Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I'm so glad Tj and Joe are home! That's wonderful!

Typical first time dad right Carole! ;) Well I hope the doctor can convince him that baby is fine and you know what you're doing! 12lbs though! Wow! Lamine is really growing fast! I can't wait to read how long they measure him on Tuesday.

Sandi, I read on FB that you started to have Gunner sleep in the crib. I was wondering about that with BF, is it harder for babies who are BF to make that change b.c they start to get use to sleeping next to you in a bassinet and you being right there with the boob ready when they're hungry?

To be honest Tiger...I don't know. I let my other kiddos sleep with me until they were almost 1...so I have nothing to compare to. Its does seem to be harder ifor me right now because when he wakes up at night to feed I just want to snuggle him on a boob and go back to sleep so he ends up in bed with us anyway. lol but i did give him rice in his breastmilk last night and he slept for 5 hours!! my goal was 6 hours but i will take 5, :)

At work, busy yet bored. Feeling baby more but still can't feel her from the outside. I have an ob visit next Friday. It's a waste of time to me, next week I'll get checked for GD.

Tiger yay for more movement!! its a awesome feeling:)

Gunner slept so good last night from 9 to 6!!!! wooohoo

Wow! That's an awesome night's sleep! I bet you still woke up to check on him. :winkwink: Did he sleep in the crib?

I hear you Tiger...I hated all the early dr. appts. To me they were a waste of time until I got further along. My OB and hospital is an hour away so to drive there and then wait and wait and wait and drive back was annoying. But, it's all for a good reason I suppose :) So you're not battling ms or anything are you?

As I said on FB I am super jealous of that sleep Sandi. I think Lucas is sick and has been for a week and 1/2 by now ;( Even though I am a 'cry it out' 'selfsoothing' kinda mom I can't let him cry if I think he's sick. So...that has meant a screwy schedule...not much sleep...etc. And since yesterday he has been eating NONSTOP last night he even ate 6.5oz then ate again 3 hours later!!! I hope that just means a growth spurt and not that he is using food for comfort b/c that can be bad.

Poor Lucas, I hope the reflux still isn't bothering. Man, how do you deal with the sleep deprivation Nicole? I'd be in tears with frustration!

Sleep deprivation isn't honestly that bad with him. I get 3-4 hour stretches. Just the past few days I've slept on the couch for part of the night so he can either sleep on me or upright in his swing with me able to watch over him. The reflux is getting better...but he's so congested that it makes it seem worse I think. And trust me, when you have your little one the sleep deprivation won't really bug you that much...it's quite amazing how much you'll put up with for your kids...without thinking twice. And John helps a lot...sounds like Jeff will too...I bet he'll be a great daddy!!

https://i54.tinypic.com/2z4mirb.jpg
can you see the rash below my boob?
https://i52.tinypic.com/30c4oj9.jpg

WOW....great belly lilies. I will email u some pics of lamine either tonite tor tomorrow. I posted a new one on my aviatar just for a few days for some of the girl on my tr thread to see.

Loving both of your new avatars Carole and Sandi! Man, Lamine has gotten darker! I just love those chunkie cheeks he has, I can't wait to see more pics!
I love that look on Gunner's face, hehe!

Awwww I'm loving the bump pics Tiger!! So glad to see new pics. And you're almost 24 weeks! WOW...time is flying by (maybe not for you). Have you done more shopping yet? How are you feeling? I can make out the rash, ouchie :( When do you go to the dermatologist?

I'm feeling fine, every once in a blue moon do I feel nauseous. I'm trying to not drink too much before bed so I'm not up multiple times and so far so good.....for now! I'm already having a hard time bending over to tie my shoe so I can't image what it's going to be like in two months!

Jeff has gotten into extreme couponing from that show on TLC. He hasn't mastered the really big savings and to me it's a bit silly to have 20 bottles of BBQ sauce on hand when we hardly use it to begin with. Oh well, it makes him happy and I'm buying less groceries now! LOL But sometimes at dinner during the work week he wants me to go to the store with him and he takes FOREVER! And my low back really starts to hurt. I had to get a motorized buggy last time! LOL

I am with you on the couponing Tiger. I like using coupons but I see no point in buying 15 to 20 of something you don't use often. To my some of them are spedning more money than they need to on things they have a bunch of. I haven't figured it out yet. LOL

Oh I love the latest avatars Sandi and Carole! Freak'in adorable!

So I do have ringworm! Kitty has now lost all outdoor privileges. Last night I was so fed up with this thing I scrubbed down with bleach on my known spots and even spots I was suspicious/paranoid about. I unfortunately have rug burn all over my belly and chest now but there's no way that crappy fungus could have survived! Now yesterday Jeff sprayed down Kitty's perch tree thing and the couch with athlete's foot spray so hopefully this won't pop up again but who knows. I read online the spores can life for 8 months on surfaces!

Oh my goodness Tiger! Ringworm sucks. I hope you got it all. I can't believe your already 24 weeks. :) How are things for you?

Now I'm 25wks! It doesn't seem to be going fast though. I have on/off days on feeling baby move. She's mostly hanging out in my lower belly. Jeff still hasn't been able to feel her move. Everytime I ask him to come feel he takes FOREVER to come over so naturally by then she's all settled down and stopped kicking. He refuses to talk to the belly, he thinks it's silly. I'm hoping when she gets bigger and you can feel/see her move he'll talk to her. Did anyone else's husband not talk to baby in utero?

Tj use to sing to Gunner. It would get him rolling and kicking. I think gunner would wait til Tj came home to see if daddy was gonna talk to him. Lol happy 25 weeks hun. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->