Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

I'm 3 days late with only brown spotting.. so irritating.. just start already jeeez..

Nicole - same here. Af should have been here on Wed, but only brown spotting...
My temps have been down as well. So, not sure what this means...all tests have been bfn

momwithbabies - :hugs: maybe next cycle?

Now it's saying I didn't even ovulate.. UGHH I KNOW I ovulated.. I didn't use an OPK until the day after I thought I O'ed and I got an almost positive.. but I took progesterone for 2 years I know how it feels to have high progesterone levels or progesterone from ovulation.. it said it couldnt detect my O because of my last temps for the last three days.. 96.8.. so irritated the witch needs to hurry up so I can start over!!

It's gotta be the thermometer..Im buying a new one this week

Hi, ladies! It's CD 2 for me. I'm considering trying temping. Here's my worries though. Please tell me what you think:
1) I don't sleep well, EVER! Will temping even be possible?
2) TTC is stressful. I already do OPK's. Do you think this will make me more stressed?
3) My cycles are long! Lately, they have ranged from 36-42 days!!!

Thank you in advance for any opinions or advice!

Well, Temping stresses A LOT of women out.. we constantly try to translate what our charts mean, why there was a temp drop, etc! I have very crazy sleeping schedules with a one and two year old so I was considering NOT temping.. but with temping it's one of the only ways to prove you're ovulating.. and I would rather deal with the stress and know for sure that I am ovulating. Good Luck!

Thank you for the help! I'm hoping I can get out today to purchase a thermometer. I figure it defiantly can't hurt!

Be sure it's a bbt thermometer.

Today I'm starting round 2 of clomid. I'm debating whether I want to try using opk's. I never seem to have much luck with them.

IndieGirl - doesn't hurt to try opks, and see :)

I think AF may make an appearance finally today. If still a no show by this afternoon, I'll call the fs and see what is going on. All so confusing.

Called the fs, went in for bloodwork, get results tomorrow most likely. TMI - Spotting has turned a bit watery, but still brown. So I keep going to the washroom thinking that it has started, only to see that it hasn't.

Momwithbabies - temping does help to at least confirm that you did O. I have been doing it all along since ttc, except for 1 cycle where we went on holidays (at that point I didn't want to know) So I know what my cycles are like for me. I do stress over some things, like this cycle, because it is so diff from ALL my others, but in general I found it helpful. Temping may be a bit more of a challenge if you can't temp at the same time everyday, but it may work (with some adjusting)and then you may see a pattern for you. (But hopefully you'd get your bfp before that!)

Called the fs, went in for bloodwork, get results tomorrow most likely. TMI - Spotting has turned a bit watery, but still brown. So I keep going to the washroom thinking that it has started, only to see that it hasn't.

Momwithbabies - temping does help to at least confirm that you did O. I have been doing it all along since ttc, except for 1 cycle where we went on holidays (at that point I didn't want to know) So I know what my cycles are like for me. I do stress over some things, like this cycle, because it is so diff from ALL my others, but in general I found it helpful. Temping may be a bit more of a challenge if you can't temp at the same time everyday, but it may work (with some adjusting)and then you may see a pattern for you. (But hopefully you'd get your bfp before that!)

Good luck with your results. It's torture waiting for AF to arrive! Thank you for the temping advice. I'm hoping to get out in a little bit to buy a thermometer. I think I'm worried about how I don't sleep well, but I think it's worth a try.

Be sure it's a bbt thermometer.

Today I'm starting round 2 of clomid. I'm debating whether I want to try using opk's. I never seem to have much luck with them.

I'm hoping the BBT thermometer is with the regular thermometers. Otherwise, I have no clue where they are.

River- I hope you recieve some good news! I agree, your cycle seems to be a lot different this month!!

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/2013-06-11074121_zps653e8e02.png

what the heck is that?
https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/Screenshot_2013-06-11-08-25-37_zps258e6f62.png
I lost resolution in this pic, it's plain as day on my test.. Idk whether its an evap or what!? I've been getting a lot of evaps this cycle (within the 3-5 minutes) IDK whats going on! 20dpo!

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/75f4598d-95a9-4628-82a4-5bcb293675c4_zps618eb63b.jpg

does anyone see this? The line is pink... can there be a pink evap?

I see the pink line, but like you, I'm cautious because that could be an evap. Any other tests you can get your hands on? I think this definately deserves a retest with a different brand.

I see the pink line. ohhh.. looks very promising :) I see your temp is going up as well :)

afm, waiting to hear results. For past 2 days on my tests, I can see exactly where the line should be, but no colour. Never seen that before. Thinking about getting diff tests, these have all been ic for 10mIU/ml, so I thought they would work first. Temp rose a bit more today. We'll see what the day brings..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->