Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Yes. It was weird. I had bright red spotting - but really only a spot here and then another the next day. a couple days after that, I got brown spotting, then AF came. It was a strange and very short cycle.

Crossing my fingers for you River!!

Haven't been online for a bit, we ended up staying at a place with no wifi... Flying back to Germany tomorrow night and as great as it was here I am excited to get back home!

Haven't been able to temp every day but my temp has been up constantly, 11dpo now so I hope AF will show once we are back home and my cycle gets regular finally.. We used protection this month and even though it would mess up our wedding and would be bad timing and is very unlikely I am still hoping it might have failed and I am pregnant..lol Not going to happen of course...

I think I might have had implantation bleeding today. I don't want to get my hopes up too high. At least this is a sign of my period coming soon. lol :D

Crossing my fingers Indie!!

AF showed tonight. I didn't get to take my temp this morning, otherwise I might have seen it coming...
If I consider that spotting last month as a very faulty AF that would put me on 2 regular 34-day-cycles, if not it was like a 68-day-cycle.. 11dpo today so I amglad something is going right here.. Hoping I am finally starting to get regular!
Of course the :witch: couldn't wait until after that 15-hour-flight....

Hello ladies!! Its been too long! Work is killing me. Fill me in! How are yall?

Going to my obgyn on the 4th. On cd11 right now. Just waiting I guess :) Crossing my fingers that I will ovulate again this month! Ooh I bought a car I pick it up Tuesday! Something to kinda keep my mind off things for a few days. How have you been Nicole? Ive been watching for you on here.

Steph - very exciting about a new car! FX you O again this month!
Indie - did the spotting stop?
Nicole - How are you?

I am to go in for my first IUI today. I am kinda scared about it all, but I am very hopeful that this will work!

River!! That's soooo exciting! !!! PLEASE keep us updated and tell us how tge procedure goes. Do they implant an egg with your sperm and then implant it? Omg. Thinm of that. No worrying about IB anymore!!! Wooot that's exciting I'm happy for you!!!
Steph I'm on cd13. I've had EWCM which I don't normally get, so I'm hoping that's a sign things are gearing up! Technically were nl t supposed to be TTC but I secretly am. Lol

Nicole - awesome getting the ewcm!

They just give me drugs to make me have more than 1 egg, then when those are big enough, the gave me another shot to Ovulate them. They then collect oh's sperm, wash it, and then inject it straight into my uterus, bypassing the cervix. They do that part roughly 30 hours after they gave me the shot, since that is when I am supposed to O.
So, sperm meet eggs inside me :) and hopefully it'll end up with a bfp!
They can't find anything wrong with us, so this was the next step - bypassing the cervix, and making sure the timing was good.

Steph - very exciting about a new car! FX you O again this month!
Indie - did the spotting stop?
Nicole - How are you?

I am to go in for my first IUI today. I am kinda scared about it all, but I am very hopeful that this will work!

Still spotting. It's light brown cm today. My temps aren't super high. We got the A/C fixed in our apartment so lol maybe that's why. I'm not sweating my butt off anymore. I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy and it was similar cm but didn't last nearly this long. So idk whats going on..

River and Indie both pretty exciting!! River thats pretty cool what they are doing for you :) I really hope it all works :)

I would have to agree with Steph! This is big news for both of you!!!! Sending positive thoughts to the both of you girls!!!!

My temp dropped below my cover line today.im only about 7dpo. Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow. Spotting is about to stop as well. Very light. I want to call my dr but I'm unsure of what to say.

I'm on my first clomid cycle. 4dpo. So far I just have sore nips and occasional cramping. I feel anxious. I have a good feeling about this cycle. :)

Im in the same situation. AF is suppose to be here on Friday.....it's drving me crazy to find out. I don't have sore breast they just feel full. I have experienced the syptoms below since Saturday.

9/21 Spotting at 6:00 AM, small amount of brown/red EMCM on TP only after using the bathroom. Throughout the day I experienced sharp pain in lower back (left side) along with very mild sharp cramps or pinches in abdomen. PM no spotting

9/22 Pink Spotting 6:00 AM visible only on TP after using the bathroom. PM no spotting . Throughout the day I experienced the same sharp pain in lower back (left side) along with very mild sharp cramps or pinches in abdomen I experienced on 9/21.

9/23 AM Spotting, light red EMCM on TP. Tampon inserted but 2 hours later, it was pretting much clean with a small spot of light brown discharge (very light). Very light pink spotting off and on throughout the day that was only sightly visible on TP.

9/24 No spotting.

I'm not sure if it's IB or the on coming of AF. I typically have spotting a few days prior to AF but without the sharp abdomen and back pains. The discharge prior to AF is normally dark brown with some clots and then becomes dark red as the days near. This is my 2 time TTC so you can understand my concerns.

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/ttc/IMG_1323.jpg?t=1380057715

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/ttc/IMG_1323.jpg?t=1380057715
7dpo evening test. The pics were taken within the 10min time limit.

8 dpo bfn this morning. My temp did go back up, thank goodness lol. Now I just have to wait 7 more days..to see if AF shows up. I'm spotting still. I called my gyno and he said it's probably just my period. I don't agree though. It's too light to be a period.

Depending on tomorrows temp I might adjust today's temp. My boyfriend woke me up today at 4am, so I took my temp and it was 97.18. When I took it at my normal time 6am, it was 97.20. Adjusting the 4am temp using the bbt calculator, it says 97.53.

How's everyone doing?? Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->