Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Well I had a temp spike today.. AF 2-3 days late. Took my last cheapie hpt today. I save all my tests and was looking at them and they barely had an evap. I took my test at 6am and went back to sleep. I wole up at 7 and see a definite line.. just can't tell if its colored. I'm so irritated! This whole cycle is just a bust. Ugh!!

Also, everytime we bd, I spot a light pinkish color. Only once or twice afterwards. Then it dissappears? I havr NEVER exprienced this. Just had a papsmear.. weird.

Steph - clomid was fairly annoying with the side effects. I think as long as OH was aware that my spazing was from it, he was understanding.

afm - so, I did start to temp chart again after I went to my first acupuncture session, and she encouraged it. This acupuncture is fertility based, so there was alot of questions at first. I go back next week. They work with the fs in town as well, so they don't mind the dual approach to things, and work with it. Looks like I O'd based on the temps and opks I have got. So back in the tww again :)

An evap is where a colorless line forms from sitting past the time window on a test.

River- that's great! I hear accopuncture is great for fertility!
Idk if I had a fluke temperature but my son was playing with my thermometer and somehow put it on celsius. I took my temp and it read 37.0 which is 98.6? There's no way?

Hey guys. So right now I'm 12 DPO and I have been having some AF like cramps. Other than that I've been kinda burpy and they all taste the same. I have stayed consistently drowsy. Today I had some red and brown tinged mucus when I wiped. It looks more transparent that AF but I'm not sure. Any advise? I'm gonna test 9/2/2013.

Omg!!! I think I got my BFP! 19dpo- 4 days late.. omly symptoms are very sore breasts.. I have shamefully been testing every day since 9dpo. I have seen nothing, except for thkse few faints around 12dpo which I thought I was having a chemical.. but never got af. I was so neevous because I thought my hubby was going to be upset if I were pregnant because of what's going on in our lives right now but last night wer
Were talking and I told him I still haven't gotten my period and he said, "well if you're pregnant its meant to be, I won't be upset" and low and behold this morning that second line popped up instantly as if it were hiding this whole time..
Posting pics asap!!

Well, I can post the picture but I doubt yall will see it. I can see it on my phone, but looking at it on the computer IDK.. it looks distorted. Anyway, I keep taking pictures of this infamous line just in case it decides to fade away. This was my last test I had, and after this I wasn't going to waste anymore. I am going to wait a couple days and take another test. I'm scared to call my obgyn. He's going to be so mad at me.. lol I guess my only symptoms, now looking back..

Everytime my hubby and I would BD- I would spot pinkish cm immediately afterwards. It never lasted more than 30 minutes. I've had sore breasts for the last week or so. Also, I went back on memory on my thermometer and it read "36 not 37" so my temp didn't sky rocket yesterday. Anyway, my temps are low.. I wonder if that means there is something wrong?

<a href="https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test169536">https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test169536</a>

Looking at my chart it must have implanted at 16-17dpo, looks like it could be a dip. I am pretty sure I O'ed twice this cycle since my cervix was opened on cd18 and cd21. Depending on which egg stuck (omgI hope its only one) I could be 16 or 19dpo

Well ladies, I'm out of the running. AF has arrived with a vengeance. First day and I'm cramping and clotting already. Wishing luck to all you ladies!

OMG Nicole!! Ican't see that pic for some reason! Congrats!!

So sorry isittime! I hope next cycle will be yours!

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/Screenshot_2013-09-01-17-49-52_zps0884db0f.png

I see it!!! I hope it will get darker soon!! Did you get a blood test yet?

Thanks!! My dr has never done a beta test on me.. last two pregnancies he's always used ultrasoy nds to confirm pregnancy. I'm going to wait until I get a nice bfp until I call him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->