Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

hey! just stumbled on this thread, i'm also due 21st august :D
since yesterday i have definatley noticed a little bump coming along.
i'm meeting with my midwife on wednesday so get to find out when i'll be getting my next scan!
i had a scan at 5w4d as they thought it may be ectopic, luckily isn't though :)
hope everyone is doing fine!

ooohhh wanna share?

me neither omg :D:D:D

il be hunting you down to find out how it went! :D

Ooh can I join not had scan yet but MW reckons i due bout 22nd August.

Hi Girlies just to update u all, we had our first scan yesterday and have a new due date of 9th August! We are so excited, it really was amazing to see our bubba on screen, he/she was curled up so small the sonographer had a job to measure him/her lol lol then all of a sudden he/she jumped a little..it was so sweet xxxx
Fingers crossed my sickness seems to be going now, hope all u ladies are feeling better as the weeks go on also xxxxxxxx
Lots of love xxxx

babydeabreu- we have the same Due date, =]

Hi ladies, just to update you, my due date is now 2nd August and not 5th. Baby was jumping about and seemed to be singing or shouting at us! Very emotional moment for me and hubby, and he's even taking me away for a dirty weekend tomorrow, i'm so excited, think i'll be asleep for most of it though to be honest!

Hope you're all ok and feeling better if you've been sicky xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey everyone im back from new york :)

its great that you girls have been keeping your journey updated on here
how has everyone been?......hope you all are doing really well and baby been behaving themselves xxxxxxxx

how has everyone been?......hope you all are doing really well and baby been behaving themselves xxxxxxxx

your back:happydance::happydance:did you have a good time and how are you feeling

your back:happydance::happydance:did you have a good time and how are you feeling

hey cla yup im back and feeling soooo drained that i need a holiday lol i had a brilliant time..new york is a completely different but lovely place to visit.

how have you been? are you showing yet? i seem to be well showing at the moment and its wicked haha i feel like yeah im having a baby..look at my bump look at my bump lol

are you still getting sickness? finding that you still cant eat as much and foods that you love you just dont have an appetite for ? i have craving for suga puffs lol xx

i think im due in august im not good at maths im 9 wks + 5 so i think late august for me confused tho lol

i think im due in august im not good at maths im 9 wks + 5 so i think late august for me confused tho lol

hi sarah

do you know roughly when you conceieved? if you click on one of the baby tickers and put in a rough conceieved date it will tell you when you due date is :)

Woo Hoo Go Leo Babies :)

I'm due August 13th (Friday the 13th.. ugh lol)

your due august 31st is your 9+5

only know this as my original edd was 30th aug, i was put two days forward making it 28th august..

so im three days ahead of you at 10+1 so your aug 31st/sept 1st

click on my ticker youl get a link thatl help you work out your edd :thumbup:

welcome back baby did you have a good time? what kinda things you get up to?

xx

your due august 31st is your 9+5

only know this as my original edd was 30th aug, i was put two days forward making it 28th august..

so im three days ahead of you at 10+1 so your aug 31st/sept 1st

click on my ticker youl get a link thatl help you work out your edd :thumbup:

welcome back baby did you have a good time? what kinda things you get up to?

xx

Thanks alot ill go for the 31st august for my edd im crap at working these things out.

sarah xx:hugs:

also i made a lilypie counter like urs how to i attach it to my signature???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->