Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

I took a test today and it was a bfn. I'm so confused and dissapointed. Idk what the heck is going on. Guess I will call my doctor and make an appointment! How is everyone?

:hugs:

I am just in the tww....got another fertility acupuncture appt again tonight, if nothing else, it is very relaxing! I don't like the tww, always :coffee:

FX for everyone!

Yup. I didn't temp til after O, and the temps I see are what I get for high ones.
Acupuncture last night was again relaxing if nothing else. - almost fell asleep!
Won't go in again now til either a bfp or af. Hopefully this mixed with the softcups helped something!

I hear preseed is great too! I hope this cycle will be it for you!! Accupuncture is proven to increase and enhance fertility. Youre temps are higher than usual!! No AF still. 8 days late. My bbs hurt so bad. My entire body has big blue veins everywhere and idk what's going on. That was for sure a BFP. The line was there within two minutes and it was pink. I'm completely lost

I am calling and making an appointmemt today! Hopefully they can see me asap

FX for you Nicole!

IndieGirl - I hope the upped dose works out well for you :)

Indie that's great! The fact that you O'ed on 50mg and he upped it to 100mg I think and really believe that that may do it for you!! Fx for everyone!!

Fingers crossed for everyone!! Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. CD 48 of my anovulatory cycle now. FF thinks I ovulated on friday based on my temps but I never had any ewcm and my CP doesn't fit either.
Wondering if some of the two week bleeding was AF, then it would add up.. I never took opks as I didn't see any ovulation signs so I am clueless. I guess it doesn't matter as we aren't trying right now.. just hoping to get my cycles straight..

Nicole did you get an appt at your doctor yet?

I hope so Nicole. I've been feeling frustrated/depressed lately. Tomorrow I'm going on a road trip to Alabama. 15 hour drive. Much needed mini vacation.

Hi Ladies,

I am not actually technically trying to concieve (we are thinking next year). But one time we weren't careful, and I think it may have been on my ovulation day (or very close).

It's too early to test (maybe 6-7 days past Ov day max). But I have been feeling odd.. kind of sick, but not? Like I am super hungry and have a lot of salvia, which then makes me feel very slightly sick (but quite subtle). I have also had very slight cramping, and a tight/simi bloated feeling in the belly area (I don't look bloated).

I am not really a person that I has ever suffered period pain (if at all), and so I don't pay much attention to how I feel throughout the month - cause not usually a lot going on. My b00bs are a tinny AA, so they never get sore (and are not sore now).

Anyway, don't want to get ahead of myself, but just thought I would come on here and see what other ladies are feeling around this time..

Katbar, good luck! If this is something your hoping for, I hope it all works out and you get the bfp! :)

Nicole any update??

afm- Today is day 24 of my cycle, started to have a bit of cramping yesterday. Guessing af is gonna show up soon. Im lost ! I just really want this bfp to come soon. :( One more cycle before I go back to the obgyn.

CD52 here, this cycle is never going to end I think....

The day after tomorrow we are flying to the states and I am SO nervous!! I have never been stateside and I have never been on a plane that long and after keeping it together really good I am now starting to freak out a little bit.. I'm sure AF won't show with me being stressed like that..

I think I won't bother temping while we are there, I heard with the jet lag it won't be accurate anyway.. So I think I'll just stop and start again once this cycle finally ends..

Ms.Vet take a deep breath! You will have a good trip I hope. I read in the taking charge of your fertility book, that stress cannot affect your period, only your ovulation. Try not to stress. Is your doctor giving you anything to bring your periods on?

Ms.Vet take a deep breath! You will have a good trip I hope. I read in the taking charge of your fertility book, that stress cannot affect your period, only your ovulation. Try not to stress. Is your doctor giving you anything to bring your periods on?

She wants to wait until november. I'm still wondering if the 2-week-spotting in August max have been a really off period?
Since I don't really want my period during our vaccation and we're not trying again until next year I didn't really push for anything. If there is no AF in october still I will go back though as I don't want to start hormonal treatments in november a few weeks before my finals start when I neec to focus on school..

And short after typing this, I get up again for a midnight snack because I am hungry, realizing I am having tons of watery discharge. Took an OPK after I finished my snack and sure enough it's positive!
Trying again in the morning with the IC and if it's still + double checking with the clearblue one, looks like my body is attempting to ovulate again. We'll see how that goes...
Must.not.BD....(if it would work now my due date would be about our wedding day :-S)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->