Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Nicole I think I see sth, do I have line eye?
Thank you, I am praying for all of you too!

Indie I hope you get some answers tomorrow!

Wondering if she can even detect any HCG in my blood this early on.. longest 2 days ever until I get the results on thursday!

Ugh this dumb thing won't let me change my profile pic. What pic dk y'all see? I hate that dumb picture of me ahhh

Hiw many dpo did u say u were mrs vet?

I don't really know, it could be anywhere between 4 and 8dpo or it could be that I didn't ovulate at all... Hoping to at least get an answer on if I ovulated through that bloodwork..

Well hopefully they will check your progesterone level to see if you O. If your p level is high enough (I think a good level is 11, don't quote me) then you can wait a week to either take a hpt or come back to get a blood test. Did you tell the dr you weren't sure if you O'ed?

Well hopefully they will check your progesterone level to see if you O. If your p level is high enough (I think a good level is 11, don't quote me) then you can wait a week to either take a hpt or come back to get a blood test. Did you tell the dr you weren't sure if you O'ed?

Yes I told her about my temps not adding up. It has gone a bit up again this morning after being lower for 2 days, here is hoping it goes higher now..

The bleeding got more today, not as heavy as full blown AF but enough so I had to put in my diva cup. So I think it's the :witch: and it got lighter after all the spotting?
Still anxious about the blood test but I'm pretty sure at this point I'm out... :(

I'm so Mrs. Vet. FX that it may not be AF but a breakthrough bleed?

IM 8dpo today and I have been peeing like crazy!That's my only symptom really. Had some cramping yesterday and twinges like you wouldn't believe! I always have twinges though. Lol

I'm so Mrs. Vet. FX that it may not be AF but a breakthrough bleed?

IM 8dpo today and I have been peeing like crazy!That's my only symptom really. Had some cramping yesterday and twinges like you wouldn't believe! I always have twinges though. Lol

What is a breakthrough bleed? :wacko:

Maybe this is your month!! I always hope that it's symptoms but I think I am just paying more attention! lol

Its like a bleed that you get when you're supposed to have your period but its lighter or shorter and ir throws a lot of women off bc they thinj its af but they're really pregnant. 30% of women experience it. Not trying to get your hopes up but just keep that in mind.

I am a total symptom spotter.I record everything lol but the peeing a lot is real! I nevet wake up two times in a night to pee. I know progesterone can cause that though

Its like a bleed that you get when you're supposed to have your period but its lighter or shorter and ir throws a lot of women off bc they thinj its af but they're really pregnant. 30% of women experience it. Not trying to get your hopes up but just keep that in mind.

I am a total symptom spotter.I record everything lol but the peeing a lot is real! I nevet wake up two times in a night to pee. I know progesterone can cause that though

The bleeding turned into a bit brown stuff only again so WTF? Guess it wasn't AF, maybe it is that breakthrough bleed? But what's the excuse for the other 10 days? LoL I'm so ready for my blood results, I hope they call in the morning!
My best friend brings her dogs over for me to watch them so I'll have 3 dogs here to chase around, at least that will take my mind off things!

I am terrible about symptom spotting! I can't believe how many twinges and random cramps I am having since we started TTC! lol
Did you drink sth that could cause you to pee more? I know Apple juice makes me pee a lot! I so hope it actually means something for you!!

I haven't changed my fluid intake at all. Not thirstier than usual. Idk crazy. I know it was my first symptom with my oldest son. I didn't know yoy could get it so early. I had it at 7dpo with him. This one started at 3dpo that's why I think its from the progesterone.
Brown cm cn be a good thing! How much longer till u get the results? Ugh this ttc is a big waiting game!

Wow ladies Ive missed a lot this week! Hope you guys get some answers soon!

I haven't changed my fluid intake at all. Not thirstier than usual. Idk crazy. I know it was my first symptom with my oldest son. I didn't know yoy could get it so early. I had it at 7dpo with him. This one started at 3dpo that's why I think its from the progesterone.
Brown cm cn be a good thing! How much longer till u get the results? Ugh this ttc is a big waiting game!

Maybe it is a symptom and just started sooner this time around? When is test day?
Should be getting them today, it'll take a lot for me to not start blowing up their phone as soon as they open...:dohh:
Still laying in bed so not sure yet if there is blood today.
It has been brown the majority of time and only a bit blood in the morning except for yesterday when it was in the afternoon too..

hi all, looking for someone to go through this with. Not planned at all, as im on the pill. Pretty sure i had implantation bleeding last night/this morning. Neg test this morning also, but i guess its to be expected. Re testing in a few days

hi all, looking for someone to go through this with. Not planned at all, as im on the pill. Pretty sure i had implantation bleeding last night/this morning. Neg test this morning also, but i guess its to be expected. Re testing in a few days

Welcome!
Did you forget to take the pill or do you think your pill didn't work?
Maybe your cycle is just off a little bit?

I took it as i should so ive no idea why ive got all these symptoms ive been having, and the bleed being my main one like i had when expecting my 2 girls, before i knew of course. i would be due my pill free break next wed so i guess il see if i have the bleed then.

I could be wrong, but ive been here before so yeah lol. bit scared tbh.

Hi Ladies,
I'd really forgotten how hard the 2WW could be! And we got pregnant month 2 last time we TTC so I have no right to complain when I read your stories of trying for a long time and fertility treatments. NTNP for number 2 now and I'm only 2 days PO and I'm almost nuts. I keep my fingers crossed for everyone - baby dust people!!

Why is it that the moment you have that conversation with your DH and both decide, that's it, we'll come off birth control, all of a sudden ALL you can think about is babies?

I'm an intelligent, grown woman with a job and a 13 month old daughter, and suddenly I have nothing else to talk about, I jump every time I get the slightest 'twinge' and I'm on here reading up again on the 'signs'. So much for taking a very relaxed approach to 'seeing what happens' this time around!

I do want to give you my tuppence on implantation bleeding though as it might help. With my daughter, I thought I had had my period. It was a little weird in that it started exactly a week before my period was due and lasted about a week. I only really needed a pad and it ranged from pink/red right through to brown at different times. Then, when AF proper should have arrived, it stopped. Other than the fact it was lighter than my usual period, I had no other symptoms. A couple of days after AF was due I felt really lightheaded at work when a meeting ran through lunch time, which was the only reason I started questioning things and took a test.

So, don't count on AF unless she hits when she's supposed to be due and progresses as she should (getting heavier on days 2-4 etc).

Chin up and baby dust people. Now, I'm going to try to find a project that will take up the next two weeks of my life while my daughter sleeps. Maybe the kitchen needs decorated. I swear my house has never been tidier!

x

So my results came back. HCG is negative (go figure, I was 7dpo at best when she took the blood..) and come to find out that is all she tested!! :dohh:
So I still don't know if I even ovulated and why I am bleeding. She said she is sending me a prescription for sth to regulate my ovaries and to start taking it when AF shows. Duh, how do I know when it is AF when I have been bleeding for almost 2 weeks??
I'm irritated to say the least, for the first time in the 12 years I have been seeing that doctor I am considering a second opinion...

Hello Ladies!

I am 6DPO and AF is due September 2nd. My cycles are usually between 28-31 days when I was on BCP. I have been off BCP since July 14th. AF came on time which I was surprised since I am newly off of BCP. Hoping that I will get pregnant before next year. If AF does not come before Sept 9, then I will test. I don't want to stress myself out by testing too early. I have been taking my temps every morning. Good luck ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->