Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Yay that's awesome mrs.vet!! Anyway you can get in some BD sessions before you come over here? So exciting! ! Where are uou flying to?!
Finally at 26dpo AF has arrived! Thank goodness I didn't think this was going to end. I'm quite sure I O'es bc my cervix was open. I didn't think LPs fluctuated? I think I'm going back to my PCOS irregularities. Blah!!! How are u ladies feeling?

Currently 11dpo, took a test this morning - bfn.
Had a headache all day :( I don't tend to get them often, usually just with hormone changes (O day, af coming) So hopefully that doesn't mean that af is early!

Edit - TMI - had some red spotting tonight... :( I have never gotten red spotting before, always brownish, and not really this early that I can recall. I guess my body is trying to sort itself out after all the clomid.

Clearblue one is positive too! I will keep temping now, maybe I get lucky and can confirm it even with the jet lag?
We can't BD, if I get preggo now my due date is on our church wedding and we can't cancel that :( But I would be happy if I would ovulate at all and maybe get somewhat regular again..

Nicole I'm sorry :( It looked so promising for you! Fingers crossed for the next cycle!

River I hope it is preggo symptoms! But it could be the clomid too. Hope the witch stays away!

Mrs Vet this could be really good news for you! Wouldnt it just be awesome if you could get pregnant after the wedding naturally?? :) Keeping my hopes up for you!!

Nicole, at least this cycle will be over soon for you :( I know its not the answer we were all hoping for but its something. *Hugs*

Mrs Vet this could be really good news for you! Wouldnt it just be awesome if you could get pregnant after the wedding naturally?? :) Keeping my hopes up for you!!

Nicole, at least this cycle will be over soon for you :( I know its not the answer we were all hoping for but its something. *Hugs*

Yes I really hope that this means I'm ovulating and the last cycle was just off..
It would add up with my theory that the long spotting after the last positive opk might have been a very weird AF..
Still hard that we need to wait! Took anoth OPK and this time the line is a LOT darker than the control line which never happened before!

I keep praying for all of you! We need BFPs here!!

The waiting time is the killer!! Im happy its sept! Its hunting season over here in BC. It will give me something fun to do with dh and keeps my mind off the ttc for a while. I worked really hard this month on just focusing on fun sex instead of ttc. Im not really sure how well we matched up on ovulation days but only time will tell :)

Digging this out to ask how everyone is doing?
Haven't been online for a few days, between travelling, jet lag and meeting DH's entire family I haven't really had a chance.
My temp has been up constantly so either the jet lag is really messing with me or i actually ovulated this time!

Hoping for some BFPs here! :)

Not too much, last cycle of mine was really short, and bfn, but I was cleared to start drugs for an IUI this cycle :)
Doing acupuncture as well, so fx that this is it!

Great that you O'd!

Hey been a few days for me since Ive been on! Im on cycle day three now. Im not testing unless im late and so far I havent even been a day late so. Here we are! I started clomid again today.

River-might as well get that cycle out the way early ig its a bust right?

I just started work back this week after taking 18 months off when I had my youngest. . Waking up at 5am is killer lol.. my temps seem slightly higher this cycle I'm hoping my levels are leveling out.
My cervix has been unreachable for. Month straight? Crazy!!

Yeah that short cycle was a bust.
Been taking the new meds now. So far less side effects for sure than clomid.
I think my temp is staying more up now because of the acupuncture? I am also using a new bbt, and it is .1 higher than my old one consistently, but even taking that into account, my overall temp is higher now. Guess we'll see closer to O date.
Still not sure what to expect with the IUI. I go in for another ultrasound on Thursday to check up, then they tell me what to do next based on what they see. Hopefully all is good.

River thats exciting!! Hopefully this works well for you! I dont really know much about IUI yet, Ill do some reading on it tonight so I can understand a bit better what your going through :)

Nicole! Great to see your working! :) How does it feel to be back? Aside from the early morning wake up lol. I def like the structure of working :) Anything new Nicole??

I think I may have ovulated naturally this cycle. My temp went up today. Last bd 2 days ago. I hope I get a high temp tomorrow.

My temp went down a bit today. Also I'm starting to spot. I noticed old blood when I wipe. Which is weird because I've never had mid cycle spotting before.

Thats odd indie. Body does weird things though :( Keep your fingers crossed.

yeah idk whats going on. 2dpo i had pinkish brown spotting 3 dpo i had brown spotting. Now on 5dpo I'm having pink spotting again. wtf. Plus my temps arent high like they normally are. I just assumed i O'd because of the temp increase. Could it be ovulation bleeding and implantation bleeding?? I'm going to call my gyno at some point tomorrow. I haven't even started the provera yet.I was kinda waiting it out to see what my natural cycle would do.

:(
Let us know how it goes.

I triggered at the clinic this morning, and am going in for the IUI tomorrow. I hope this is it

River did you spot on your natural cycle after clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->