Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Welcome to our new TWW buddies! :)

I still feel out, all the symptoms from the first few days vanished. Temp is like pre-o temp. The spotting has not returned yet (yay!!!), just brownish discharge.
I still can't completely let go of the slight hope that I could be the one that miraculously still is pregnant, guess I will once the doctor confirms it this week... I just don't feel pregnant at all..

Nicole did you test again?

Fingers crossed for both of you IsItTime and Hopin!!

Your still in the running. I hear all the time from other Women there symptoms disappear. Definately sounds like IB to me for sure!! Yay. I"d wait a few days to test, to give your body time to build up HCG. 2 days max.. I have a gut feeling your BFP is just around the corner.. Fingers and Everything crossed for ya hun!! I hope to be joining you soon. How many dpo are you?

I bled for 2 weeks so I doubt it was IB :(
Not sure about the dpo or if I ovulated at all as I had positive OPKs but not a real temp rise. I could be anywhere between 9 and 15dpo I think.
This cycle has just been a mess all around..:(

So the prescription from my old doctor just came (only thanks to our mailman paying attention as it had the wrong adress on it.. :dohh:). I googled the medication on it and it says that it causes mid-cycle spotting...
So to treat my mid-cycle spotting she is giving me sth that causes mid-cycle spotting... I have no words...

Thursday needsto hurry up, I want to know what really is going on.

Tested with an IC and BFN. Now if I could get AF and move on to the next cycle that would be great even though we will not try again until next year...

Awe keep your head up Mrs.Vet, hopefully you get some answers soon! :hugs:

Still BFN here, spotting completely stopped and today for the first time my CM looks normal again, no brown stuff anymore! I am still going in thursday, I want to know what is going on and if she is nice and helpful I might stick with that new doctor..

I am feeling a bit resentful about our church wedding now and wish I wouldn't have bought a dress that early on and made up my mind sooner about ttc so we would have had the option to do thewedding later or at least would have had a few more months to try... Now we'll have to wait..

Thank you Steph!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi mrs vet how are you feeling?
I'm frustrted. I thought I saw a faint line two days ago. Here is my test today. Also looks like a faint line.. vould this be a chemical?
https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/2013-08-28002010_zps87cd1303.png

Hi mrs vet how are you feeling?
I'm frustrted. I thought I saw a faint line two days ago. Here is my test today. Also looks like a faint line.. vould this be a chemical?
https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/2013-08-28002010_zps87cd1303.png

It looks fainter to me :( No idea about the chemical but it seems to make sense? How frustrating!!

Feeling ok, I had an upset tummy last night and this morning but better now, I keep being extremely tired. I missed my FMU so I didn't bother with testing today, will try again tomorrow so in case it miraculously turns out pos I can tell the doctor..

Hey guys. A few days ago my symptoms calmed down and I was feeling normal again, but last night they seemed to come back with even stronger. I have cramps again and CM started showing up again. Is that normal? Nicole, I think I see a very very faint line, but I am very new to all this. Mrs. Vet still hoping for you! Baby dust to all!

FX for you! What type of symptoms are you having?

As I read, chemicals are when the egg does not completely attach to the lining, resulting in low hcg and eventually AF. I woke up this morning (15dpo) very nauseous and had tk have some crackers. When comparing the test from 12dpo, it is definitely looking a tad bit darker. But I would thing it would be very strong and visible by now. Maybe its the test? Idk. AF due today. No spotting or cramping like usual. We shall see.!

cramping cm nausea headache backache heartburn itchy bbs my sense of smell is stronger too. It's driving me crazy but I told myself I wouldn't test until 2 weeks after ovulating. Five more days!

Nicole have you tried a different test? Sounds like you're not out yet!

Isittime sounds promising! You're stronger than I am, I'd have caved and tested by now...

I must have had a chemical. . The faint lines have slowly faded into stark whiteness. AF is two days late and temp has completely dropped. 13dpo & 14dpo faint lines.. 16dpo maybe the faintest of the faint or possibly line eye. I'm so dissapointed. Glad I didn't tell anyone

I must have had a chemical. . The faint lines have slowly faded into stark whiteness. AF is two days late and temp has completely dropped. 13dpo & 14dpo faint lines.. 16dpo maybe the faintest of the faint or possibly line eye. I'm so dissapointed. Glad I didn't tell anyone

I'm so sorry! I was so hoping this would be it for you! :(

So the other doctor did an ultrasound and found multiple cysts on my right (?) ovary! She suspects a hormonal imbalance too, since bleeding stopped she didn't do bloodwork but if it happens again she wants me to come back. She said it looks like I never ovulated this month which is what my temps say too.. :(
She also wants DH to get his sperm checked meanwhile so once we try again we hopefully have everything straightened out.
I liked her better than my old doctor so I will give her a shot and keep going there from now on!

So there is no doubt I'm out this month and for the rest of the year.:cry:
At least I got some answers and a game plan for the waiting time...

Will stalk here for you guys BFPs! :cloud9:

Sorry to hear that guys :(. Like I said waiting until two weeks to test( four more days). I will be sure to keep you updated

Mrs.Vet, at least you found a doctor that gave you some answers.. even if its not what you wanted to hear. At least you know! Are you officially taking the break for the wedding? I'm sorry girl!

Mrs.Vet, at least you found a doctor that gave you some answers.. even if its not what you wanted to hear. At least you know! Are you officially taking the break for the wedding? I'm sorry girl!

Yes we are putting on hold now... I will hate it and it will be SO hard not to try anyway, especially now that I am starting to think it might be difficult for us to conceive...
I am glad that I can stop wondering now but it really wasn't the answer I was hoping for.. :(

Thanks Mrs. VET. I thought I couldn't have children, especially growing up. I knew I wasn't "normal" from the PCOS symptoms but try not to worry. They have wonderful fertility treatments these days! The first time I ever ovulated is when I conceived my first child, I was 24. I only had three menstrual cycles.. and one was induced with Provera to take with the Clomid. No worries girl! You never knoa what may happen when you're not trying ;-)

Sorry to hear Ms Vet! I really hope you get nothing but great results with this doctor for the next year of waiting! We took 6 months off before our wedding so I wouldnt be pregnant and going to Mexico. Good lord it was hard! Put a damper on our sex life, you dont realize how much of a pain condoms are until you quit using them and try to go back! Terrible things. But in the end I think it was the best, so from sept to March we quit trying and in Jan my periods balanced out. It was the best news I had seen in a very long time and no reason why either. Now im on my second round of clomid, first round there was ovulation. Yay!! This month I just wanna crawl into bed and sleep all day everyday. Anyone else miserable on clomid? Last month was easy this month I seem to have tons of side effects.The mental ones are the worst, I dont get emtional and my god have I cried a lot lately :( Words or wisdom or inspiration please!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->