Anyone want to do the shred with me?

I managed to do 20 mins this evening, I'm struggling with the floor exercises though because I'm short of space and I really need a yoga mat or something.

20mins is still good! I haven't looked at level 2 yet. Am scared it'll put me off. 2 more days till I get there. I keep looking at before and after pics on the net to keep me motivated! X

Hey ladies! Rough weekend here and wasnt able to work out at all...but I did the video again today. So technically I have only done it 3 times since starting last week Tuesday. But I'll keep truckin' along!
I have tried level 2 in the past and found it waaaay too hard. I couldnt finish it and went back to level 1. I'm hoping to get to level 2 this time around! Might not move on right after 10 though, if I dont feel ready anyway!

thats still good going KozmikKitten! the way i look at it is that some exercise is better than none, i've read success stories online about people that did it every other day or a few times a week and still saw good results!
level two scares me haha x

I'm still going on the basis that any exercise is better than what I was doing before!! I'm still finding level 1 really tough because I'm so unfit so I will have to do it longer than 10 days I reckon, one day I will kick it's butt the next it will have me out of breath within 10 minutes lol.

I keep looking online a pictures too, I keep reading as well that a lot of people do the Ripped in 30 dvd after the shred so I'm going to look into it.

Keep it going girls xx

loulou do you do it in the morning or night? when i do it at night i find it really tough! x

Its def tough at night because we are so worn down from our whole day! But my son will wake up if I try to do it in the morning....and I really cant see myself getting up an hour earlier than I already do, to do the shred, take a shower, etc. before work!

I do it in the morning, I'm not doing it for a few days because I'm on, I know that's a lame excuse but I'm to crampy, it's no wonder I was doing so rubbish at it though, I will start day 5 again in 2-3 days.

Wow just tried to do this and nearly died...seriously so outta shape. Ugh!

I do it in the morning, I'm not doing it for a few days because I'm on, I know that's a lame excuse but I'm to crampy, it's no wonder I was doing so rubbish at it though, I will start day 5 again in 2-3 days.

Totally understand! I'm dreading that time as I know I'll struggle.

Just started level 2 today. OH.MY.GOD.IT.IS.SOOOOOOO.HARD!!!!!!

Way harder than level 1, god knows how I'm going to do another 9 days of it!!! Xx

I haven't done it for a few days (I'm TTC and just ovulated so I'm trying not to bounce around ha) x

I started yesterday! It was harrrd. So much harder today tho because I ached from yesterday. Managed it all except stopping a few times during the press ups. I'm SO unfit!

it gets easier zizzle! by day 4 your body gets used to it abit more, well untill level 2 then your stomach muscles feel ripped to shreds *no pun intended lol*

Uggh I fell off the wagon ladies...gonna try to get back on here in the next day or two. Its hard, I hate to use excuses but finding time with a 6 month old is hard!

Uggh I fell off the wagon ladies...gonna try to get back on here in the next day or two. Its hard, I hate to use excuses but finding time with a 6 month old is hard!

Totally understand. I can only really do it when LO naps or goes to bed. And by 7pm I'm knackered so it's twice as hard. Just start again when you can, don't feel because you've missed a few days that you may aswell just give up as looking online lots of people take sometimes 2 or 3 months to complete the shred as they don't do it every day and they still get good results! Xx

I did this today morning!! muscles are aching! but hopefully will do it again tomorrow!!

hi kitty1924! let us know how you get on today, work through the pain hehe xx

Starting again today, been feeling so unmotivated but my birthday is in Feb so I'd like to look good for once and not have to avoid pictures!

How's everyone else getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"