Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

IndieGirl - your chart looks great!
Nicole - I get down sometimes when af comes, mainly because I keep wishing I had gotten that bfp instead. A friend always had really bad migraines at the start of af, everyone is diff. Just hormones.

FX everyone!

Joining today at 3dpo after Clomid EP and trigger. Conceived using the same method last August 2012, but had stillborn son on 3/30/13 :( Praying for our rainbow baby this month! Trying to stay positive and hopeful. So far ZERO symptoms

Joining today at 3dpo after Clomid EP and trigger. Conceived using the same method last August 2012, but had stillborn son on 3/30/13 :( Praying for our rainbow baby this month! Trying to stay positive and hopeful. So far ZERO symptoms

Welcome! And sorry to hear about your loss. I had a late miscarriage last year 6/6/2012 and delivered my baby at 19weeks 4days. I'm 9dpo now. Anxiously waiting for this 2 week wait to be over already lol.

That's when I start testing. I got a bfp on a dollar store test and a frer at 10dpo with my oldest. I'm disgusted with how much $$ I wasted on tests last cycle. Now that I know hiw long my LP is I think in the future I will just wait for a late AF. I'm already spending $150/month in diapers lol todat will probably be my last day of AF thank goodness. Finally starting to feel like myself again. I am so praying I do not have another 60 day cycle and hoping my cycle was long because of the iud removal

Yeah. My first bfp was at 11dpo. I wasted a lot of money on frer. Now I mainly buy the dollar store tests. I'm gonna try my best to wait till AF is late.

So sorry for your losses ladies. I'm sure it takes great courage to be rtc after experiences such as those. Praying for you ladies.

I have a feeling I'm not gonna get lucky this cycle. :-/ I'm not having any symptoms.

I should be 9 dpo now (irregular cycles but going by temping and cm).
I was convonced I am preggo until 2 days ago, temps are high except for a dip when I was spotting and some symptoms.
Now symptoms have pretty much been gone, temp is going up again though.
So far all tests were negative so I will hold out until at least wednesday now before I test again, well I will try... lol
That is the earliest AF could show.
Longest two weeks ever!!

I was convonced I am preggo until 2 days ago, temps are high except for a dip when I was spotting and some symptoms.
So far all tests were negative so I will hold out until at least wednesday now before I test again, well I will try... lol
Longest two weeks ever!!

Sounds promising. Could be implantation spotting. :)

Longest two weeks ever!!

Sounds promising. Could be implantation spotting. :)

That is what I am hoping too! But I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, I read a test could be positive 2-4 days after implantation but that it can also take longer, the spotting was 2 days ago today but BFN, it will be so hard not to POAS tomorrow morning again!

I've heard a lot of ladies fell pregnant on the cycle they thought was least likely due to symptoms.

I pray my cycle is not 58 days long again. Ughh that's so hard having long cycles and juat waiting.

I pray my cycle is not 58 days long again. Ughh that's so hard having long cycles and juat waiting.

Ugh long cycles suck! Mine are irregular, last one was 45 days..
This is our last month of trying and then it's WTT until next year so it's going to suck..
I have a feeling I'm out, the only symptom left is slight cramping and my temp dropped a bit again after it had been up again and just overall seems not high enough... :(

Last week Iwas sure I'm pregnant but now I think I'm not...

:growlmad:I guess we can add "irritable" to the symtoms list, could also be PMS but I just snapped over something really stupid and I could still punch people in the face.:growlmad: I know it's irrational but I am just freaking out over nothing today I guess...

Hey ladies - I am 5dpo now...trying to patiently wait it out....I just want to know!

FX for everyone!

Hey ladies - I am 5dpo now...trying to patiently wait it out....I just want to know!

FX for everyone!

It sucks, doesn't it? We are only in the TWW for the second time (one month NTNP and now first time actively trying). I have no idea how to do that several more times if it doesn't work out right away...

Mrs vet , can you post a link to your chart?

Sure, here it is!

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4435a4/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Any input is appreciated! :thumbup:

My suggestion would be try to take your temp at the same time everyday and for the days you can't use the temp adjuster.
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php here is a link to a good one.

I usually write both temps/times in the notes section for later reference. Lol that way I can play around with it when I'm bored.

I have one chart that I don't adjust and one chart that I do adjust. After experimenting, the adjuster is very accurate. I love charting. I don't use opks and charting is a way to know if I'm ovulating

What is a temp adjuster? I had no idea there is such a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->