Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

River! You're temps are just steadily rising right? When are u testing!?!

I did a test this morning, but it was bfn on the ultra sensitive ICs. Though, at this point, I am blaming the fact that I had to get up at 4am to go to the washroom, so the test sample was from 7:30am and possibly diluted.

Ms Vet, I completely understand your sadness. Ive seen so many people get pregnant latley just out of the blue not trying.. its just kinda heartbreaking a bit. It will be our time soon I really hope!! <3

15dpo, af due tomorrow or the next day. Temp rose a little today.. fx!

Oh wow - did it ever! FX!

afm, I went in for a baseline, and things looked good, so will start meds tomorrow for IUI #2

I'm feeling frustrated. This week my guy and I are supposed to be bd on cd 12,14, and 16... But he isn't in the mood. >.< it makes me question if he really wants to have a baby. That and it hurts my ego that he turns down sex. It isn't the first time. I feel like I'm taking clomid and its making me crazy all for nothing.

IndieGirl - I understand how that feels. My OH has been a good sport about it all, but sometimes, the preplanning of it etc, just throws everything off.
Maybe try to have some intimacy without the pressure of having to bd? - and be up front about it - say, we don't have to bd, but I'd like to xx. Sometimes, with the pressure off but still being intimate, things happen anyways.
But yeah, sometimes, it just won't happen. I've been there, just gotta roll with it...especially sucks if they feel sick etc, then there is not much you can do.

FX though for you and this cycle!

So sorry Indie..my hubby did thay to me in mt first cycle of Clomid. Luckily I got one fertile day in. Men are turned off by wanting to have sex for fertility reasons. So, what I suggest is to seduce him on those days. Dont mention anything about ttc. Men think with their penises.. not their brains otherwise they would be just like us. Lol anyway like river said, on those days, spice it up. Do something he likes and therefore he can't say no!!

I remember telling my husband to leave me a semen sample and I would do the job myself. That's what made him straighten up! Lmbo

I remember telling my husband to leave me a semen sample and I would do the job myself. That's what made him straighten up! Lmbo

Lol nice. Yeah. I don't talk about ttc much because he isn't interested in the details. Lol he was drinking beer with his buddies yesterday and when he got home I convinced him to have sex. At first he said no , that his dick is handicapped tonight. But I convinced him otherwise. Idk what's wrong with him.

Guys are crazy sometimes.. and they blame it on us. Lol. I used to talk the whole ttc with my hubby bc I had nobody else to talk to about it. Then I found thus site. Lol

So! I took two cheapies today.. both have faint lines..

Guys are crazy sometimes.. and they blame it on us. Lol. I used to talk the whole ttc with my hubby bc I had nobody else to talk to about it. Then I found thus site. Lol

OMG pics please!!

Indie I'm glad you got some BD!

DH doesn't have much of a sex drive lately but while we were trying he never turned me down.. Now that we are not trying we both got lazy about it, having to use protection again for a while somehow is killing the fun of it :(

Somehow BD is different from just sex, do ya'll feel the same?

yay. Post some pics. :D Your chart looks awesome. I'm thinking I'm going to O any day now. Yesterday I felt some pinching pain on my left side. FX :)

Ok I'm going to post pictures. I'm super confused... I got two faint lines on two first signals and took an answer test today and bfn. I'm super confused and frustrated. Let me find the pictures

https://s1344.photobucket.com/album...creenshot_2013-10-13-11-19-53_zps25ead161.png

Test from today..
https://s1344.photobucket.com/album...creenshot_2013-10-13-11-26-18_zpsa7b15a3d.png

It probably just detects a different level of hcg. Plus some people don't get a decent positive until 18dpo. There is still hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->