Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thanks girls I am excited but I am still looking at it as a 50/50 chance. One minute I am hopeful the next I am thinking no. Ahhhhhh I can't wait until tomorrows temp!

Rachel I'm so excited for you! Either way I think you have every reason to be excited. 1- you get a bfp and have a wonderful baby in 9 months, 2- Clomid is definately working for you and you have a fabulous chance of getting pregnant in future cycles and your body is behaving itself! I do however hope it's the first scenario and just hearing this is making me want to POAS! You are a tough girl holding out until at least tomorrow!

Hi ladies may I ask for your help or advice?

I am cd36 today. From Tuesday of last week I started with mild cramps which got worse so I thought AF was coming. On friday the pains were in my lower left side and felt like someone was pressing their finger into me, they got worse by the evening.
The pains were mild Saturday morning and had dissapeared by lunch but they left me feeling very much like BD'ng. Without giving TMI I felt I really needed a good old BD and lotd of it. My cm was wetter and more of it but not quite eqcm although I did pass a few 'clots' of ewcm. We took full advantage of this as I thought it may be late ovulation. :shrug:
My cramps are milder now but my appetite is HUGE! I just ate a meal and wanted seconds. Yes I do have enlarged ovaries with cysts but I am putting that to the back of mind now and carrying on regardless.
My boobs feel a bit tender too but I think DP got carried away....:haha:

I was on microgynon for 3 years, Yasmin for a while then cilest for a few months before stopping in April to ttc#1 so my cycles are a whacko right now. My first real af after withdrawl bleed was 33days so not too bad but for second AF no sign and a bfn.

I like to think I ov'd this week but if any of you ladies have ever experienced this then please let me know.
I am not using opks or temping as I dont want them making me stressed.

Thanks in advance!
xxxxx

I wish I could tell you whether or not you just ovulated but unfortunately I cannot. I know that some women can feel it but I have never had ovulation cramps that I can think of. Even times I thought I did it turned out to be nothing. Also I rarely ever got ewcm (since going on bc I've been pretty dried up). Even my opks would go pos and I'd gear up to O and fail so the only way I ever knew for sure that I O'd was seeing a definate rise in temp. I know you say you don't want the extra stress and neither did I but with crazy post BC cycles it's really the only way to know for sure. I recommend it completely. I know it's not for everyone and it CAN be stressful. To each their own though.

I'm also not saying that you didn't O it's quite possible you are one of those women who can feel when you O. I hope you did! I also don't know the specifics of having enlarged ovaries and cysts but I hope you can get past your issues and successfully ttc. Good luck to you.

Thankyou for answering. I was just wondering if anyone else had felt that before.
Maybe I should start temping but knowing me I will move too much before testing lol! I will give it a try.
Im cd37 and still no af.
I am never ever taking bcp again! It really messes with you.

My back is sore today and I tossed and turned all night. Also there is a lot of construction around our house and it was garbage day so there was a lot of noise keeping me up this morning:dohh:. Last night I had a cramping/stretching feeling in the evening which I know is just my body making more room for baby. It put me at ease just a bit. I still can't wait to hear and see baby again. I kinda miss him or her- seeing the baby I mean. 16 days until I get to hear the heartbeat at the OBs office. 23 days to 20 weeks and 24 days until gender scan. Ugg I cannot wait! Tomorrow I go for MORE blood work. It never ends...:wacko:

Rachel I see your temp went down a touch. Please don't be too discouraged if AF comes. Remember what a nice short cycle you had and remember you have another chance to try in 2 or so weeks. You wouldn have to wait and play a guessing game if you weren't on the clomid! I hope you are ok.

Lovetoteach I'm going to check your chart but I hope that you O very soon!

Mumface no problem. Unfortunately without temping there is no way to know for sure. Hopefully you did O though and you'll either get a bfp of AF in about 2 weeks that way you will know what to look for next cycle. CD37 is nothing! I just hope you don't have cycles that are MONTHS long like some of these girls. My longest was about 72 days. Oh we know the BC messes with you! We've all seen it first hand. It took me 9 months to regulate my cycles post BC. Hope you have better luck though!

Yes my temp is down a bit and I am spotting so I think AF is coming. But the spotting is concerning me as I have never had this many days of it and these weird types of spotting. Saturday and Sunday I had off and on mild cramps and Sunday after we BD'ed I found a some very light pink spotting. Yesterday and so far today no more cramps but yesterday had a very small amount off and on all day of light brown spotting but no tampon or liner needed because it was such a small amount only when I wiped. Now today the spotting it a little heaviery but it is a VERY dark brown I have never quite seen this color before. It kind of looks like what I see on the last day of AF. typically if I spot before AF it is one day before and is either red or VERY light tannish color. I am concerned it is a bad thing I am spotting this long before AF :(

I will try clomid again next cycle but I have heard it is not good to stay on it more than 3 consecutive cycles because it thins your lining, I already think my lining is thin because of light AFs so maybe that is why I am not getting pregnant :shrug: I called today and scheduled an initial consultation with an RE for July 12th. I just don't feel like my dr. knows enough about fertility issues and I would be better off with a more thorough dr.

