Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

reedsgirl1138

Mommy of 4
Reaction score
I am 5+2 and barely have any symptoms...I have sore bbs but only if I have had my bra on all day. Nausea seems to come and go. I generally don't "feel" pregnant and that does concern me. I have had my levels done and they all have came back fine. At 10dpo:30, 13dpo:222 and 20dpo:4165. They nurse even commented maybe more than 1. But after 3 early mcs I can't seem to grasp I am really pregnant since I am not really feeling it. Anyone else feel this way? XXXxxx

I would love to be your buddy, but I'm afraid I won't be around long :(
But.....in case tomorrow turns out better than what I am expecting I will! We are not that far off from our EDD's

I'm right there with you. My m/c was in June and I don't seem to have many symptoms. But I think part of my problem is I am comparing this to my pregnancy with my daughter where I was sick from the word go! Right now I have mildly sore bbs, mainly in the armpit area and on/off cramping (but I've had that since the m/c!!).

I haven't had my levels done because I just can't handle the added stress. I have an early u/s scheduled for the 24th (6 weeks).

I would love to be your buddy, but I'm afraid I won't be around long :(
But.....in case tomorrow turns out better than what I am expecting I will! We are not that far off from our EDD's

Tomorrow WILL turn out good...have my fingers crossed for you hun!

I'd join ya, but the nausea and fatigue caught up to me at 6 weeks!

Welcome ladies!!

Amos your in my thoughts and I am praying all is well tomorrow. How long til you have your results.

Mommy I had to get my levels done or the dr wouldn't start me on progestrone which I knew I needed and I am glad I did they actually are the only reason at this point I believe I even pregnant. I am such a worrier. I could poas everyday.

i would love to be your buddy as well i havent had any symptoms either apart from achy bbs and a bit of cramping.

i never had many symptoms with my DD tho never had any sickness what so ever so not too worried about it just hoping my bean stays put.x.

Thank you ladies. I am so glad that I have someone to chat with. I am afraid I am bringing the April thread down when I worry about no symptoms.

Welcome ladies!!

Amos your in my thoughts and I am praying all is well tomorrow. How long til you have your results.

Mommy I had to get my levels done or the dr wouldn't start me on progestrone which I knew I needed and I am glad I did they actually are the only reason at this point I believe I even pregnant. I am such a worrier. I could poas everyday.

I hear you! I am worrying like crazy! Trying to be calm and wait till the u/s and HOPEFULLY see a heartbeat but the waiting is hard. Esspecially since having been through a m/c. Second guessing every twinge and feeling sucks! Your levels sound great though!! Hopefully the progesterone does the trick :)

I am praying hard that it does. I know it sounds crazy but I would give anything to be sick or have my bbs feel like they were about to fall off. LOL

I am praying hard that it does. I know it sounds crazy but I would give anything to be sick or have my bbs feel like they were about to fall off. LOL

LOL...it doesn't sound crazy! I have been saying the same thing....what I wouldn't give for morning sickness to kick in! At least then I would feel like this is 'real'!! Then I think back to my pregnancy with my daughter and how I was puking the whole time even in delivery...and that makes me wonder if I am going to be rewarded this time and just have an easy pregnancy!!

I just wish I had sore boobs. Even with the progesterone I am taking I expected to start having sore boobs, but NOTHING. No cramping in my tummy....honestly if I didn't see the 2 lines on my test I would swear I wasn't pregnant

Enjoy it ladies! I have no MS (although plenty of exhaustion and sore boobs) and it really freaked me out as some people even said that it may be a bad sign (pfft). Now I'm doing good, baby is great and we are just inches away from our 12'week milestone! Second trimester here I come!!!! (well, soon anyway...)

I wanted to post as well I''m having no symptoms. My boobs aren't sore unless jumped on by my dog. No nausea, nothing.
I haven't been able to sleep real well, as I wake up to pee often. I used to be a camel and only have to go every 6-8 hours, and never during the night. Those days are obviously over.
I completely understand wanting to feel something. I don't know if I could handle the nausea though, LOL.
Anyways 7 more days until US, woohoo!!!

i get a heavy feeling in my tummy after being sat down for a while, but nothing else, not even sore (.)(.) !

reedsgirl im 12 weeks now but have had hardly any symptoms with my pregnancy atall, apart from sore boobs, cramping at certain times and an aversion to smells.
ive just started feeling a bit nauseous in the past 2 weeks but havent actually thrown up (or come close to it) once.
had a scan last week and my baby is doing great, so please dont worry that anything is wrong.
apparently less symptoms are more common with boys, dont know if thats true or an old wives tale! time will tell

I just wish I had sore boobs. Even with the progesterone I am taking I expected to start having sore boobs, but NOTHING. No cramping in my tummy....honestly if I didn't see the 2 lines on my test I would swear I wasn't pregnant

i could have writen this!

It's crazy wishing for sickness isn't it?? Well, I wil just have to be called crazy!! LOL

Ohhh I have such a lack of symptoms I don't know if to rejoice or poo myself :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->