Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

That is so exciting River, fingers crossed for you!

Indie, the temp sounds hopeful to me!
I hope it's IB!

I am back in Germany and have never been this tired in my life!
Funny enough my temps seem to not be affected by the jet lag, they went up after positive OPK and went down with AF and have not changed significantly since we got back (not sure about during the flight as I obviously didn't temp that morning on the plane lol).

I am sooo hoping to get my cycle on track finally!

I bought OPKs, FRERS, digis and prenatal gummies and softcups in the US, it's all cheaper there and we don't have softcups here so I figured I stock up for when we start trying again. :) Excited to start using it all, I hope time flies!
I wanted to get preseed as well but couldn't find it so I will have to try to order it from here..

That's awesome. I wish I had a passport. Germany would be the first place I visit. I took 2 years in high school so I know basic convo .

Indie your chart looks great! That very well could be an IB dip :)
I'm thinking I might have O'ed by the looks of my chart. If I did o on cd17, we only bd on cd15 ad I did not have ewcm on that day. I didn't catch my cervix open this time.. this cycle could be a bust. Any symptoms for you? River, how are you feeling?

Nicole - totally looks like you O'd! Even a couple days before is good :)
IndieGirl - how are you?

afm - not much going on. temp rose a bit more today. Seems soo long already and I am only 3dpo! This is going to be a long tww!

I'm okay. Bfn again today. I know it's still early. I think my temp is too low for me to be pregnant. Just waiting for af so I can start round 4 of clomid.

Your temp shouldn't rise until after implantation. My cycle I got pregnant my temps stayed under 98.0 and around 10dpo (when I got my bfp) that's when it rose to 98.4
I say to wait and see! That dip looks nice though, especially since I haven't seen any on your previous charts
River, I'm pulling for you girl!!! I hope this is it for you!!!!!!

So sorry indie!!! Looks like a very bizarre cycle you had. *hugs*

River your chart is looking great! Steady rise! !

Can someone please tell me why FF is not giving me crosshairs? I'm confused. .

Nicole what do you mean your secretly trying?? Why are you not supposed to??

Well my husband is in between jobs.. so he wanted to takw a break ttc until he found a store to run and get back on track

Omg!! River!!! You're chart looks amazing! ! Nice steady high temps, means your hormones are nice and stable. When are you testing? When will the hcg be out of your system so you can test?! FX!!!

Well my husband is in between jobs.. so he wanted to takw a break ttc until he found a store to run and get back on track

That sucks. Hopefully he finds something soon.

I'm on day 2 of clomid 100mg. I also started taking my temp at 7 am instead of 6 am. For whatever reason every time I'm on clomid I feel angry and bitter. Then during the tww I feel fine. It's weird.

Anyone else have this reaction to clomid?

I took only one cycle of Clomid, I did t have many side effects. None that I could remember

Indie did you try different times? The first month I was great (took before bed) second month I was a mess, angry depressed, sleepy. It was brutal I cried a lot! Then third month I took it before bed again and I was great. Maybe an idea?

Indie did you try different times? The first month I was great (took before bed) second month I was a mess, angry depressed, sleepy. It was brutal I cried a lot! Then third month I took it before bed again and I was great. Maybe an idea?

I'll try it. Lately I've been taking it at 1 pm. Thanks for the tip.

No problem, hope it helps. Just remember you must stay the same time per cycle. So next set of pills try a different time :)

I hope you'll feel better if you try a different time Indie!

I feel a bit bitter here, the whole shutdown thing is stressful for us and it's probably good that I'm not pregnant now. But everyone around me suddenly pops up announcing they're pregnant it seems... I'm happy for them but it is just frustrating for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->