Anyone want to be my may buddie ?????

I think it is definitely possible he senses something is up. Kids have a weird way of just knowing stuff. I think their senses are higher because they don't have all the day to day stresses clouding their mind. They should be fun ages together, though.

I hope so. There is a 10 year age gap between my DD abd my DS1 and the relationship can be a bit strained. There is 3 years between DS1 and DS2 and they play together sometimes and it is so nice to see and they are very loving to each other too. But when it comes to me DS2 is quite possesive and I do worry that he won't like this new baby being with me a lot.
He has only recently stopped breastfeeding. He still asks the odd time but is happy for a cuddle. Just a bit worried about how he will react to this new person.

I hope so. There is a 10 year age gap between my DD abd my DS1 and the relationship can be a bit strained. There is 3 years between DS1 and DS2 and they play together sometimes and it is so nice to see and they are very loving to each other too. But when it comes to me DS2 is quite possesive and I do worry that he won't like this new baby being with me a lot.
He has only recently stopped breastfeeding. He still asks the odd time but is happy for a cuddle. Just a bit worried about how he will react to this new person.

I'm sure he'll be fine! It will be an adjustment for everyone adding another member to the family. It will be fun to see their personalities working together, and they will move past any jealous feeling in no time.

So how is everyone else doing?

I had an ultrasound today, and scheduled a 3rd party ultrasound to find out gender on Dec. 11th! I can't hardly wait!

I'm guessing girl for you Mrs Stefka! We are not finding out the sex loved the surprise with my son and although I am more tempted this time round as it would be easier we have decided to just wait and see will be made up with either!

I know I obviously haven't got a clue but I am more leaning towards thinking we are having a girl this time x

I have this strange feeling it's going to be a boy. I just felt like I would, even before I got pregnant. We shall see!

I commend you for waiting. I am unable to do it. Curiosity would get the best of me!

Have you got a boy or girl already Mrs Stefka? X

Oohhh...can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl Mrs.stefka
I am contemplating booking a 3d scan to find out gender and to check baby is well too. January 23rd is my scheduled anatomy scan and that feels so far away.
Kix I really admire your willpower to not find out. I didn't find out with my first but did with number 2 and 3. Now I am bursting to find out what 4 will be.

Kix - I already have a girl, so getting a boy in the mix would be ideal. However, everyone has been telling me they think it's a girl, so I'm feeling excited about that, too! I just have to know!

Willo - I'm with you. I'm so excited to find out. I was scheduled a gender scan in January, too, which is why I went with a 3rd party gender scan:haha: My husband said it's worth the $100 bucks to shut me up:thumbup:

Only 8 days till your scan Mrs.stefka
I booked a scan too. So on the 20th I get to see my baby and check all is well. Hopefully I will find out the gender but for now I just want to know baby is ok and growing well :)
Hows everyone else doing?

My doc said the majority of the time, they can clearly see gender at 15 weeks, so hopefully you find out then Willo!

On a side note - I had my first throw up experience with this pregnancy. It was the cheese tots. I knew it was a bad idea when I ordered them, and apparently my body decided it was a bad idea, too.:haha: I wouldn't have ordered them not pregnant, but the baby made me do it! :)

Willo I was going to ask that question cheese tots sounds strange ha ha! xx

Haha, they are tater tots with melty cheese! They are usually delicious and out of my calorie range, but I did it and paid for it.

Tater tots???? Are they some kind of potato product? Like snack food or dinner thing???

I forget we are in different parts of the world! That's crazy.

Yes, they are chopped up potatoes in like a cylinder shape. They are also fried. They definitely don't fit into a healthy lifestyle. :)

So, I made it through the weekend without obsessing over my upcoming gender scan on Wednesday by keeping myself busy, but now here I am back at work, on BabyandBump, and the time is creeeeeeping. Haha, I can' stand it. I need a nap. :)

Oooh. Good luck Mrs.stefka. Enjoy your scan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"