Anyone waiting for August/September?

Ooh a cruise - u want to enjoy that!

Peas, I'm the same. I went to check out the pharmacy for a basal temp thermometer. They didn't have one in stock so I'm researching the brands now and may order in. Don't know which to get. Not trying, but just preparing ;)

Ooh a cruise - u want to enjoy that!

Peas, I'm the same. I went to check out the pharmacy for a basal temp thermometer. They didn't have one in stock so I'm researching the brands now and may order in. Don't know which to get. Not trying, but just preparing ;)

:haha: we've got to be prepared! I'm resisting the basal thermometers for now :) xx

All starting to seem real now! But at the same time, hard to believe. OH made a joke yesterday about having a stockpile of condoms which will go to waste as we start trying in just a few days time. I'm actually going to be peak ovulation right at the time can start, but being sensible we need to be safe for a extra week, then it will be full stream ahead to try for a honeymoon baby!! I can remember counting the months off and it was so long to wait, and here we are, only a few sleeps to go. Excited, nervous, anxious, delighted all together! Xx

And further to the above, in true crazy lady style, I've already been looking into pregnancy tests!! Any recommendations out there?

When is the wedding? Is that over or? Is it this weekend? So exciting :)

So exciting BB!!!! Congrats congrats congrats!! And you know it will all fly so fast! There's too much else to be thinking about between now and when you try. All the best!

September tomorrow! Who's starting now?!?

:saywhat: :headspin: I can't believe it's September tomorrow!! Where has the time gone??! I'm having a real "am I ready for this" moment to myself, almost talking myself out of it!

I'm waiting for the :witch: to arrive which should be in the next few days and then it'll be count down to ov. How about you?

I started in july, had a mc middle of august so I am starting again. J
Hoping to ovulate soon. Will start using opks today :)

Lovely BB :) you will be ttc soon. I was between 8 and 9weekd pg eith my second on our wedding day.. I dont drink red or white wine and we just wanted the guest to have wine with the food and aldo there was no party. The day, wedding, reception and all was amazing and I loved it :)
So enjoy these few days until and your wedding day :) then you can enjoy ttc. Good luck and congratulations in advance :)

Peas, I was meant to start same time as you in Oct, but I had to hold back for another month. There's a real possibility that we could get preggers with twins and we need to make sure our health insurance is available. Usually you don't go full term on twins and if it so happened we conceived first try, we'd be in trouble. I really want to go into a private hospital so hubbie can stay with me the whole time (and not wait for visiting hours!). So we TTC in Nov now. 2 mth til the countdown of the cycle! (So really that's about 3 mth).

Catalyst, I hope they help to get the timing right, nice and quick for you. When do you think O will come?/cycle day r u at?

Jo - I am at cd 17 but I have long cycles usualy, even though I have occasionaly shorter (usualy 33-35, occasionaly 28). So I started testing today and to my amazement I got this - top one is from 17:00 and the other 22:00
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1472683932231_zpsznjvugnl.jpg

So I am guessing I am Ovulation now? :)

I have been having litle cramping and the past 2 hours or so more like pain on my left side. So I am hoping it is egg coming! Not sure if I should say 1dpo tomorrow.. or to just wait for the 20th as was my plan (35d put Af at 19th).

would love to hear what you girls think of the tests? :)

Catalyst I haven't used these tests before, but based on what I've read they look as if you're ovulating? And also based on the symptoms! Oooooh, BD time? Then TWW? Exciting!!!

Jo - been having lot eggwhite cm today so I think it is deffo a good sign! ;)
We did not Bd yesterday but did fay before and DH wanted to sway gor a girl and wanted to hold off yesterday. I said he could decide this time :) so we will see :)

Hi!!! I'm now a Mrs!! Yeay!!! X we did have a bit of a slip on the wedding night though, and used no protection. I took an OPK on Friday morning and got a clear positive with two dark lines. Does anybody know how soon after getting a positive OPK you release an egg? We were supposed to be holding off until honeymoon but I guess, it's unlikely I've caught, but if I have then it will be incredibly exciting and a wedding night baby!! Lol

Hahaha naughty! :)
Congratulations on your wedding.
After pos opk they say it will release in 24-36 hours. So you might have caught it ;)

Hi ladies! Just saw this....we've been debating when to try for #2. My LO is almost 10 months, and I want them close together, so originally I said July...then August....now it's September lol. It's O time now, but we've decided to wait until next time and see what happens. I had 2 mcs before my LO, so that's part of the urgency, but I also am missing the newborn baby snuggles.

Welcome Sunshine!! How exciting, trying again! Must be hard when you had two miscarriages before, it must make it a bit scary! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->