Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

:hugs: Your chart looks good though Indie! What's your cm like? Looks like you could be on the start of some temp rises :)

:hugs:Thank you so much momwithbabies. I normally do not use OPKS. They drive me mad.. trying to decide if the color is darker or as dark as the control, when to take them so you dont miss your LH surge.. I hate it. My husband and I have a very healthy sex life, so if I O, I almost always get at least two BD's in my fertile window. I love charting.. I always have. I dont trust opks because some women (Usually with PCOS) seem to get positives throughout their whole cycle. Did you know the dollar store sells OPKS? I hope you O soon and get your BD on!!

Looks like I may have O'd last night. :) idk what my chances of getting prego are though. Last bd was 2 days before O.

Thats still in your fertile window! yay!! I've been waitin for yall to come back to me! lol
Indie, have a look at my chart. I am dumbfounded. Have you ever heard of post-o flat temps? I hear its a sign of hormonal stability.. I've never had it before. I had erratic temps before o and post o temps are like a staircase. Weird.. Triphasic at 7dpo though. I took a test today, nobody saw the vvvvvvvvvvvv pink line so it's probably in my head.
Ive had achy hips that I've had to squat to satisfy the achyness. On top of some other symptoms, throbbing BBS, extreme fatigue, hotflashes & chills, achy legs and I have been doubling my trips to the bathroom. What do you think of my chart? I know my thermometer is working, it gives accurate readings during the day..

Your chart is looking great Nicole!

IndieGirl - yay for O!

Nicole, your chart looks awesome. I wouldn't worry about flat temps. Mine are like that sometimes.

How is everyone? I'm happy we've become friends. :)

Just took my last clomid pill today for this cycle, so, a bit behind you IndieGirl.
Glad we have a long weekend here.. I could use it :)
I am happy as well :)

I definitely O'd. I'm starting to get sore nips. I feel pretty optimistic. I hope I get lucky this cycle. :) fx for bfp in 2 weeks.

Ok ladies I need ur help!! My DH bought an hpt test last night for me and brought it home. I opened the bag and noticed he bought the Equate brand of EPT. I sighed as I know BLUE DYE IS HORRIBLE! But I took it anyway.. within 45 seconds I started snapping pictures with my phone and noticed I saw a faint cross coming along. After two minutes this is what I got. I've done some research on countdowntopregnancy and looked at the ladies BFP EQUATES on there, and half of them were accurate and the other half wasn't. I didn't look at the test longer than... 5 minutes max. The blue line is even in color, the sides are not darker or anything its just not as thick as the control line. Like I said half of the "pencile lines" were accurate and the other half were evaps What do yall think??\

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/Screenshot_2013-06-29-07-00-06_zps1b666fa9.png

I see it but it kinda looks like an evap. Get a $ store test.

Never really seen an evap, but the line isn't really thick like I would expect. I'd say wait a couple more days - your chart looks great!

Im so upset!! The thick faint lines showed up on the test. I know this for a fact because the time I took on the first picture on my phone was 6:26a.m. and I took the test at 6:26 so less than 60 seconds and the line showed up. after 2 minutes is when the line got darker on one side like an evap. I took an answer with FMU- BFN. Temps seem to be dropping..

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/c24b7ac3-d943-499a-89f3-ef7fb4b5f9da_zps47e061e9.jpg

from today :-(

Yeah that would probably piss me off. This 2ww I'm going to try and stay relaxed. I'm not going to test until 14dpo.

My Theory- (The Hopeful one)
Picture number 1- taken less than one minute afterwards. It's VERY faint, but you can see it. (I had to zoom in through my phone screen)
https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/52fcb7ee-9561-422a-88e4-bc11e36bc525_zpsb3d1b49c.jpg

Image two- Taken at the ten minute mark which clearly shows the left side of the line to be darker(evap)

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/3ce9cebf-a3ae-48ed-847c-949d187758a9_zpsc956964e.jpg

So here's my (hopeful) theory- Perhaps the equate picked up a very small amount of HCG and I need to wait 48 hours to get a "good" BFP.

What do yall think?

Something is just not sitting well with me. A line after 45 seconds cannot be an evap. Walmart- A very reputable and leading department store, how could they sell such a test? If they give so many false positives, wouldn't women sue them for emotional distress? Seriously, think about it. 45 second bfp.. well something made the line turn blue while it was still wet. This is open for investigation. I am going to figure this out!

It is a good theory about the very small amount of hcg setting it off. So, yeah, maybe wait another 2 says. What is the level on those tests? 25?

My bbt chart is doing interesting things. I'm very hopeful that this will be my month. :) wishful thinking lol.

It looks good so far!! Yay I have my FX for yall!! Here's my test from this a.m. NOT FMU, I couldn't hold it.. lol Anyway FF changed my O date and says I am 11dpo. I'm confused and decided to just go with the flow and not worry about it. Anyway here's my test from this morning.. what do yall think?
https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/b04506e3-bab3-489e-8663-3fab356d1f71_zpsec92dc0a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->