Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Wow I cannot believe they wouldn't take a P level? Wow. HCG would not show up in blood at 7dpo.. you'd be lucky ti implant that early. Guess you're right where you started. Wait a few days and test! Sorry girl

Momwife fingers crossed for you!!

Nicole right? I still can't believe it!!
I got a recommendation for a different doctor, calling there tomorrow morning (of course they never called me and by the time I got a hold of them it was too late to call a different doctor).
I mean, should I keep bleeding the next six weeks until maybe there is enough blood to be considered AF or what is she thinking??

Got an appointment at a different doctor next thursday. I would have loved to get in sooner but it's impossible. At least I should be far enough after ovulation (if I even did ovulate?) to get for sure results on HCG levels and I hope she will do some more tests so I can finally get some answers.

Every morning it looks like it stopped and each time once I go potty and wipe it is blood again... soooo frustrating!!

Well ladies I have been waking up feeling queezy the last couple days. I refuse to spend a ton of money on tests like I normally do.. so I bought a few Wal-Mart cheapies. I have been peeing like non stop crazy! I know these tests are not very sensitive, but I'm 10dpo today. I swear I see a vvvvv faint line, but then again I think I have the ability to create a line on any test lmbo so I'm going to post it and yall tell me what you think? I also had brown mucusy cm. I've never had anything positive come out of brown cm so idk!

Mrs.Vet, have you thought about testing in a few days?

10dpo FMU- Taken after I got out the shower.. about 30 mins. I know it coukd be an evap but that looks pink right?

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/2013-08-23101428_zpsdcccf0d2.png

Here is 9dpo at 4pm- idk if this is an evap or what. This js the dollar tree test which I loooove! I got a very nice bfp at 9dpo with this brand. It usually takes a day or so to get an evap with this test so idkk!

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/2013-08-22142618_zps2688badf.png

I think I see something on both of them? Was that FMU? I hope I don't have line eye and it is the start of a BFP!

I actually tested yesterday and it was BFN. Wasn't FMU though.
I caved and ordered ICs again, they should be here tomorrow hopefully. So I am debating if I use my last FRER tomorrow morning or if I wait for the ICs since I won't get more FRERs until we fly to the states next month so I am not sure if I wanna waste it..

Wow I just realized you lived in Germany!for future reference, I got always ship you some tests! Do they not have good tests over there?

Wow I just realized you lived in Germany!for future reference, I got always ship you some tests! Do they not have good tests over there?

They do but I just feel more "at home" with the US ones, the German ones I never know which ones are good for nasty evaps (had to learn the hard way that the drug store brand early result ones here give false positives :growlmad:). None of my German friends have ever been TTC while most of my US friends have so most of my knowledge about it is US one! :winkwink: The only ones they have in both countries are clear blue ones which cost about 30 dollars here..
If one pops up positive I'll get any brand they have in the store to test some more but when ever I am on the military base or in the US I like to grab the US ones that I know.

Funny enough I know most TTC/pregnancy terms in english better than in German! :haha:

Well I took an hpt today.. and..what do u think ladies?

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/2013-08-24072307_zps9019c3f0.png

I think I see a shadow there too, not sure if it has any color in it?
What does it look like in real life?

Spotting seems to have stopped here, just light brownish discharge. Not sure what to do with this cycle on FF now as this wasn't really AF now, I guess I just keep going on this cycle until I get a normal AF? Or a BFP..

Took the FRER this morning and then an IC once they got here, all BFN..

Im not seeing anything Nicole? Im terrible with these tho. What does an evap mean??

I will join in! I have been pretty detailed about my symptoms. Anyone wanna let me know what they think?

I'm in the 2ww obviously. I'm 6dpo and did the deed twice while I was fertile. So far my symptoms are as followed
1 dpo had a crazy head ache that lasted all day as well as a sore throat, slight fever and lots of white cm
2 dpo i had Headache, sore throat, achy, chills, slight fever, drowsy, cramps, white discharge, the feeling, backache
3 dpo sore throat, achy, discharge, slight cramps, and the feeling
discharge
4 dpo more cramps!!! drowsy, More sense of smell, Dislike root beer kinda( my favorite soda), Chest pain in the boobs, that feeling, Slight nausea starting about six pm, little emotional, hot flashes
5 dpo tired crampy general weird feeling, pain left side, hot flashes, gassy/burpy, itchy nipple, heartburn, emotional, feeling sick while eating but always hungry, nausea I also started counting how much I went to the bathroom. fourteen times. My average is about 4
As it is only 12:18 AM on day six not many symptoms have come up besides the usual. At 4 dpo my cramps became much more intense. Also after one of my frisky moments I had the thought that I was pregnant. My family swears by this feeling. I tested twice around 3 dpo and got 2 BFNs but the more I research the more I see that a test around that time wouldn't really matter. Also my period is 10 days late and I am super regular. Please let me know what you think!

I see a faint faint shadow!! Try and retest in the morning... Good Luck hun.. I think your on your way to a bfp!! Good Luck and Babydust!!

IsIttimeyet you have promising signs. Just wayy too early to test hun.. I"d hold off as long as you can. Atleast till 10dpo. Good Luck hun..

Im 9 dpo today.. Feelin blah.. No real imminent signs .. Cp is still high and closed.. Im too nervous to even think of testing... Lol...

Good Luck ladies!! Get those Bfp"s!!

Did you say ten days late?? Doctor said test if your period is five days late! Wishing you the best of luck!

Would lack of dreams be a symptom? I normally remember most of my dreams. And normally I dream every night, but the past few nights I haven't at all. Just being curious. I don't think it is but it is always nice to have some input! Baby dust to all!

Welcome to our new TWW buddies! :)

I still feel out, all the symptoms from the first few days vanished. Temp is like pre-o temp. The spotting has not returned yet (yay!!!), just brownish discharge.
I still can't completely let go of the slight hope that I could be the one that miraculously still is pregnant, guess I will once the doctor confirms it this week... I just don't feel pregnant at all..

Nicole did you test again?

Fingers crossed for both of you IsItTime and Hopin!!

Welcome to our new TWW buddies! :)

I still feel out, all the symptoms from the first few days vanished. Temp is like pre-o temp. The spotting has not returned yet (yay!!!), just brownish discharge.
I still can't completely let go of the slight hope that I could be the one that miraculously still is pregnant, guess I will once the doctor confirms it this week... I just don't feel pregnant at all..

Nicole did you test again?

Fingers crossed for both of you IsItTime and Hopin!!

Your still in the running. I hear all the time from other Women there symptoms disappear. Definately sounds like IB to me for sure!! Yay. I"d wait a few days to test, to give your body time to build up HCG. 2 days max.. I have a gut feeling your BFP is just around the corner.. Fingers and Everything crossed for ya hun!! I hope to be joining you soon. How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->