Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Still nothing for me :shrug: I really can't remember if I felt like this with Arf, or rather didn't. I'm quite thirsty but . . . er . . . that's about it :wacko: Hope all you ladies are ok. Almost wanna congratulate you on the nausea Reedsgirl :blush: Good luck with the bloods Amos :thumbup: xx

I would love a buddy i am 6 weeks today & am symptomless & hate it, it worrys me when i think back to my other 2 pregnancys especially my first one & losing it.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so im going to ask about a early scan when i was pregnant with my son who is now 6 i had problems & i was told that if i were to have another one that i would be monitored closely but im not holding my breathe & my current surgery seems to be a load of rubbish

I am worried that nothing seems to be going on & dont feel pregnant

Hi I'm 5weeks 2 days as well. I'm in the same boat as you are, I have had little or no symptoms YET. I have very tender breast but other than that I have not really experienced a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I occasionally get a little nauseous but I never end up pucking and that only happen like once a day for only 5-10 minutes. Right now I know its probably to early to get all of the symptoms. I didn't start getting Morning sickness with my last pregnancy until I was around 9 weeks along. I would not stress right now and just count your blessings because most likely a few weeks down the road your going to remember posting this while your head is buried in your toilet and your going to be wishing it was like this again!

Hi Guys thought I'd join in as I was thinking all day today how I have pretty much had no symptoms. Like you guys worried after m/c in June.

I was back at work today after 7 weeks off for summer holidays (I'm a teacher) and I coped well at work despite being awake half the night!

My BB are still sore though not as sore has they had been... if i press down on them they are tender.

I did have a few moments of nausea due to a couple of smells but other than that just the usual bloated and crampy/stretchy feeling in lower abdomen. I pray I dont get ms but know what you mean about that putting your mind at rest.

Hopefully all is okay for us all. Don't see midwife for another 2 weeks although I know they will organise a scan afterthat gven the m/c previously.

It'll be a long wait but it is stressful... Roll on 12 weeks! xxx

Afternoon ladies!

AMos hope you have found a way to make the day go fast.

I am off work and thought I would check on everyone. I really hope we all get some reassurance soon. I just want to feel pregnant whether it be sore bbs or ms I don't care just something. LIke someone else said on here if it wasn't for the BFP and blood test I wouldn't believe I was pregnant! LOL

Yeah....just sore boobs ONE minute would be nice. Or just nauseous ONCE. Not too much to ask for huh?
I get to go for my actual doctor's appt and ultrasound in about an hour so my day is at least busy that way. Nothing really to be seen on the scan I guess since they worry about another ectopic with me they want to start early. Sure would be a nice surprise to at least see a sac though!

OHHH FX for the sac!! HOw exciting. I go to the dr on thursday and I am so ready!! Just some reassurance. Do you keep taking test?

I'm in the same boat. No symptoms at all except for sore breasts. I have experienced an aversion to most food but part of me wonders if that's psychological. :)

I go for my first OBGYN appointment on Wednesday and I'll be just about 8 weeks along. I'm assuming they'll do an ultrasound :)shrug:) but I don't know what to expect. Either way I'm hoping for real confirmation at that time that this isn't all in my head!

Good luck to everyone!

Welcome Newbie- good luck on Wednesday!
Reedsgirl- this crazy chick took ANOTHER test just a minute ago and it is really dark!!! I have officially taken 12 tests this cycle!!!!
What about you? Are you still taking tests?

I have refrained from testing the past few day. I have taken about 20!! I want to test again so bad but I think my dh will be upset with me if I spend anymore money on it!! But my last test the control line was barely there and my test line was a purplish/black!! :)

You are wise for not taking anymore....they just cause stress!! Especially when your hcg levels look so good :hugs:

i might be lacking in symptoms, but what i have noticed is i dont seem to be as hungry as normal, im usually always snacking(bad i know!), but not for a few days now.
Even more disturbing is that im a chocoholic, i dont normally go a day without chocolate (im sure it runs thru my veins!) but i havent had any or a few days and havent got the urge to go to the shop and get any either!.
Ive had 2 apples today!! two! TWO!! LOL

I wish I could stop testing :blush: I seriously am addicted! For the five years it took to conceive Arf I was a manic tester, I loved it! I test every morning now and the lines are defo getting stronger :thumbup: Now hurry up ms and overwhelming tiredness, I'm ready for you now, I can take it! :smug: xx

Holy cow I think ms is starting!!! I honestly can't tell anymore if it's really nausea related to pregnancy but I think so???

I had a lap band surgery done in Sept and have had nausea/vomiting issues ever since (mainly when trying to eat too muhc or the wrong foods)...but today it's different. All I have had to eat today is a handful of chips....everything I try and eat just seems so gross....I have nausea/quesy feeling, but don't know if it's because I am hungry or what? It's been on/off all day and I have tried to eat a few different things...no success!!

Holy cow I think ms is starting!!! I honestly can't tell anymore if it's really nausea related to pregnancy but I think so???

I had a lap band surgery done in Sept and have had nausea/vomiting issues ever since (mainly when trying to eat too muhc or the wrong foods)...but today it's different. All I have had to eat today is a handful of chips....everything I try and eat just seems so gross....I have nausea/quesy feeling, but don't know if it's because I am hungry or what? It's been on/off all day and I have tried to eat a few different things...no success!!

Wooohooo!!??? Symptom, yey! Hope it doesn't get too much worse :hugs: xx

Just got back....not very good news so far. They said the lining of my uterus was so thin that it didn't look very good :cry:
I am still waiting on my hcg levels though....trying to stay positive, but I really know how this will turn out. Just like the last 3. And the thing is, this would have been an easy fix had they listened to me. Well, NOW I have proof that I have a prgoesterone deficiency!

Can they go ahead and start you on progestrone to say this one? I am praying for you hun.

Just got back....not very good news so far. They said the lining of my uterus was so thin that it didn't look very good :cry:
I am still waiting on my hcg levels though....trying to stay positive, but I really know how this will turn out. Just like the last 3. And the thing is, this would have been an easy fix had they listened to me. Well, NOW I have proof that I have a prgoesterone deficiency!

I'm sorry hun :( :hugs: Still holding out hope that it all works out though. Can't they put you on progesterone now and see if it does anything to help? When will you get the HCG levels back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->