Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Update: bloodwork was negative for hcg.
They told me to wait a week and see if af arrives and if not, call them again, I assume so they can do the bloodwork again?
Spotting has almost stopped today since my temp went a bit higher.
What would be the chances of implanting that late?

Update: bloodwork was negative for hcg.
They told me to wait a week and see if af arrives and if not, call them again, I assume so they can do the bloodwork again?
Spotting has almost stopped today since my temp went a bit higher.
What would be the chances of implanting that late?

I'm not sure what your chances are of implanting late. I do know, from personal experience, that our bodies can do pretty weird things! When I was really "late" one cycle, the doctor said to call back in a week if my period didn't start, and they would give me something to start it. The next day, of course, AF was there. It really sucks wondering if you are or you aren't pregnant. You just want to know either way. Good luck and keep us updated!

Here's a woman that took 26 days before she got her implantation.. Every body is different and NOTHING is impossible!!! I'm still waiting.. I took another hpt and it was stark white. very weird.. I just want to start over again.. FF says I didn't even ovulate.. IDK how to feel about that..!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110718175710AAfo7uP

Oh here's the lady that swore she didnt have implantation for 26 days!

Well, I am starting to think more and more that I O'd twice this cycle. The only thing I can think of that makes sense of the temps I am seeing, with bfns. If I did O again, I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer.
Interesting link. Funny one of the comments saying 100%....nothing is ever 100% when it comes to this kind of stuff.
I hope you get answers soon!

Ugh. Clomid puts me in such a bad mood. Idk if I would want to do a 3rd round if I don't get pregnant this month.

IndieGirl - just take it day by day...and maybe go visit your local gym that has a punching bag? ;) One more pill to go this cycle for you, and then the waiting game is on!

FX! :dust:

That's possible.. Ovulating twice. I've read about it... that'd be pretty crazy!!! I guess I'm annovulatory so far.. It's weird. Between the symptoms I had.. I thought for sure I ovulated.. I mean I just knew 100%. I dont know what I am waiting for now.. AF or O
ughh

That's possible.. Ovulating twice. I've read about it... that'd be pretty crazy!!! I guess I'm annovulatory so far.. It's weird. Between the symptoms I had.. I thought for sure I ovulated.. I mean I just knew 100%. I dont know what I am waiting for now.. AF or O
ughh

Didn't you take clomid?

Yes I took one round of it and fell pregnant on the first month (50mg) I took it cd5-9 and ovulated on cd13

The second baby I didn't need clomid.. now my body is working the way I want..

I'm having bad luck. My friend/coworker told me I'm probably going to be fired. The bosses daughter doesn't like me. >.< I'm so pissed. I hope this doesn't interfere with me ovulating. I just finished a round of clomid.

OMG.. That's terrible!! Why would she fire you because she doesn't like you? I mean really what does that have to do with anything.. I'm not sure if it could affect your ovulation, but just incase try not to worry about it for a week. Keep your mind off of it and read articles, watch chick flicks, go on walks.. etc Today I woke up with massive amounts of fertile CM (TMI) When I normally get fertile CM, it's only a small amount and I have to pay close attention. Now i'm confused seeing how I already thought I O'ed, FF took off my crosshairs.. maybe I am going to O now. I just want something to happen already, on cd40 and I'm becoming impatient. I hate pcos. Ugh.. where is River?? Any updates with her?

Indiegirl - Why would you get fired over someone not liking you? Seems odd. Do you like your job? Try enjoy your weekend :hugs: Looks like your temp dipped, so maybe your body is getting ready to O?

I am here, just waiting. All the signs point to me Oing again. So, I'd be 7dpo for this O, cd36...FS said to wait til next Thursday and see if af arrives. If not, call them and I'll do more bloodtests. So, I wait, trying hard to not obsess and just go with it. Going out to a matinee tomorrow - should be fun :)

Well my bosses daughter doesn't want to work with me. So she complains to her mom about it. I like my job. I work with infants and toddlers.

Well, hopefully your boss can see through her and know what a good employee you are :)

Well, hopefully your boss can see through her and know what a good employee you are :)

My boss is a total push over. She lets her daughter do what she wants. She gets anything she wants too otherwise she puts up a fit. Ill find something better

River- if you've ovulated twice, will FF change your crosshairs to the second ovulation? Interesting..

FF does if I take out the +opk from the first one...tempted just keep it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->