Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Awesome bumpage Lilies....wow, you look so pg now. LOL....I think your weight gain isn't bad at all. I am trying to drop weight, I have lost about 20lbs in the last 1 1/2 months. Joe and I are both doing it so it makes it easier. Is babes room all set up?

Wow, 20lbs! That's awesome Carole! Congratulations! You're right, it's so much easier when DH is on a diet too.

Baby's room is getting there. Jeff wants to re-arrange it to make it more space efficient and I want to get more wall decor but I feel I can't do much b.c I don't know how he wants to re-arrange it. We've been doing something every weekend so that's being pushed to the back burner. One of the biggest things that we did get done was replace the windows in that room and I'm so glad that's over. It gets full morning sun and the more effecient window really has made a difference!

Natural lite is amazing. Lamine is still in our bedroom, it is working better than i thought it would. I have never shared a room with my baby before.
Yay for the neg GD tests.
Life is getting better here, Lamine is now getting into toys and feeling so much better with his meds for his reflux so there is more time now.
How long are u going to take off work after baby comes?

Love that picture of Lamine! He looks so big!

We're allowed 3 months but I'm only going to take 2 months since things are dicy at work. Not that they could lay me off when I got back from maternity leave but they could cut my hours. They demoted one girl a few years ago when she came back to work as a way to squeeze her out. So dang cut throat but it's not like there's a lot of choices in jobs right now.

So yesterday day and this morning I had watery discharge, just watery, nothing solid. Really soaked down my panties! Finally at the end of the day the ob nurse said the dr just called it "watery mucus" but I should still get checked out and have an appointment tomorrow. One website said that AM watery discharge is normal late in the pregnancy but can you really consider 29wks late in a pregnancy?......

Well I ended up going in for an ob apt, it ended up being an yeast infection. Other than the extra wettness I had no idea. So she gave me the option of a suppository or a pill. Since Jeff wasn't all that much help with the progesterone suppositories and now I'm bigger, I went for the pill. In the back of my mind I was wondering if it was 100% safe but I never said anything and took it. Well later that night Jeff was asking me so many questions so I looked online and the antifungal pills aren't really recommended during pregnancy or breasting feeding b.c they really don't know the side affects. So of course I'm all upset now. On a WebMD site about prescriptions, it said that in rabbits the equivalent recommended dose had no affect on the fetus but 2x as much did which tells me there still could be side sffects. They thought Zoloft was safe during pregnancy and in the past two months there's all of a sudden these lawyer commercials about birth defects. I'm hoping being in my third trimester would affect her less so than in my first trimester and that it's not a big deal.

I know...its sooo scary to take meds as things are changing all the time. I am sure your fine and so is babes. Try putting plain yogurt inside....lol, I know it sounds crazy but it works and its natural

Sunday I actually bought monostat7 b.c that pill did absolutely nothing for the yeast infection. I am eating yogurt.to try to balance my system too. Next Tuesday I have an apt and a growth scan so I'll ask her to check me again to make sure the yeast infection is gone.

Oh man, between the heat and getting bigger, I'm starting to get uncomfortable. My hips hurt on and off and the heart burn is getting more frequent. It's not so bad that I wish I was due next month but knowing I have TWO more months and it's just gonna get worse is making me dread the next two months. I would type "ya know?" But I know you know! LOL

Tiger wow 30 weeks already. Hope the yeast infection is gone soon. Yes I agree summer pregnancy is so rough the heat makes it all way more miserable.

Carole love the new avi pic you look so pretty.

I got my first period since having Gunner it started today...Oh the joy but know I am thinking of ttc again. Lol

LOL, really!?! I can't blame you though, I'm not even done with this pregnancy and I'm thinking of my next already! LOL

Man, almost four months to get your period again? I really thought it would start after just two months. Does it take longer to get your first period if you're breast feeding?

Hey Tiger yeah some people don't have a period at all while they are bfing...my dr even said as long as he is nursing every 3/4 hours it is a accurate bc up to 99% effective up to 6 months and then goes down to 90%...Gunner wasn't nursing that often so I got a period...I did start him on cereal, fruit and veggies this weekend. He loves it. So far bananas seem to be his favorite. WOw you only have 57 days to go..so exciting. How are you feeling??

That's good to know about the bfing esp since next June we want to start trying for our second. I can't believe your little man is eating fruit/vegetables already! How exciting!!!

I might only have two more months but I still feel like it's so far away......Yesterday we checked out three day cares. One was really ghetto, the second wasn't bad but it's the same price as a day care in a church so might as well go with a Christian based place. None of them is our first pick. Our own church does day care but there's a waiting list.

I'm really swollen now. Before I could wear those stockings all day and then take them off after work and be fine. Now, as soon as I take them off I swell up. There's certain shoes I can't even wear right now :(

On an up note, I had a growth scan last week and she was measuring right on target at 31wks, just under 4lbs. At the time her butt was in my pelvis. I know there's plenty of time for her to move but just in case I'm going to start seeing a Chiropractor that does Webster technique. It's a type of massage that helps the baby turn. I really don't want a c-section if I can avoid it.

Here's our growth scan from last week! I'm a little disappointed that it's not more clear. Look at the size of her nose though! I think the poor little think inherited my dad's nose!

https://i56.tinypic.com/25exz7m.jpg

wow lilies....she is perfect. I can't beleive you are so close to having her. I feel bad that I am hardly on for you pg.....so busy with babes, kids life and work. Time for a belly pic. Are u all set up for her? Are u using clothe diapers?

Sandy....Baby Gunner is eating all that stuff already? My Dr said she would beat me if I gave Lamine anything but formula til 6 months...lol. I tried cereal twice in his milk but it made no difference.

Tiger she is perfect. Sorry about all the swelling...I am sure this summer hear isn't helping. How are you feeling other than that?

Carole here they start formula feed babies on cereal and such about 4 months...Gunner was showing such a interest in food I went ahead and started him even though he is a bf baby...they say 6 months for them unless they show interest. he loves it....actually fusses in the morning til he gets his cereal.

I am hoping lamine takes to it well, as these wake ups every 1 1/2 hours at nite and getting to me

Thanks ladies!

Carole, don't worry about being on bnb all that much, I don't post as often as I use to and I know I'll be doing even less after baby comes. We'll be using disposable diapers. We've been socking up. I know cloth diapers are best for getting them potty trained faster and are cheaper but there's no way I could keep up with all that laundry! I kind of feel like we're getting there for being set up but we really aren't there yet. At the end of the month I'm having a baby shower at our house, then one at church, then one at work. It sounds great but I honestly don't expect a lot off the registry from anyone who isn't family and there are only 4 family members coming to the baby shower.

Sandy, I have my on/off days of hip pain. It's worse when I get out of bed and of course I get up and pee like four times during the night! I saw a chiropractor Tuesday who actually is trained in prenatal care. The next day I felt fine, no discomfort but my ligaments are getting so loose I'm all out of wack again! Odd thing, nausea seems to becoming more frequent. I'm not sure if it's b.c there's less room for everything in there or if it's b.c I'm feeling hungry more often now and I try to ignore it.

Tiger stop ignoring that hunger! Eat. Your feeding that growing little girl. Please post pics of your showers. So fun and exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->