Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

How is everyone today?
20dpo here, started spotting and cramping yesterday convinced the :witch: was on her way but it stopped again. This morning *TMI* there was some blood when I checked my cervix but not enough to even show up when I wipe. Cramps again. Tried my last IC which said negative, I will get one more test to try this weekend if the spotting doesn't turn into full blown AF.

Goodluck Vet!
I'm on cd17 and no symptoms of O. I'm a little down bc I have a feeling this could be a long cycle. :(

River.. I am dying to hear from you!! I was looking at your previous charrs even though your temps have dropped a little, its still well above your coverline unlike your other cycles. I am praying for you! ! Sorry for chart stalking..
Indie how are you holding up? Are you feeling better now that you arenot charting tthis month?

Goodluck Vet!
I'm on cd17 and no symptoms of O. I'm a little down bc I have a feeling this could be a long cycle. :(

Oh no! I hope O will come soon!
Spotting stopped again, cramps but no AF! Got another test for tomorrow morning, this is driving me bonkers!!

Nicole - chart stalk away!
Mrs.Vet - Hope you get some answers soon, can't wait to hear what tomorrow's test is :)

afm - my temp went down, still no spotting or anything, but I told myself I wouldn't test unless temp was also up, so I didn't test this morning. Still getting a few cramps, not out of it like I was the past 2 days, so I expect af to show today. We'll see what happens.
Always seems like long waits these cycles...wait for AF to finish, wait for O, wait for 2w to see if af comes,...wait wait wait...

Do you have a chart mrs. Vet?

Here it is. It's my first month of charting so I don't know how accurate this is..

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4435a4

River the waiting game sucks doesn't it?

Ok somehow the chart on the link is incomplete! I'll try again...

Ok next try..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4435a4//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm currently in TWW on 11dpo. I had a laparoscopy and they found endometriosis stage 1 and lasered it on 18th June and AF arrived the next day. I ovulated 20CD and have been feeling strange since. No sore bb's but since 7dpo I've had extreme hunger, sickness, dizzy, hot, pinching and cramping on uterus, gas, bloating, feeling of pressure down there and been horny. I also feel tearful as I don't want to get my hopes up as we've been trying a while. I've tested today and had BFN but going to wait until Monday when I think AD should arrive as all my cycles different.
If nothing happens this month then I should be starting Clomid in August.

21dpo, BFN again and spotting and cramping again this morning. I am sure I'm out so I just hope this time spotting turns into AF so I can move on...

Edit: Spotting turned into full blown :witch: now. This makes it a 38-day-cycle, still long but we're getting there...

So we're back to WTT now until next year in May...:( I will start temping vaginally instead of orally now hoping my temps will make more sense that way.

I will still stalk this thread hoping that you guys get your BFP!!

I'm sorry mrs. Vet :( do you always have an LP of 21? That's pretty long!!

I'm sorry mrs. Vet :( do you always have an LP of 21? That's pretty long!!

Not sure, I've been on the pill for 11 years before I stopped taking it in january and ever since my cycles are all over the place! They did get shorter each time now so I hope it will get more regular and a more normal length.
So far they were

- first cycle after pill 5 months
- 45 days
- now 38 days.

So I hopewe're getting there slowly!

It's kinda nice not temping. I don't have to wake up at 6am every morning.
Today will be the last day of taking clomid. I expect to ovulate between cd 18 and 22.

Sorry to hear that Mrs Vet. I am sure I'm out too as supporting yesterday and thinking AF arrived today. Still really confused as sickness, headache, does that and the other symptoms haven't disappeared.
I'm now about to start a two week holiday from work and if it continues I'm off to the doctors. I didn't mind the sickness and that when I thought I was pregnant but now I want to cry and have it stop. :(

It's kinda nice not temping. I don't have to wake up at 6am every morning.
Today will be the last day of taking clomid. I expect to ovulate between cd 18 and 22.

Having my fingers crossed for you!,

Sorry to hear that Mrs Vet. I am sure I'm out too as supporting yesterday and thinking AF arrived today. Still really confused as sickness, headache, does that and the other symptoms haven't disappeared.
I'm now about to start a two week holiday from work and if it continues I'm off to the doctors. I didn't mind the sickness and that when I thought I was pregnant but now I want to cry and have it stop. :(

I'm sorry the :witch: got you! I still have dizzy spells too but I think it is the heat..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->