Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

oh and I put the lines there for a reference for myself, since every test is different

Oh and I forgot to tell yall! Yesterday morning I woke up so extremely thirsty, by my bedside was a 20oz pepsi Next. I opened it and took a swallow and as soon as it hit my stomach I threw up everywhere.. it was horrible!! And also yesterday I felt this really heavy feeling in my abdomen. Doesn't that usually mean AF?!

I think I see a line on the test, but it could just be the test line.

I feel anxious being in the two week wait. I feel more hopeful this cycle but I don't want to get my hopes up too high and be super disappointed. I knew it was going to be difficult getting pregnant but I didn't think it would be this hard. :-/

Ff changed my O date from cd 22 to cd25. What do you all think?

Indie- I would personally say you O'ed on cd22, but then again I didn't understand why FF changed my O date, which ended up being incorrect. You had such a drastic spike I don't see how it would say you didn't O on cd22? What about secondary signs?? Would that give you any insight. Yall need to STAY POSITIVE. I know.. easier said than done. Don't think I am crazy but I am watching this Documentary on Netflix which is related to the book, but it's called The Secret. It's interesting, I dont know if I believe it 100% which is why I am looking into it, But I believe our minds are powerful and can do amazing things. So, let's all do this for just this cycle. Let's fill our bodies with positive energy and positive thoughts. If we get a negative thought, quickly replace it with a positive one. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a Hipie..

I started AF today!! I'm excited.. not dissappointed at all. I want to get to know my body, my LP length, my O pattern, etc. I charted for one month before I got pregnant with my first, and I didn't chart with my second, so I really want to see how "normal" my body has become. Before I had my first, I only had a menstrual once or twice a year.. Ive ovulated only twice in my life and I fell pregnant on both. So I am ecstatic that I even O'ed on my own. I'm hoping this last cycle was only this lengthy due to my Mirena being taken out.. Hopefully I will be O'ing in two weeks roughly.

I am sending positive energy to you ladies and I want you to know I am praying for you two. I know how bad it feels to want a child so bad. I cried every few months for 8 years before I finally went and saw a doctor. I thought he was going to tell me there was nothing they could do for me.

Can't wait to see how this turns out for you ladies!! FX!!

Oh!! I wanted to share a video with yall.. it will definitely make you smile!
I was outside watering the flowers.. and I heard some serious BASS in my house.. I come inside and some how Ayden changed the radio from WMHK to a hip hop station.. and they were both dancing omg its SO FUNNY!! you have to watch this..
https://youtu.be/IrrSttYmOjs

That's great Nicole - nice vid :)

IndieGirl - I'd say cd22 as well. Which would also be consistent with your other cycles post O temps. FX!

Ok ladies, I have a question? Please don't laugh at me as I have only had a handful of menstrual cycles in my lifetime. Is it normal to be super depressed when AF comes? I mean.. omg I am so depressed. I cried all day long yesterday. I put on The Lion King for the kids and bawled the whole movie. My husband thinks I am whacko!! LOL I have also noticed I have had a wave of anxiety just hit me full on (usually I can handle my anxiety very well)
Is this normal?!

Yeah. I did override it. Also, I always get depressed/emotional around AF time. It's the only pms symptom I get.

Wow you're chart looks great!!! What was your intercourse pattern for this cycle?

I only bd 2 days before O. That's the only day in the fertile window. :-/ my bf wasn't in the mood during that week.

Yeah. Part of me wants to start testing at 10 dpo. But idk. Lol I'm trying to make myself wait.

How are you doing?

That's when I start testing. I got a bfp on a dollar store test and a frer at 10dpo with my oldest. I'm disgusted with how much $$ I wasted on tests last cycle. Now that I know hiw long my LP is I think in the future I will just wait for a late AF. I'm already spending $150/month in diapers lol todat will probably be my last day of AF thank goodness. Finally starting to feel like myself again. I am so praying I do not have another 60 day cycle and hoping my cycle was long because of the iud removal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->