Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Good morning ladies!

What a crappy night. :( Didnt sleep well at all. Was soo hot and then got this heavy crampy feeling like AF was on her way so fretted most of the night. But I guess I do have a new symptom...constipation!! So I wish I could poo!!

Amos good luck today. When will u get your results?

Good morning ladies!

What a crappy night. :( Didnt sleep well at all. Was soo hot and then got this heavy crampy feeling like AF was on her way so fretted most of the night. But I guess I do have a new symptom...constipation!! So I wish I could poo!!

Amos good luck today. When will u get your results?

ive got the opposite, no trouble pooing at all!, a bit too easy really!!:haha:

I woke up with some cramping too....like Af was already here. It didn't last for a minute so I wonder if it was just some upset stomach. Who knows! But I didn't sleep well either. That's why I'm up so darn early! I go to give my blood at 900 and should get results about 300. I am just up in the air at this point. I just want to know one way or the other....it's the not knowing that's killing me

i dont know if my head is trying to imagine things or not lol

I agree...sometimes I think I have symptoms but then they disappear! And then I worry more. I am with you Amos I just want to know all is fine and although my levels were great you read so many horror stories. I guess I wont feel in the "safe zone" til after 12 weeks. I hope to get a early u/s thursday when I go the the dr.

Welcome Jenny!!

Welcome Jenny! Reedsgirl- when will you get your bloods?

Amos, that is great that you get your labs back today!! I know when I have done them in the past it takes like two days to get them back. I have great insurance, but the worst when it comes to labs and stuff like that....they send everything to the slowest processing center ever!

I was actually surprised- If I go in before 930 they can have them back the same day! So you know my ass will be there as soon as they open the doors!!

It's so nice to see lots of other women in here with no (or not many) symptoms. It's a very scary thing to not have them. At least others here can understand us WANTING ms!!! The rest of the world probably would think we were crazy!

As for me not much sleep last night....dogs woke me up at like 3am and I couldn't fall back asleep because I couldn't stop thinking about this pregnancy! It's driving me nuts. I have had two horrible dreams that I m/c this one as well. I don't know if that is just because even though I push it to the back the fear is always in my mind or what?! Just can't wait till the 24th...first u/s here I come. As long as no spotting or anything scary comes first.

I was actually surprised- If I go in before 930 they can have them back the same day! So you know my ass will be there as soon as they open the doors!!

:haha: Oh yeah...I would be too...that is really good. I'd be waiting on the sidewalk!!! Fingers crossed for good results :)

Amos that is awesome!! I am sure we all will be waiting fo your update!!:)

I am a little nauseated!! woohoo. I am a manager of a gas station so the smell of stinky men this morning has my belly rolling! So happy. lol

Amos that is awesome!! I am sure we all will be waiting fo your update!!:)

I am a little nauseated!! woohoo. I am a manager of a gas station so the smell of stinky men this morning has my belly rolling! So happy. lol

YAY!!!!! That is great! Odd huh? That wanting to puke is great?

I know. I am so happy to feel sick!! some may call us crazy...well let them! lol

Even my cramps have pretty much gone away :( Now I am getting really bummed...it was one of the VERY few 'symptoms' I had even though they freaked me out since I had them ever since my m/c. But, now that they are pretty much gone I am even more worried!

Well, the blood has been taken......now the wait begins! Tick, tock, tick, tock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->