I am very depressed today and just can't snap out of it. And to top it off it has been crappy weather here for days now because of Tropical storm Debby.

Yes my temp is down a bit and I am spotting so I think AF is coming. But the spotting is concerning me as I have never had this many days of it and these weird types of spotting. Saturday and Sunday I had off and on mild cramps and Sunday after we BD'ed I found a some very light pink spotting. Yesterday and so far today no more cramps but yesterday had a very small amount off and on all day of light brown spotting but no tampon or liner needed because it was such a small amount only when I wiped. Now today the spotting it a little heaviery but it is a VERY dark brown I have never quite seen this color before. It kind of looks like what I see on the last day of AF. typically if I spot before AF it is one day before and is either red or VERY light tannish color. I am concerned it is a bad thing I am spotting this long before AF :(

I will try clomid again next cycle but I have heard it is not good to stay on it more than 3 consecutive cycles because it thins your lining, I already think my lining is thin because of light AFs so maybe that is why I am not getting pregnant :shrug: I called today and scheduled an initial consultation with an RE for July 12th. I just don't feel like my dr. knows enough about fertility issues and I would be better off with a more thorough dr.

I am very depressed today and just can't snap out of it. And to top it off it has been crappy weather here for days now because of Tropical storm Debby.

I saw the terrible weather on the news. I'm sure that isn't heping your mood at all. It's really not as bad as all that though- You know that you still have a good chance in this upcoming cycle. And it's great that you got a consultation with a different doctor. You could always use another opinion and hopefully from someone who is a little more aware of infertility issues. Your appt is the same day as my next OB appt. It's definately going to happen for you, it's just a matter of time. Hopefully sooner than later. Hang in there!

As for the spotting, it does sound a bit off. Be sure to talk to your doctor about it as it isn't your norm but it's probably just nothing. I really hope that things get better for you. I know you just feel really low and like it's not going to happen but we've all been there and it's happend for me and for a lot of other women as well. It's so hard to be positive at a time like this but you have to try. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you as I know it's going to happen. Just feel better:hugs:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

The spotting is really irritating me because I NEED to start AF by tomorrow at the absolute latest, today would have been ideal. Because DH is out of town for 5 days, he leaves July 13th at night. If I started AF today that would be CD 18 and I o'ed on cd 17 or 18 this cycle so the timing would be fine but if I start tomorrow it will be CD 17 which is pushing it. Come on AF letssssssssss gooooooooooo already!

I am going to ask about getting the trigger shot this time since DH will be away, that way we could time it better. I have no clue if they even do that at this office, I hope they do.

Your body isn't the only one being weird. I feel horrible today, my stomach feels so upset that I didn't think I would make it through the day without throwing up or running to the bathroom. I am guessing it's a flux in hormones and hopefully that means I will ovulate soon. Everytime my body attempted to ovulate over the last six months I felt sick. I HOPE that I am just about to ovulate soon. Temp hasn't gone up or down yet though so I am still just waiting and trying to make it through the work day. Four and a half hours and I can chill at home on the couch. If I can make it that long... I am trying to force myself to get through the day because I know I will have plenty of crappy work days to come when I get my bfp. DH keeps saying I am pregnant even though he knows it's impossible this early, crazy guy.

your temps are nice and steady! you are right you are probably just having side effects from the clomid/hormones. Clomid stays in your system for much longer after you finish your pills. I bet you will o within a few days!

Your body isn't the only one being weird. I feel horrible today, my stomach feels so upset that I didn't think I would make it through the day without throwing up or running to the bathroom. I am guessing it's a flux in hormones and hopefully that means I will ovulate soon. Everytime my body attempted to ovulate over the last six months I felt sick. I HOPE that I am just about to ovulate soon. Temp hasn't gone up or down yet though so I am still just waiting and trying to make it through the work day. Four and a half hours and I can chill at home on the couch. If I can make it that long... I am trying to force myself to get through the day because I know I will have plenty of crappy work days to come when I get my bfp. DH keeps saying I am pregnant even though he knows it's impossible this early, crazy guy.

