Anyone waiting for August/September?

Hi all :) how's everyone doing? I can't believe how fast September is coming around! I'm getting well through my pre-natal folic acid and debating upgrading to a more rounded pre-natal with zinc etc in it too.

In other news, I'm taking part in a competition called Miss Vintage UK and our local radio station have asked me to do an interview for them. Absolutely pooping myself because I'm soooo shy!

First of all good luck with the interview!!

Secondly im good thanks :) just getting over a cold though so still feeling a bit rubbish. September is coming up fast, soon it will be time to BD alot! :blush:

Hi ladies!

We will be ttc again come September. The waiting is already killing me, but the anticipation is exciting too! I was given methotrexate to end an ectopic pregnancy last week, and we have to wait four months until it is out of my system. Most years the summer seems to fly by anyways, so I am hoping that is still the case this year.

I do and don't want the summer to fly. I want ro start TTC, but I wait all school year for this break and have so many fun things planned that I want it to go as slow as possible. Will depend what grade I get. We will see what I am teaching next year if I want summer to end at all. Hoping I get moved out of sixth into second.

Anyone have any fun summer plans? Hubby and I are going to Mexico for one last hurrah. Then my mom and I are going to France in August. I am so excited! Only thing I'm sad about is we probably won't get to go camping this year, just font have the time.

Jwilly- It will fly by and having these extra few months may be really good for you after your tough time this last month. It will hopefully give you and your guy some time to just be with each other and enjoy each other.

Symphony- I know what you mean about not wanting the summer to go fast. I am a teacher as well and it always seems to just fly by. Hopefully you get your grade 2 class! That would be such fun teaching the little ones! I teach grade 5 but I would love to teach really little ones sometime. Maybe I'll do a half day kindergarten class after having a baby!

I would love that! Unfortunately they did away with half day kindergarten in my county. And when it was half day the teacher still worked full time just with two classes. Yikes! That sounds hard. I think I may eventually get my ESOL certification and see if I can find a part time job through that.

I have camping trip planned and concert in August. I am trying to enjoy the summer too and get out and be active. Loads bbqs and cold beers! Just think this time next year we will all hopefully have bumps how exciting

Im going to a festival at the begining of sept thats why im WTT till then :) My dad is taking me and i really didnt want to be getting up to go to the toilets every other hour if i was pregnant ( and the toilets are like 5-10 min walk from the tent >.<) haha!

Hi all :) how's everyone doing? I can't believe how fast September is coming around! I'm getting well through my pre-natal folic acid and debating upgrading to a more rounded pre-natal with zinc etc in it too.

In other news, I'm taking part in a competition called Miss Vintage UK and our local radio station have asked me to do an interview for them. Absolutely pooping myself because I'm soooo shy!

First of all good luck with the interview!!

Secondly im good thanks :) just getting over a cold though so still feeling a bit rubbish. September is coming up fast, soon it will be time to BD alot! :blush:

I *think* it went ok thanks, I've not heard it yet but that's probably a good thing since I hate the sound of my own voice when I hear it played back to me!

We're off to Las Vegas at the start of September for a last hurrah, can't wait! We've not been there for a good few years, it's our anniversary the week before so as a treat we've booked into one of the Gordon Ramsey restaurants for dinner on the second night :happydance:

I am planning to wait until end of August too. I turn 30 on the 22nd of August and then we will be trying for #6 :)
Congratulations on your engagement!!! lots of fun, amazing, exciting times ahead for you ;)
xxx

Wow #6 :) and here I am nervus over trying for #3!! :)
Did you feel mutch change going from 2 to 3?

Symphony, sounds like a well deserved break! Enjoy it!

Missyogi, I do agree. We (or at least I) spent the last year obsessing over ttc. It will be nice to be forced to focus on us for a while.

Sounds like everyone has a fun summer planned! MissN im with you, cold beers and bbqs pretty much describes our ideal summer. We have two destination weddings next spring (hubby is in both) so we are saving our vacation time (and money :p) for those. It will be a quiet summer, but somehow we always find lots to do.

Symphony- That's a good idea with the EOSL certificate. I have also thought of just doing private tutoring as it can make a lot of money here. Some teachers actually quit teaching because it turns out they can make more money by tutoring than they could by teaching.

MissN8 and Chii- that sounds like a fantastic summer! It's good to enjoy these things while we can because next summer will hopefully bring all kinds of new fun!

Peas- Las Vegas will be fantastic! Are you hoping that a pregnancy may come out of that trip, or waiting until once you return home?

jwilly- those weddings will be a great way to relax and spend time with the hubby before TTC again! Where do you live in Canada? I am in Calgary.

Symphony- That's a good idea with the EOSL certificate. I have also thought of just doing private tutoring as it can make a lot of money here. Some teachers actually quit teaching because it turns out they can make more money by tutoring than they could by teaching.

MissN8 and Chii- that sounds like a fantastic summer! It's good to enjoy these things while we can because next summer will hopefully bring all kinds of new fun!

Peas- Las Vegas will be fantastic! Are you hoping that a pregnancy may come out of that trip, or waiting until once you return home?

jwilly- those weddings will be a great way to relax and spend time with the hubby before TTC again! Where do you live in Canada? I am in Calgary.

I'm hoping so but I'm not sure if the timings will match up, I've been using Fertility Friend to track - not temping or anything so just using it to keep track of my periods - and it keeps telling me I've got irregular periods and moving my fertile days around. But I'm still hopeful so we'll see :). I can't wait for Vegas, we were there as part of our honeymoon so it'll bring back some memories!

I've been trying for 23 months :wacko: and now we are waiting til September if this cycle is another fail! Grrrrrr I'm so impatient!

Peas- That sounds like a great trip! I've heard from a few other ladies that Fertility Friend is sometimes unreliable. I am using it and have been temping and it was pretty sure I hadn't ovulated this month, then all of a sudden it changed.

wantingagirl- Good luck on this last bit of your wait! What happened to make you stop trying for a while?

I am currently just waiting for AF, then it will be my last cycle before trying! She's due any day now, I'm expecting on Friday or Saturday.

Peas- That sounds like a great trip! I've heard from a few other ladies that Fertility Friend is sometimes unreliable. I am using it and have been temping and it was pretty sure I hadn't ovulated this month, then all of a sudden it changed.

wantingagirl- Good luck on this last bit of your wait! What happened to make you stop trying for a while?

I am currently just waiting for AF, then it will be my last cycle before trying! She's due any day now, I'm expecting on Friday or Saturday.

I have 4 kids snd my mil has kindly offered to watch the kids in September so we are off to Tenerife for a week, it's very much needed. I've had 2 miscarriages in these 23 cycles. It's going to be so frustrating and long til September after trying so long but can't risk being unwell away xx

You're right about it being unreliable, I'm tempted to give up using it to be honest. There's no way for it to account for anomalies or events that could throw your cycle out of sync. For example, I had my visit from Aunt Flo while we were on holiday in Orlando earlier this year but for some reason the flights seem to knock my cycle for six. This time I was a couple of days late and it was very short and very light. I know it happens every time that I fly long haul somewhere but there's no way for me to account for the on FF so it says that my cycles are irregular and changes all my fertile/non-fertile-AF due dates because of that one cycle :saywhat:

I think I'll be better off going by my own predictions that I worked out earlier in the year because they seem to be pretty much spot on! Good luck with starting trying after this cycle :happydance:

We are planning to start trying July/August. I can't wait! Last year we tried a few cycles but not consistently. We just got married last August so feel like we are ready to start seriously trying.

Hello everyone! I am completely new to checking out forums...my OH and I will begin trying in August 2016 and I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->