Anyone waiting for August/September?

Welcome Shanp84 and AllysonHope!

Peas- I think I'm going to just keep using it to track my temps because it is a nice place to keep track of it, although I'm just going to mostly ignore it's suggestions. Now it has told me that because of my new temp yesterday, it doesn't know when I ovulated... yesterday was day 28, and I already had crosshairs... hmm.

Hi everyone! This might be a thread for me for the next couple of months, we're going to start trying in August :happydance:
Hope you're all well xxxx

Peas- I think I'm going to just keep using it to track my temps because it is a nice place to keep track of it said:
Ugh, how annoying for you!! I'm hearing so many ladies on B&B that are getting annoyed with the cross hairs :wacko:. I'm pretty sure that I OV'd last week going by EWCM and actual OV pains - is it just me or are you all starting to pay more attention to what your body is doing and therefore starting to feel a lot more of what it's doing?

Hiiiiiiii to all the girlies joining us :thumbup: looking forward to getting to know you all, with any luck we'll be in the same threads for a long time to come!

I absolutely agree! It's so much nicer to just go with what your body is telling you. Our bodies are so good at what they do so it's nice to just read our own signs and symptoms. I worry about relying too much on the technology like FF because it can give the misleading impression that a website is smarter than our bodies and that all women are the same. I was getting really worried for a while that FF said I had an anovulatory cycle and that it might mean that I would have trouble, until I realized I know my body and I know that I felt O pains and EWCM which I rely far more than FF.

Just stopping in to say hello to everyone. I'm anxiously awaiting our time to start trying. How's everyone doing this week?

A bit frustrated today! It feels like I'm on the home straight, only a few weeks to go, but still feels so far. And then the great unknown of how long, if ever, it might take to conceive!

A bit frustrated today! It feels like I'm on the home straight, only a few weeks to go, but still feels so far. And then the great unknown of how long, if ever, it might take to conceive!

Can you believe it's nearly August already?? Where the heck has the time gone? Are you ready to start trying? I don't know if I'm excited or terrified :haha:

We pushed our ttc forward and have been trying in july :)

We also started trying in July O:) Just couldn't wait any longer!

Cd 20 and have like 15 more to go.. will be in tww on thursday I think, have about 35 day cycles so.

It is... obsessing hahaha... waiting for the right time and then tww.. bahhh! Hope we get lucky soon!
If not im realy glad I am geting busy this fall starting middle od august... then I wont have as much time obsessing! Hahaha

I'm not far behind! I keep thinking this time next month I'll be ovulating, once that cycle ends then we'll be going for it! I'm also excited and scared, I can't believe it's actually come around, finally!! Fingers crossed for all trying. Xx

I'm not far behind! I keep thinking this time next month I'll be ovulating, once that cycle ends then we'll be going for it! I'm also excited and scared, I can't believe it's actually come around, finally!! Fingers crossed for all trying. Xx

I am the same way! For years I watched my ticker count down...when it was under a year I couldn't believe it. Now it's just got weeks on it instead of months. Crazy! I can't wait though. I thought I'd be more apprehensive when it got this close but I'm not surprisingly. Ready to get this partY started!

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I have been on. We have decided to try for a second child. I am going to have my IUD removed on August 2nd. Feeling a bit scared!

We will start TTC on 20th of Sept - then my probation period at work expires. Can't wait! Counting the days.

We're starting on September 10th, just 42 days away! (Not that I'm counting LOL!) I'm going off the pill one month before. Hopefully AF will cooperate and won't take her sweet time coming back! I was just thinking the other day that, that first month after going off the pill will be the only month for a long time when I'll actually be excited about AF's arrival instead of sad about it!

Really? 42 days (41 now!) that's just about when we'll be going for it too! Getting married early Sept and off on honeymoon first 2 weeks Oct, DH (2B!! Lol) won't start trying before as he doesn't want me to feel sick on HM (quite rightly as it's cost a lot of money) but I'm ovulating the few days before we leave, if not maybe the first day of our holiday, so to me that's the perfect time to try. The only issue is, do you think it will spoil my holiday if I have my period during the last few days? It would be so disappointing. Also I'm not planning to drink tons but clearly I'd like to have a few, would that be ok during very possibly the earliest part of pregnancy? I mean really the chances of falling pregnant the first month is small, but you can't help but get excited at the possibility as much as I'm trying not to. The thought of waiting until the next month just feels like such a long wait. Stupid, I've been waiting years to get here but those extra few weeks just feel unacceptable to me!! Xx

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I can understand your future DH not wanting you to be sick on your honeymoon. On the other hand, I see what you mean about wanting to get going with the TTC. I too have waited a long time, and sometimes I feel September 10th can't get here fast enough! As for the getting your period the last few days of your trip, I guess it depends. I mean, maybe if you remind yourself that there's a good chance it won't happen right away, and tell yourself you're not going to get upset about it and still enjoy your HM. But oh, it's hard not to be at least a little upset. Like, I know that I'll be a little upset if it doesn't happen our first month of trying, because there's that part of you that holds out hope that maybe, just maybe you'll be one of the lucky, really fertile ones, LOL! About the drinking, during the first few weeks, I've heard that as long as you don't binge drink or anything, having a few drinks during the first few weeks is probably not going to do much damage. I mean I've actually heard of women saying that there doctors told them to not worry about it. Good luck with these last weeks of wedding planning! :)

Thanks! Wedding is pretty much sorted, just having to pay for it all now!! 💸💸 I'm not planning on getting drunk just enjoying a drink with my meals or maybe a nice cocktail. My OH doesn't like drinking and so he would only have one or two and I don't think he'd be impressed if I got rolling drunk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->