Anyone want to do the shred with me?

emme

Saffy's Mummy <3
Reaction score
i'm starting today:bodyb::bodyb:

thought it'd help if i had some buddies that also were doing it so we can motivate each other!
xx

I've seen so much about it but I've got no idea what it is! Is it an exercise routine?

thanks for posting the link princess Lou!
I did it today, it was brutal, but then again i'm so unfit! i already ache in my legs and arms but it's a good feeling knowing i completed it! have you tried it before?

I've tried it a few times but due to injuries, never got past the first week.

Shall be giving it a whirl before I go to bed.

I have this DVD and I've used it once... I need somebody to shout at me and tell me to do it, my OH is useless at telling me to do it - he said he is afraid ill shout back at him haha! X

Planned on doing it last night but due to circumstances, never did.

Try again tonight.

do it cake cottage! i'll help you along!

princess Lou- are you able to do it in the morning? as i did the first day in the am and today in the pm, and i had more energy in the am!

day two was harrrrrd, i ached all over from yesterday so was quite painful at some points, but i survived lol

I just thought about digging out my old 30d shred dvd. We shall see if I can find it...and the energy to do it daily.

Emme I did it, I'm dreading the ache tomorrow though eek!!
X

I did it tonight and now I feel like I'm going to be ill! :haha: Damn Jillian!

X

how do you feel today? i must admit, i still ache on day 3, but i already feel my mummy tummy is a bit tighter so it's spurring me on! x

I'm on day 10 today. But I've done it before as well. I remember the day I woke up after I first did it and I thought I might die! I also used to almost vomit and faint lmao! It gets sooo much easier and so quickly, by day 5 or 6 you shouldn't ache anymore.

Stick at it, you'll love the results :)

X

how do you feel today? i must admit, i still ache on day 3, but i already feel my mummy tummy is a bit tighter so it's spurring me on! x

I was a little bit achey around my upper arm and chest area but legs and tum not too bad... I wasn't feeling too well last night so didn't do it. Definitely will tonight though! X

Where can u buy this? I'd love to try it!!!

X

I was a little bit achey around my upper arm and chest area but legs and tum not too bad... I wasn't feeling too well last night so didn't do it. Definitely will tonight though! X

Why weren't you feeling well? I only ask as I felt awful the day after the first day, i can't even really explain how odd I felt!

I'm on day 10 today. But I've done it before as well. I remember the day I woke up after I first did it and I thought I might die! I also used to almost vomit and faint lmao! It gets sooo much easier and so quickly, by day 5 or 6 you shouldn't ache anymore.

Stick at it, you'll love the results :)

Omg vommiting and fainting?! im surprised you carried on!!! What were your results like when you did it the first time? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->