Sorry you are feeling so sick. Hopefully you will O very soon. Your temps look good. Anyday now I suppose! Fx'd you can catch the egg on the first cycle! How lucky you'd be!

your temps are nice and steady! you are right you are probably just having side effects from the clomid/hormones. Clomid stays in your system for much longer after you finish your pills. I bet you will o within a few days!

Yeah, my temp hasn't berm this steady in a long time. Don't know what it means, but I choose to think of it as a good thing.

I think AF is on her ugly way. (cd39) My cm is non existent and I have a few cramps too, my nipples feel tender and I feel awfully tired.

I had a bfn this morning.

Just want AF to come so we can move on to the next cycle.

Does anyone check cervix position? I check mine at the same time each day and its different every time. One day its low and hard, next its low and soft and then hard the next day, I could barely reach it at the weekend. Im wondering how reliable this is? I dont think I will do this anymore. My body is confusing enought as it is!

:dust:

I think AF is on her ugly way. (cd39) My cm is non existent and I have a few cramps too, my nipples feel tender and I feel awfully tired.

Does anyone check cervix position? I check mine at the same time each day and its different every time. One day its low and hard, next its low and soft and then hard the next day, I could barely reach it at the weekend. Im wondering how reliable this is? I dont think I will do this anymore. My body is confusing enought as it is!

I hope this is AF for you or a BFP coming!

I don't check my CP never even attempted it! :haha: So I can't be of help for you there.

I've checked it before, but like you said, it's always different and it's a little too much for me when added to temping and opks. Also I don't even know how reliable it is as a sign of where you are in your cycle since mine was always high.

Well I finally got bright red blood :happydance: I really need today to be CD 1 because of DH's traveling dates. If today was CD 1 then the day he leaves would be cd 17 which should be ok timing even if I o'ed on cd 18 and we bd'ed daily until then I should be well covered. But if tomorrow is CD 1 then I am likely screwed :(

Do you think I can just count today as CD 1 since it is bright red blood?

Well I finally got bright red blood :happydance: I really need today to be CD 1 because of DH's traveling dates. If today was CD 1 then the day he leaves would be cd 17 which should be ok timing even if I o'ed on cd 18 and we bd'ed daily until then I should be well covered. But if tomorrow is CD 1 then I am likely screwed :(

Do you think I can just count today as CD 1 since it is bright red blood?

I would say bright red blood would be CD 1, unless all you see is one little drop all day. My stomach is still a little bleh, I don't go into work until 12, so hopefully it will all pass by then. Also feeling super emotional like I tear up over everything, but I have always been like that mid cycle for as long as I can remember.

Thanks for your input. It is def way more than a drop I have seen a decent amount but no flow or cramps just yet.

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well :( Any signs of O coming soon?

Rachel I'd say cd1 as long as it's consistantly flowing, even if it's lightly flowing. The bright red is fresh so I'd assume you're on today. I hope you are feeling better. Have a little confidence in this cycle but still relax. I'm hoping this will be it for you.

Lovetoteach I hope that you O soon. I think you probably will. Fx'd!

I am having one of those days:wacko:. I wish I could feel baby's kicking and moving. I really don't know if what I'm feeling is ever baby. I just really wish I knew what was going on it there. It's really worrying. So I got my second round of bloods to look for defects today. Most girls in the pregnancy forums have gotten theirs back weeks ago:wacko:. They are all also going on about everything that they have bought for baby and I have NOTHING. I've been too afraid to buy anything and everytime I go to buy something I chicken out. And they are all so happy they can feel baby...I don't think I can. It just makes me feel like I'm so behind or like something is wrong. :cry: And a bunch of them have early gender scans scheduled where as I have to wait until July 20th still! I won't have seen baby for 8 weeks by that time. :nope: I just wish the time would go by a bit faster as I'm not liking to wait- I'm just too nervous.

imsotired-I completly understand why you worry as I expect if/when I get pregnant one day I will be worrying too! But isnt the risk of anything being wrong at this point REALLY low? I thought it goes down drastically once you are in the 2nd tri. Try to focus on that, odds are all is well :thumbup:

Thanks for your input. It is def way more than a drop I have seen a decent amount but no flow or cramps just yet.

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well :( Any signs of O coming soon?

Hard to tell, I mean my OPKs have all been negative, I have been having some cm that ranges from creamy to watery, but not egg white like yet. Don't know if it will ever get to egg white consistancy on clomid though. My temp took a slight jump today, hard to tell if that is anything until I see what happens the next few days. I don't know if it's possible for me to miss my surge and never get a positive OPK, but then I keep telling myself that it's still slightly early to O if I think to myself that it could take all the way to CD18 or 19 to finally O, that means it could be 2-3 more days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->