Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Looks like my temps are going down a little bit. Thursday AF is due..

Oh and felt a little nauseated after eating a chicken quesadilla. That hasn't happened since I was pregnant. Couldn't eat anything chicken back then.

I hope this is a good sign for you!! How long are you holding out to test?

River, looks like your body responded to the Clomid better this cycle!!

I tested last night and I swear I saw a faint line but when I tested this morning it looks bfn. So idk. I'm going to just wait it out now.

Indie, post a picture! I really hope you will get your bfp!

I tested negative again this morning, 11 dpo now so I am discouraged.. :(
My back is killing me today and I keep getting cramps but other than that no symptoms..

This is the test I took last night around 7pm.
https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/image-3.jpg

I'm feeling really anxious. I'm hoping for a bfp but I don't want to get my hopes up too high.

IndieGirl -your chart still looks good, temps still high!
Nicole - Yeah, I feel better this cycle as well, not as light headed as I was on the last cycle.

I'll be away for a few days and not temping, so we'll see what happens when I come back :)

Can't wait to hear some bfps!

come on... :dust: :dust:

I really think I see something!!! Also, on last cycle your temps started dropping around 13dpo and this cycle looks still high. Oh I hope this is it for you! ! When are you testing again?

I'm notsure but I think I see something! I hope you will get a clear line soon!
12dpo and still BFN. I know I should just stop testing but those cheapo internet test are evil! lol

I really think I see something!!! Also, on last cycle your temps started dropping around 13dpo and this cycle looks still high. Oh I hope this is it for you! ! When are you testing again?

I'll probably test again in a couple days.

I'm out. My temp dropped to 97.18 :-/ idk if I want to do my last round of clomid. Not sure if my gyno is gonna prescribe me more. Or what's next after clomid?

This was my 2nd month. The medicine worked , but for some reason I'm still not conceiving.

I'm so sorry! :( Is it possible to have a temp drop and still be preggo?
I hope the doctor will have some answers for you about what could be next..

I have been feeling sick all morning with slight diarrhea, it wore off and here I am, hungry every half hour after I just ate! No signs of AF and still BFN.
First I thought I caught a bug but then it turned into being hungry so WTF?
13dpo, no idea when AF should show as she has never been regular but I'm on CD31.

This is frustrating..

You're only on the second month indie. Even if you're ovulating you may need to be on 100mg. My good friend of mine took 6 months and 150mg of clomid. Please don't feel discouraged. I know its hard but stay strong! I don't think two rounds of clomid is enough to say you need to move on to a different fertility treatment. Women who do not need help conceiving takes on avg 3 months to a year. Dont give up !!

I've been trying to conceive for over 6 months. I just don't know what I want to do differently this cycle.

Are you still in 50mg of clomid? Call your obgyn and see if he wants to increase it to 100mg. My plan with my obgyn was if I did not ovulate or conceive in three cycles they woukd up my dosage

I was just told to come back after 3 cycles if nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->