Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

They started me on progesterone thursday, but the thing is I have been taking steroids for the past week and a half when they thought I had shingles. It's safe in pregnancy, but what they don't tell you is that it can thin out your lining......I am just so angry

They started me on progesterone thursday, but the thing is I have been taking steroids for the past week and a half when they thought I had shingles. It's safe in pregnancy, but what they don't tell you is that it can thin out your lining......I am just so angry

Oh I'd be really really pissed off...I mean they knew you were ttc and possibly even prego at that time!!!

Hopefully the progesterone can even it out and maybe the thin lining was just a temporary thing and can fix itself? Have you stoped taking the steriods?

I took one this morning, but there will be NO MORE going in my body til this is resolved one way or the other. I swear, if my doc doesn't call me back tonight with my hcg levels, I might just go berzerk.

Oh huni. I am so sorry. Pray and God will provide. I believe that. Don't give up yet. Did you end up having shingles? YOur like the 4th or 5th person on here who has has shingles and gotten pregnant. :hugs:

Thanks...I really believe that as well.
I don't think they know exactly what I have. It started off looking like shingles, but then it started acting like something else. I haven't heard of anyone else with shingles and pregnant. Are they on BNB?

Yes. My friend Caro who is also on Meggs journal had shingles right at the start of her cycle she got pregnant. And another girl that I stalk had them during her pregnancy and all turned out well for her. I am praying for you!!

Wow- I had no idea! Do you know anything about progesterone and how long it takes to "kick in"?

I hope those hcg levels come back good and strong Amos!

M2L! I'm been thinking about you, wondering where you've been and how things were going!?! :hugs:

I'm still pretty much symptomless too. Barely any nausea, a little when I cleaned over the weekend and had some diluted clorox on my hands that almost made me gag but that's about it. Yeah, tired, but really, it's not like I'm popping with energy anyways. Totally getting the constipation symptom though! :blush: BB are a little tender to the poke, not touch, but poke....Yeah, I pray for symptoms! I have my early US next Monday, as it gets closer, it's going to be hard not to get anxious.

I am on progestrone. I was started on it on cd10 the day I got my BFP and he started it on me instantly. Are you taking it orally or inserting it vaginally?

I hope those hcg levels come back good and strong Amos!

M2L! I'm been thinking about you, wondering where you've been and how things were going!?! :hugs:

I'm still pretty much symptomless too. Barely any nausea, a little when I cleaned over the weekend and had some diluted clorox on my hands that almost made me gag but that's about it. Yeah, tired, but really, it's not like I'm popping with energy anyways. Totally getting the constipation symptom though! :blush: BB are a little tender to the poke, not touch, but poke....Yeah, I pray for symptoms! I have my early US next Monday, as it gets closer, it's going to be hard not to get anxious.

I've been wondering about you too hun! I actually was going to pm you today and check in :) In the same boat as you...not many symptoms...at least not yet. No spotting though so trying to remain positive. I am tired a lot, but really how much of that is prego related?! LOL! OMG you have your ultrasound on next Monday and I have mine on next Tuesday!! How exciting! How else are you feeling?

Thanks Dietrad- yay for some nausea!! I'm sure your scan will go beautifully!!
I am taking it vaginally- so you started on CD10? Before you ovulated?

Hell no!!! I cant believe I now have to wait til tomorrow!!!!!!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

I know...and I'm sure I will have to go by there so I can get them before the end of the day tomorrow!!!! I want to be there when they open the doors again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->