Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

My temps are all over the place. I know clomid will make temp higher while taking the meds. I wonder what cd I will O this month.

I remember when I took it, my OBGYN told me to OPK from CD7- Until I got a Positive. I think you're going to O anytime now, get your BD rythm going! At least I have your chart to stalk while I'm waiting for something to happen to me!! Will help me take my mind off of it :) I'm excited for you.. I can't wait to see how this turns out this month!!

River- I guess you were right! You ovulated twice this month!! Crazy!!! I wish that were my case!! lol I *might* have ovulated yesterday.. according to my CM and CP- but like I said I know I ovulated the last time.. I know in my heart. so idk maybe I'm in the same situation as you. FX for both of you!!

Your body could have been getting ready to O and then it didn't happen. Then O'd at the 2nd attempt. That happens to me when I don't take clomid.

I didn't think about that Indie.. that could be possible. I still have sore BB's from when I thought I ovulated. so Idk whats going on. If I have another day of a temp rise tomorrow then it will give me crosshairs and an O for monday. We'll see. The likelihood of concieving with an ovulation on cd43 is low.. maybe my body needed a couple months after the Mirena to regulate..
Every morning I wake up and check your chart Indie. Is that like creeepy stalker-ish behavior? LOL I can't help it.

River- I see you're back in the 2ww. Wow. you got to skip AF and went straight into it! Lucky you! LOL. FX!

Ive got crosshairs! woot woot.. 4 dpo. I wont believe it until I get one of two things.. AF or BFP. FF will probably take off my crosshairs again... *Sigh*

Yeah I don't think I'm going to conceive this month. My bf and I have different work schedules and he hasn't been wanting to bd. :-/he is always too tired. I've also been having really bad mood swings.

:hugs: gals

afm - hopefully fs will call today, so I can maybe get started on another cycle soon. temp is now slowly going down, I already know the results of my bloodwork since I can now get it online. bfn.

Update: they called, said yes I did O, and to wait for af. The hcg test was 0. If nothing by next Thursday, call them again, otherwise, start on the next cycle of clomid as before on cd3 once af shows. I soo hope the next cycle will not be as long as this one!

Ok I know im 6dpo and it's a ridiculous thought to even POAS, but if I have them, I can't control myself.. I'm gonna use it! So I took this test with SMU, and I posted it on countdowntopregnancy and everyone says it looks positive.. I see a line..but 6dpo.. there's no way!!

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/Screenshot_2013-06-23-08-17-02_zpsf7077d51.png

i also had a tiny speckle of pinkish when i wiped, i never had ip spotting with my two boys

I see something, but it's hard to tell if it has color. Of course, I'm on my phone and it's hard sometimes to see these tests. Wow! I hope this is the start of something and not an evil evap!!! Good luck!

If its the Walmart brand test , the 88 cent one, I had the same problem. I also had implantation bleeding during my first pregnancy. It was light brown/slightly pink for me.

It is the walmart cheapie- Anyway! How is everyone feeling today? With my two sons, I never had IB spotting- I had the horrid back pain associated with it, and I was able to detect when it inplanted, I know it sounds silly but it was like a very sharp back pain that my husband literally had to rub it. My second son, I actually suspected pregnancy from the same back pain. I was at work and it literally brought me to my knees.. and I said omg I am pregnant! Took a test a few days later and got my bfp. So I have no experience with spotting, at 6dpo it cannot be associated with AF, can it??

I'm really not sure about the spotting. I wouldn't think it would be associated with AF. I hope it's IB!!! It will be so awesome if you're pregnant! I haven't been able to get some OPK's, but on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I had tons of EWCM. I feel dryer today, but we'll see what the day brings. We BD'd on Saturday, and I'm hoping to get some in before my husband goes to work today. This cycle sucks because he's been working all the time and is exhausted. Hopefully, he'll be up for some lovin:) The no OPK is already driving me mad, and I never got a BBT thermometer, so I'm just observing CM this cycle. It actually might turn out to be more relaxing, since not a lot of BD going on lately anyways. Well, I hope you enjoy your day, and keep getting these pregnancy symptoms!

Hi all, hope everyone is doing ok and not getting too many side effects!

Started my second round of clomid today (cd3), we are away though during the optimal bd times, staying at my brother's house, so we'll have to be a bit creative I think :)

I did Clomid for two cycles (I believe it was the lowest dose) about 10 mos. ago. I'm thinking about trying it again next cycle. Do you know how many cycles you can take Clomid? I wonder if my doc will okay it. Surely he will because I haven't had it in forever.

Okay, I'm feeling a little angry and upset right now, so ladies, please bear with me.

I am so tired of feeling rejected from my husband. This is nothing new. He never wants to have sex-EVER! I wrote a thread about this a month ago, and various BnB women offered up some advice/encouragement. I've tried being more loving. I've tried giving compliments. I've tried doing nice things for him. And I told him how frustrated and hurt I was last cycle!!! Now, here we go again with this cycle. All he does is play on his phone, watch TV, or work. I know with work, he has no control over that. He is a hard worker and does everything he can to be successful...AT WORK! At home, I'm lucky if I get a full conversation. This morning, I kept hugging and kissing him in bed...nothing. I gave hints throughout the day that I was "ready for action." I even told him that I have EWCM and light pain on my left side/ovary. And he knows what that means because we've been through Natural Family Planning together. Still nothing, and to top it off, he went in an hour early, without being asked (and he's salary, so extra hours doesn't mean extra money). I guess I know he doesn't want sex, and that, no matter what, hurts the most. It's not even necessarily about having a baby. I just want to be close to him. I would even take being cuddled or kissed every now and then.

Sorry for the rant. I know my husband works hard to provide for us (and I work, also). I know he loves me and our kids. I know there's not much I can do to change anything. So, I guess I better start coping with the facts. And that's another reason why I hate Clomid because we don't have sex enough for it to work, and the side effects, for me, are horrible. Here's hoping our BD the other day was good enough. I'm glad I have you ladies to vent to. I feel a little better already:) Bottom line: I love my husband, and I appreciate all that he does for us. I really shouldn't be complaining. And I'm not going to push him later because he will be tired from work.

No O yet. On cd 19. Feeling depressed. My friend just found out she is pregnant. :-/ we made plans to hang out tomorrow. But after hearing the news I don't want to.

Oh I know how that feels.. it's horrible. Before we had our first, my husband and I NTNP for almost 8-10 years. I secretly wanted a baby by the age of 18 (Thank goodness it didn't happen) But my sisters and friends were all having babies. Deep down inside I knew I would have problems.. I still have some regret because my husband didn't have kids before his Father & Grandfather passed away like the rest of his brothers did, and it was my fault. Anyway, Don't be depressed Indie, this is only your second round of Clomid. Maybe your doctor just needs to up your dosage and you'll O sooner. Remember, you would rather have a Late O then an early one, early O is when your egg doesn't mature quick enough and it's harder to conceive. Hang in there, keep your head up! One day you'll look back at this while you have little rugrats running around. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->