Anyone want to do the shred with me?

Haha yeah, I was in really bad shape! Well I've lost 20 lbs but I've been watching what I eat (not calorie counting or WW or anything, just no junk food) I'm so much fitter, I'm starting to find it a bit easy now :thumbup:

Why weren't you feeling well? I only ask as I felt awful the day after the first day, i can't even really explain how odd I felt!

I had a migraine hun, this may sound stupid but my hair is overwhelmingly heavy and I had it in a ponytail yesterday and the weight causes me to get a migraine x

Do you mind if I join in, I really really need the motivation. I started day one today and only managed 15 minutes!!! How bad is that? :wacko:

The first time I ever did it xLouLoux I felt like I was going to die ha x

I don't think I'll be following the woman who does the more difficult exercises any time soon. Part of the problem was I don't have a sports bra so jumping is impossible, I've ordered one now though, my first ever one at that which says it all :haha:

Haha yeah, I was in really bad shape! Well I've lost 20 lbs but I've been watching what I eat (not calorie counting or WW or anything, just no junk food) I'm so much fitter, I'm starting to find it a bit easy now :thumbup:

well done on the loss hun! i need to sort out my eating habits but just can't resist chocolate!! xx

Why weren't you feeling well? I only ask as I felt awful the day after the first day, i can't even really explain how odd I felt!

I had a migraine hun, this may sound stupid but my hair is overwhelmingly heavy and I had it in a ponytail yesterday and the weight causes me to get a migraine x

oh i see, hope you feel better today xx

Do you mind if I join in, I really really need the motivation. I started day one today and only managed 15 minutes!!! How bad is that? :wacko:

the more the merrier!

is anyone interested in doing a weekly weigh in too? i know many people don't lose weight on the shred its more about toning but if we're all trying to lose too we could motivate each other? xx

Still have migraine, I feel awful :-( thank god it's Friday tomorrow!!! X

The link you've posted, is that what you're supposed to do every day for 30 days? Or does it change every day?

I would do the weigh in if I had scales, I will definitely buy some this week or next.

With regards to food I've done terribly which I have to change because I really need to get rid of my belly! Doesn't help that I have two bottles of fizzy pop to get through. We had a healthy week last week and I've ruined it all so I definitely need scales to keep myself in check.

Shortie you're supposed to do that video for 10 days then move on to level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 days.

Ooh ok thanks! I just begrudge paying for a DVD ill probs give up on so will just get in through YouTube in the tv!

I would do the weigh in if I had scales, I will definitely buy some this week or next.

With regards to food I've done terribly which I have to change because I really need to get rid of my belly! Doesn't help that I have two bottles of fizzy pop to get through. We had a healthy week last week and I've ruined it all so I definitely need scales to keep myself in check.

Tip the soda down the sink! No need to finish it :)

Hey ladies! I did the shred again tonight. I did skip last night because we had plans with the in-laws and didnt get home til late. I was sore yesterday and today after my first time on Tuesday. But it even felt easier tonight and I'm only on day 2. Last time I did it I never made it past level 1 even though I did it for many more than 10 days. I just tried level 2 and couldnt get through half of it so I went back to level one. We will see if I can get through level 2 this time, although I might not switch right at my 11th time. I'll just see how I am doing.
Great job everyone! Lets keep up the good work!!
I would be in for weigh-ins but I dont know how much weight I will lose since my diet is crap. I know I need to work on that!

Day 2 for me, this morning I made up every excuse in my head not to do it mainly because my thighs are killing from yesterday but guess what....I managed to do the whole thing today!!! So pleased, once I got in to it I found it a bit easier and I'm considering doing later on today again. I did myself a little victory dance this morning:dance: it's amazing how quickly the effects start to show, I feel fab!

well done xlouloux and KozmikKitten!

it'll be day 6 today for me, and i'm getting a little bored, not because i'm finding it easy, more because i can predict everything jillians about to say and it's staring to bug me haha, oh well 4 more days and i'll be on level 2, although i've heard that's quite a bit harder:argh:

Day 2 done, had a busy couple of days so only just been able to do day 2 x

emme i plan on making a playlist and muting the video once i've learnt it lol, i don't think i will manage it today because i've pulled muscles in both my legs and can barely walk haha my own fault for not stretching it out on day 1 i completely forgot. :dohh:

i've had a look a level 2 and it looks a look more active than the first, i'll see if i can struggle through a bit of it later.

on the bright side i've started looking at summer dresses, i know we don't have much of a good summer but i plan on buying loads if i lose any weight, it's a good motivator seeing all the slim people wearing them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->