Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

Then I would say it's still close! I think the test line would get as thick as the control. But I'm not 100% positive

So weird, I removed the EWCM from my chart on 5/9 and left the rest....no more cross hairs.

Sigh.....not sure if i should just temp and not do CM too

i would say you're still not totally positive on that test. for me, i tracked both temp and CM so i would have historical data to compare cycles against. just keep doing what you're doing :hugs:

I'll keep trucking along!

Last time my CM was pretty obvious....this time...it's all over the place

Doing well here. Cd 16 and o is right around the corner.. I still don't know exactly when it will happen lol.

I can't believe you are 16 weeks already! Has the pregnancy been going by fast for you?

AF arrived yesterday! Spotting two days before that, no idea if or when I actually ovulated and didn't have pains like normal. And it was less than a month :-/ last month was 23rd April this month 19th may!!! Totally blame it all on how much LO is still feeding, it was pretty much back to normal after other two who had a dummy, no night feeds etc. Oh well.

Am I going blind or are these getting lighter?

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh520/atiaofthejulii/Mobile%20Uploads/fa2d40a3-3a0a-4301-ae33-182d63320b77.jpg

I'm waiting to get a cycle. I am coming off my birth control, to give my body a year to get back to functioning before my fiance and I get married and start trying.

Ms. Elizabeth. They look lighter for sure. Looking at them all together it looks like your positive was 5/13 5pm to me. When did you say you had ewcm? Hopefully you already o'd!

Welcome cowgirl!

Rubys.... 9th, 10th, 13th and 17th....was ewcm. Wet on the 13th. Thanks for looking. Second set of eyes keeps me sane!

They are definitely lighter now....maybe my Temps are off.

I'm happy to look! Maybe? I don't temp, just use opks and cm. this month I'm only keeping an eye out for cm since I ran out of opks. And it's kinda making me crazy lol. I want to know if I'm getting a surge right now! Lol. I would say that there is a high chance it was the 13th then. You will know for sure when you get af I guess.

I do everything possible to try and figure it out. If I just did opk....I'd go insane cause I swear mine are dark for days!

Dear AF....when will you arrive? Lol

I think AF arrived...or maybe I'm spotting....something happened. I'll know more later I guess! As of right now, I say spotting.

Ms Elizabeth has AF arrived properly now?

Welcome cowgirl!

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"