Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

itl be your html one (the link on lillipie)

go to your profile, click customise preofile then on the left hand side find edit signature, copy and paste code from lillipie and save

youl have your ticker :)
x

right ive copied it over now trying to see if it worksss its not shown me anything when i clicked save?

i can see you ticker hun

though youv put 9 weeks 5 days tiwice

if you remove the 9+5 form the first bit?

or if you want i can make you one? and pm you it?

could you?? that would be great sorry for being so dumb lol thanks alot xxx

wicked stuff sarah..bet that felt great putting your ticker up. i got well excited the first time i put my ticker up lol its like a small print to tell me everyday how far i am. nice one for helping sar out with the ticker ka :)

hows you girls getting on? im getting well excited as iv got my first scan this friday..i sooooo cant wait. ill be 3 months (omg) 3months already? its going so quick..i remember being 4 weeks...and everyday my little bump is becoming more and more noticeable. i was shopping in tescos today and i noticed a pregnant woman..her bump was masive literally poking right out..she must of been like 7 months or so..but i was like to my hubby look at that ladies bump its HUGEEEE lol we both smiled and looked at my bump..i still cant believe theres a little life growing inside me..its amazing how life is formed and how the life inside me is where it all begins :) i no i no im being emotional lol xx

but dont you sometimes just want to scream how great it feels....xxx

hiya, yeah it was nice of KA to help me out my hormones r messing with my brain lol xxx

yeah its great to have my wee ticker something to remind me when my baby will get here xx although time is goin slow for me at the mo i cant wait til my 12 week scan in 2 weeks it feels ages away

aww i hope it all goes well at ur scan xx its great seein the baby on the screen and i cant wait for my bump too

As our august babies are growing i just wondered if things are starting to become normal now. I am starting to feel better than i was, still get the growing pains in my tummy but the sickness feeling is easing up. Is anyone else starting to feel the same? I try not to worry as bub has come this far so now bubs a fighter but i can help thinking 'what if'. I think i'm still gona be like this when i'm 30+ wks!!! lol xxx

your scans are all so early mines the 17th!!! :(

i have my iccle bumpy already(probs bloat but shhst :rofl)

and anytime sar lol i cant work the basics on here, should witness me tryingf to post something other than words :haha:
yeah philly i know what you mean...im finding it hard to keep positive atm cos i know my risks are os high but then again id rather have good memories of this baby than have a pregnancy full of worry :(

:hugs: i bet itl feel real when your bub starts kicking :thumbup:
xx

I feel fine now, except still a narky cowbag lol

Sickness gone, skin improving (had acne like an unwashed teenager the first few weeks) and hair getting thicker, so its all good.

Have a bump, mind you, my backside has one too :rofl: and I am still sleeping a lot, got my first midwife appointment (at home) this thursday so will hear the heartbeat woop woop!

Yea my acne isn't as bad, and coming off this steriod i'm not as hungry and thristy. Still battling the periods of tiredness, and some indigestion, still gasey to, but I love it all...for the most part:) My next scan isn't till..oh wait I think its next week, it is! Which is great because it seems like its been way to long and I just want to see my rump shaker again and know its ok. I believe it is, but I still get those crazy thoughts to, you just hear so many crazy stories. But God is good, and this is all of our season.

hey everyone im back from new york :)

its great that you girls have been keeping your journey updated on here
how has everyone been?......hope you all are doing really well and baby been behaving themselves xxxxxxxx

your back:happydance::happydance:did you have a good time and how are you feeling

hey cla yup im back and feeling soooo drained that i need a holiday lol i had a brilliant time..new york is a completely different but lovely place to visit.

how have you been? are you showing yet? i seem to be well showing at the moment and its wicked haha i feel like yeah im having a baby..look at my bump look at my bump lol

are you still getting sickness? finding that you still cant eat as much and foods that you love you just dont have an appetite for ? i have craving for suga puffs lol xx

im glad you are ok and you had a great time. we went to disneyland florida in october and it took us weeks to get back to normal it was that draining.
im fine ive got my scan today iam looking forward to it but iam really scared i just dont want anything to be wrong. as for my bump oh my god everybody as noticed .the way iam going at 4 months iam going to be bigger then i was when i had rian.
i feel well at the moment, i just want to sleep but thats nothing new:dohh:
i still dont seem to have much of an appetite but i have to eat because it makes me feel bad if i dont.
i bet you cant wait for you scan only a few days left:happydance:

cla - goodluck with your scan hun...im sure everything will be fine. you have come this far and everything has been fine for you..hope it all goes well and seeing the baby makes you cry :)

iv just realised the 8th is actually next monday do'h :dohh: lol it seems baby is getting the best of us..i think so differently and forget so much..yesterday whiles i was unpacking my shopping i sat down leaving the fridge and freezer open. pete got up saying lyn why u left the doors open...i swear down i shut them but hey im pregnant iv lost my damn mind hahaha

cla i know what you mean bout getting back to normal..its 3 days since iv been back from newyork and im absolutly drained and need a couple of days off to recover haha

the flight was ok..7 and a bit hours on plane there which was cool as we watched two films which killed time...but on the way home the flight was totally horrible...as we was sitting waiting to set off the engine decided to cut out leaving the plane in total darkness for bout a minute. the pilot tell us there a technical fault with one of the engine but have back up so not to worrie(NOT WORRIE) are you crazy lol all the way home everytime there was wind and the plane was to move up and down due to turbulance i shat myself lol :haha:

but other than that i had such a great holiday :)

Philly - im starting to feel a little bit better ..sickness is still here just not as bad..havent really got my appetite back yet. but hey atleast its a good sign i hope that babys still alive and kicking whooop whoop xx

hope your scan goes well cla let us know soon as you get back xxx:hugs::hugs:

is any one using any creams for there skin? my face has got alot better but these spots are just getting to much. at the moment im trying to use perfume free creams like e45 just to help clear my skin up and it seem to be working...and drinking plenty of water :)

is anyone else having skin problems?

ahhhh look at you and your little bump..thats so cool :)

my bump starts really low down...ill see if i can sort a picture out and put it up on here.

does it seem to be more real for you now? evertime i look in the mirror and see bump growing it gets more and more more real :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->