Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

I believe if you do not conceive this month regardless off ovulation they will up your dosage. That's allyou may need :)

River! You're chart looks amazing! ! It looks different from last month!!

Thx!

Though, I did test on a cheapie and got a bfn :( I know I still have a few more days... soo hoping the temp stays up!

Soooo when I looked into the bigger pack of my brand ICs today I noticed it had a lot of bad reviews. Many complaints about false negatives even at 8+ weeks!
One said the test was still negative for her when she was pregnant but turned positive in Apple juice!!
Now I had that glass of Apple juice in front of me and couldn't resist....
Sure enough!! :bfp: :dohh::dohh::dohh:

I am so using my last clearblue tomorrow morning.... :nope:

On the pic it looks more like an evap and it's dried by now but it really is a full pink line! LMAO

https://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/oOPearlOo/BDADFC62-3D7D-48EC-A3D5-2717CD426F86-8919-000037F73B1E1C9D_zps0ed3b770.jpg

With my first pregnancy I was using IC, FREE, and the dollar tree tests. At 10dpo I got a bfp on the dollar tree (I love them!!) And the frer. I didn't a bfp with the IC till I was 21dpo. I never heard about the apple juice lol weird..

River, judging by your last cycle your temps started dropping at 12dpo. Looks like they're staying up! Omg I hope this isba good sign for you!! Any symptoms? ?

The clearblue one was BFN so they might be false BFN for others but they were right for me... still no signs of AF but I think I'm out.. if she hasn't shown by next week I will go to the doctor just to be sure..

Ah.. yeah temp is still up today - I am taking that as a good sign, since in my history of charts, about 90% drop on or before 13dpo, and the rest on 14dpo. So, hoping!!
IC still gave a bfn.
Funny about the apple juice!
I am sort of out of it today, and feel hot, though it is hotter outside than normal today. I've noticed on the clomid cycles that my bbs don't get sore at all at any point in the cycle...finding that odd actually. Cramping a bit today, which seems normal for me at this point.
Thinking about buying some frer today for tomorrow in case the temp stays up.
FX for all! :dust:

How is everyone else?

Omg I'm trying not to make a big deal abouy this but yess this cycle is much different pleease say you're testing today I just can't stand it! !!

River it really sounds promosing for you! Fingers crossed!

I didn't bother testing today, I said I was going to wait anyway and now that I no longer trust the ICs and am out of other tests it's not even that hard to not test...
I am 3 days late and 18dpo according to FF but since I am irregular I really have no idea. I just think if I wasn't out I'd test positive by now..

Hi, ladies :)

I am currently 5dpo and going nuts :wacko:

This is my first real round of help from my RE; Clomid, Ovidrel, Pregesterone. I am so jacked up on hormones that I can't tell if I am coming or going, which also makes it hard to tell what's going on with my body. I can't tell if I am having early pregnancy symptoms or if it's the hormones :dohh:

Last month I didn't complete the cycle. I only got to the Ovidrel shot and BD'd once and had to go out of town unexpectedly. So, my hopes are high this round!

Anyone had any side effects from Crinone (Progesterone Gel), specifially killer heartburn and tender bbs?

Well I have never taken the gel, but I took provera to induce af when I was ttc #1 and took progesterone shots with both pregnancies and my major complaints were heart burn and sore bbs. But especially hearr burn. Hot flashes it was horrible

Sorry to hear river. Who knows , it could always go back up.

I'm starting my 3rd round of clomid today. I decided I'm not going to temp this cycle. Hopefully I get lucky. Clomid makes me crazy emotional. Lol

I'm so sorry river. Its not over till the witch is here!

Indie- maybe without charting it may not stress you out as much! Are you going to use opks?

FX for you IndieGirl! I hope the not temping makes it more enjoyable :)

Nicole - you have an interesting chart so far!
Mrs. Vet - any news?
everyone - FX!!!

afm, temp stayed the same lower temp as yesterday. Still getting minor cramps, and no spotting yet. Wondering if the CoQ10 is helping with the spotting. Seems the clomid has at least extended the lp by a day so far. Didn't have any tests left, so couldn't test. If still no spotting tonight, I'll buy a couple frer to use, and then only test if still no spotting tomorrow...that is the plan anyways.

River you're charts show such a pattern, I hope I can develop a pattern. I an praying I do not have a 57 day cycle. Ughh!! Anyway, your chart shows you usually start spotting at 12dpo I am hoping thus is a good sign! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->