Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

How is everyone today?

I feel like I am out. temp still down, and starting to get spotting now, so af anytime I think.
bfn today.

Bfn at 17dpo. I think I might be spotting a little bit. My temp still up at 97.58 . I think I might call the dr office tomorrow if still no bfp. This is so frustrating. My cycles are always long. I've never had this long of an lp though. Yesterday I felt like af was starting and was having mild cramps. Idk what's going on.

Congrats lori! fx for a healthy and happy 9 mos :) Do you have a pic?

I am lucky in a way that I work on a computer all day. I can take a break and obsess for a bit.

Thank you so much :)

I didn't take a pic of the test yet. I went and bought a digital one yesterday for extra confirmation so I have two sitting on my countertop now. I'll see about getting a snap on my phone and see if I can figure out this photo posting thing.

I think I might have a faint positive! I'm gonna upload a pic

Do you see it?
https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/image-2.jpg

No :( But I am bad at spotting lines that are faint.

I keep thinking maybe, but I dunno if it is just my mind playing tricks

It's super faint. Lol or my eyes could be messing with me. I'm spotting light brown today.

I guess it was an Evap line I saw. Af got me today and my temp dropped.

I'm so sorry. I'm due for my stupid AF today, and I've been feeling pretty PMSish the last few days. It sucks!

:hugs:
AF was due yesterday, no show, just some minor brown spotting. Temps still down, so it should be anytime...never really had af wait this long after temp drop though, so I guess clomid is messing with me. I did test just in case, bfn.
Probably show herself sometime at work today.

I had the same thing happen river. Although my period was about 4 days late.

IndieGirl - are you going on another round of clomid?

I have just entered my 2ww, would love to find 2ww buddies :)

Ladies!! I have been DYING to jump on here to see how yall are doing!? Any BFPS?? Anything weird?? I'm three days late and instead of AF I've just had some brown spotting only when I wipe.. weird.. I just got done moving for the last couple days so I haven't even had enough energy to symptom spot which is probably a good thing.. I took a test yesterday.. BFN.. i just want AF to start so we can try this again. I hope we can continue to be TTC/TWW Buddies.. yall have helped me keep my mind off of things. I know I'm out.. my chart is clearly showing AF is coming. I havent temp'd in the last few days I cant even find my BBTT from moving. oh well I wanted to get a new one anyway.. so fill me in how are yall doing?

I know I am out too, bfn, though af still hasn't shown. Seems to be happening to a number of people on clomid, so I guess it is just a side effect. Been waiting a couple days now for af...odd eh?
I just want the next cycle to start, I don't like the limbo land.

Be great to be buddies :)

I only took clomid for one cycle, but I was given provera to start my period.. didn't your doctor give you a prescription for some? I hope Im not in the limbo land I've always had 100+ cycles and I was really looking forward to some good ol fashion cycles lmbo

I have just entered my 2ww, would love to find 2ww buddies :)

Wishing you good luck!!! My AF should have started yesterday, but I have brown spotting instead. I know it's probably AF gearing up, but for some reason, I can't let go of hope. Glad to have you here.

Ladies!! I have been DYING to jump on here to see how yall are doing!? Any BFPS?? Anything weird?? I'm three days late and instead of AF I've just had some brown spotting only when I wipe.. weird.. I just got done moving for the last couple days so I haven't even had enough energy to symptom spot which is probably a good thing.. I took a test yesterday.. BFN.. i just want AF to start so we can try this again. I hope we can continue to be TTC/TWW Buddies.. yall have helped me keep my mind off of things. I know I'm out.. my chart is clearly showing AF is coming. I havent temp'd in the last few days I cant even find my BBTT from moving. oh well I wanted to get a new one anyway.. so fill me in how are yall doing?

I'm late, too with brown spotting. I don't know what's going on, but AF needs to come on or give me a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->