Anyone want to be my may buddie ?????

Thanks, Willo! The day is going by sooooo slooooow. I have been dying to know since since the day I found I was pregnant :haha:

I am constantly telling my daughter to be patient...I wonder where she gets the impatient nature from? Her father? :)

How's everything else ladies? It's been kind of quiet in here lately!

On a side note, I have started wrapping Christmas presents! Tis' the season! There are probably 15 wrapped so far, and my daughter has been shaking them trying to figure out what they are. What she doesn't know is that not a single present that is under the tree is hers, haha! Her birthday is next week so I figured I would start wrapping hers once we got her bday out of the way. Busy, busy!!

Awww....congrats on finding out you are having a boy. Thats wonderful.
Well things here are fine. Getting bigger by the day now it seems. Been trying to get organised for christmas today and think we are pretty much done on the buying front now. Just a couple more to get now.
I'm looking forward to my private scan next week too. Just can't wait to see baby and know all is well.

I can't wait to hear what you're having! There seems to be a breakout of boys...

I always think we are done shopping then we get pulled into just another $20 gift, then a white elephant gift...it seems never-ending really!

I know what you mean. Same here. I'm terrible for finding more things that need to be got.
Well now my car is sick so I am not happy. I think it might be the clutch. Hoping it can be fixed quickly and won't cost me an arm and a leg as I need a car to get to the scan next Friday. I also need a car that is in good working order as I want to sell it to help fund a 7 seater. Was working fine till today. Typical really :(

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.
Just thought I'd update here....I went for my scan on Friday and baby is doing really well. Everything looked good and we are having a BOY!!!
So we will have 1 Girl and 3 boys.....me and DD are gonna be very outnumbered now.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->