trip to Mexico. So TTC will depend on when we can get the money together for that. I want to go in July as planned but it's all dependent on what's in the savings after the move. If not, we may end up going in November or December which will push everything back because we can't TTC with the Zika outbreak going on down there if we want to be safe.

So I had one cycle off BC when we were contemplating starting sooner. This was before the house. Gotta say, I HATE getting a period. The first night I didn't sleep because I was so uncomfortable. Needless to say, I'm back on my BC and really happy to be so if it eliminates that headache for me I guess I'll have to invest in a diva cup (and get comfortable using it) when we do TTC. I've been on the pull so long I've forgotten what it's like.

Someone asked if we were on BC, well Im not. I stopped taking it last fall becase I felt it was having affect on my libido and also just was fed up on eating hormones for the better part of 17 years! So been using condomes but since we finally decited if and when to have #3 we have been taking more and more risks. My DH usualy is so safe regarding things like this, even the first years of us together (we have been together since we were 15.. 17 years this summer!) so it is kind of funny he is risk taking now haha. Using condoms after so many years on BC it is just no fun haha. But since geting pg now or next month would mean baby nov/december I know he will not take any chances, might double up if anything haha :) He does NOT want a baby that late on the year.
I would like to be ttc right now but I am finishing my education (becoming teacher) and next year is kind of hard and not a good time in my study to have a child, would have been ok the past years. So planning on ttc when there are 9 months till may :) so think august will probably be our month.. if we can hold it untill then and not take to mutch chances.

BB1982 - we were together for 5 years when I got proposed, then another 5 or so passed before he was willing to get married. (had child after 10 years to gether and think that made him ok with marriage) and then he was all in! checking out decorations on ebay and so on, planning color theme and stuff :) haha it was fun.

It's my first day back at work after a weekend staying with friends for their little boy's baptism, it's only made me even more excited about starting trying! I've spent most of the morning googling prams, pushchairs, cots etc :haha:

Plus my countdown reminder came up on my phone to say it's only 6 months until we go to Las Vegas so not long until we can start ttc :happydance:

I'm struggling today just want these next few months to hurry up!

It's hard on those days when it just seems so far away, but it's March already!! It was only just Christmas, time will go by, we will get there!!! Just found out today another friend is pregnant (would have fallen after only 3 months with her new chap!) last month this would have made we want to curl up and cry but I'm more positive now, less than 6 months to the wedding and have been told he is more than happy to try for a honeymoon baby! In fact he said we could try sooner if I wanted but didn't want me to get to fat for my dress!!! Lol. I guess I've got a lot to distract me, my pram and baby stuff obsession has been replaced by wedding stuff, but I've not forgotten how hard it is waiting! It's like a physical pain. Love to you all x

It's hard on those days when it just seems so far away, but it's March already!! It was only just Christmas, time will go by, we will get there!!! Just found out today another friend is pregnant (would have fallen after only 3 months with her new chap!) last month this would have made we want to curl up and cry but I'm more positive now, less than 6 months to the wedding and have been told he is more than happy to try for a honeymoon baby! In fact he said we could try sooner if I wanted but didn't want me to get to fat for my dress!!! Lol. I guess I've got a lot to distract me, my pram and baby stuff obsession has been replaced by wedding stuff, but I've not forgotten how hard it is waiting! It's like a physical pain. Love to you all x

I agree it is a bit easier when your hear announcements knowing it's not far away for yourself but some days it just doesn't matter and you feel so down about it. Glad you have the wedding to occupy you in he meantime. I guess it would be better to wait until honeymoon. Where are you goin on your honeymoon?

Probably a cruise, likely the med! We've never been on a cruise but heard lots of good things from people.

We are! Originally we were going to wait until October of this year, but I think I want to start "trying to whatever" in August and September. If no pregnancy by October, we may get more serious about TTC and start taking charting very seriously lol.

We REALLY want a July baby. It's the month we got married. But I'd be happy with any months really.

Hello everyone! I will also be starting to try in August, right after my wedding. It's been such a struggle to settle on that since I so want to try sooner but we are being good and waiting. The problem is that I expect that if my cycles stay regular I will ovulate just 5 days before the wedding, meaning I will have to wait nearly a full cycle before trying. We are not totally traditional, so it's not that we are hesitant morally about trying before the wedding, it's just that I want to be able to drink on my wedding day a bit and we leave for our honeymoon the week after. The honeymoon is a cruise so there will definitely be alcohol. I don't want to have to limit myself and not fully enjoy myself on the cruise, so we are waiting until just after we return. Hopefully it happens right away!

Hey ladies! I've never posted in any kind of forum before, but I have baby fever BAD so I thought I'd join in on this one! My husband and I have one son who is 15 months old and we'd love to give him a younger sibling, but I am in an extremely rigorous grad school program right now and it would be best to wait until I am finished. That's not until September of this year! It seems so far away. And the hubby is deploying next month for 3-4 months, so there's definitely no possibility of an "oops" :laugh2: Hope you all are hanging in there on this wait!

I am planning to wait until end of August too. I turn 30 on the 22nd of August and then we will be trying for #6 :)
Congratulations on your engagement!!! lots of fun, amazing, exciting times ahead for you ;)
xxx

I'm 30 on the 21st so waiting until after then too :winkwink:

That's another month started and another month closer to our ttc time :happydance: how's everyone doing? Have you started your prenatals yet?

It's so soon ladies! I have decided to bump my TTC date up a month to the cycle just before my wedding, so I'll be hopefully TTC in July. Can't believe how quickly, yet how slowly this wait has been!

It's so soon ladies! I have decided to bump my TTC date up a month to the cycle just before my wedding, so I'll be hopefully TTC in July. Can't believe how quickly, yet how slowly this wait has been!

Wow!! That's going to come around really quickly for you!!

I'm going to be TTC in sept too! My dad is taking me to a festival, so i thought itd be a good idea to wait till after then!
Im also going to start taking my folic acid soon :)

x

I am geting kind of impatient hahaha and it is kind of up to me to decide when. August was the idea since i will be finishing my masterspaper in end of april first days in may. Bur I am wondering if I should just say fuck it (sry) and just start sooner like im maynor june even!
At least I am going to go buy prenatals today just dont remember what I should be buying other than folic acid. Hahaha

I started prenatals as soon as finished the pill, I'll have been on them 9 months by the time we are actually trying, but I heard they can help regulate cycles so I just started them straight away. They are pretty cheap so it doesn't matter. I'm so excited, I keep thinking by Christmas I might be able to tell people I'm pregnant!! They I try to remember it might not happen right away and to relax ..... but it might and it's incredibly exciting! Obsessed with the new series of one born every minute, I just want my turn now! Xx

My partner and I are going TTC in September and we just got our little girl Robyn who now is 7 weeks and we are looking forward to having no3 next summer!

Hi all :) how's everyone doing? I can't believe how fast September is coming around! I'm getting well through my pre-natal folic acid and debating upgrading to a more rounded pre-natal with zinc etc in it too.

In other news, I'm taking part in a competition called Miss Vintage UK and our local radio station have asked me to do an interview for them. Absolutely pooping myself because I'm soooo shy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->