Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Lovetoteach I think you will O very soon from the sounds of it. I would just keep bd'ing regardless of the opks because you know you can miss the surge if you only use one a day. Hope you can catch it the first time around!

Rachel I'm happy you are looking forward to O'ing and I hope that this is your cycle!

I have a long weekend ahead of me. Very very busy. My bump seems small today but I think it is because I need to drink more fluids. It's going to be hot today anyway, mid 90's:wacko:. I am going grocery shopping today and then parties tomorrow and prob Sunday. Maybe it'll keep my mind off of not feeling baby yet? I doubt it though because everyone will probably be asking if I feel it. Anyway 3 weeks until my ultrasound and I hope everything is going well in there.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Lovetoteach I think you will O very soon from the sounds of it. I would just keep bd'ing regardless of the opks because you know you can miss the surge if you only use one a day. Hope you can catch it the first time around!

Rachel I'm happy you are looking forward to O'ing and I hope that this is your cycle!

I have a long weekend ahead of me. Very very busy. My bump seems small today but I think it is because I need to drink more fluids. It's going to be hot today anyway, mid 90's:wacko:. I am going grocery shopping today and then parties tomorrow and prob Sunday. Maybe it'll keep my mind off of not feeling baby yet? I doubt it though because everyone will probably be asking if I feel it. Anyway 3 weeks until my ultrasound and I hope everything is going well in there.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I must have missed the surge... unless my body is waiting til the last possible second and I am Oing tomorrow, which would be CD19! I wouldn't put it past my evil little ovaries :( I got a No- today on the digital OPK, but the line was darker then normal, so I don't know if that is the start of a surge, the end of a missed surge, or nothing at all. I am just planning on BDing every other day until my temp jumps for three days. I would like to BD on the every day for a few days once I get the positive, but I guess I might miss getting a positive OPK.

I'm pretty sure everything is okay in there with your little onion, just getting bigger and bigger and moving up the fruit and veggie scale :) Soon we will all know if you are team pink or blue.

lovetoteach that sounds like a good sign to me, that + opk has to be right around the corner! I will hopefully be o'ing within 2 weeks so hopefully we will both get pregnant and only be 2 weeks apart in due dates :)

I am starting my first dose of clomid round 3 today which is CD 3. GL to me, let's hope 3rd times a charm!

Fingers crossed that we will be two weeks apart, but I can't help but think that I might not O this cycle. I am nervous that it's taking so long. I am temping at the exact time each morning and getting plenty of sleep, so I know my temps are legit.

Don't loose faith, I have seen a lot of people o as late as cd 25. If it doesn't happen by then your dr. can always call you in another provera script and then you can try 100mg, some drs don't even bother with 50 mg because they see people respond better to 100 mg.

Anyway I think with the ample amounts of cm you are seeing that you will o within a couple days. Def keep BD'ing every other day and don't rely on the opks. Mine never really looked + before I o'ed and I tested every day at 2 pm.

Lovetoteach I'm sure you will O. Sometimes you need to take more than one opk in a day to catch it and if you don't want to waste them then I'd just bd every other day regardless. Your chances alone by bding every other day are great. Ovulation is probably just around the corner. Relax and enjoy and I hope you catch it.

Sooooo sleepy. I could not sleep last night at all, I probably slept 3 hours maybe? My nerves were completely on edge. Just too much going on and so anxious about everything. Too bad I can't stay at home and sleep all day. Will be out until all hours of the night probably and the family party and then we have to go the long way home because of construction near my house. So frustrating because I found out yesterday the construction may take months! It wakes us up very early in the morning and makes every trip to see our families 3 times longer! So many things to be frustrated about. And of course still worrying about baby. Hope to feel better soon and sleep well tonight.

Hope you are all doing well!

Sooooo sleepy. I could not sleep last night at all, I probably slept 3 hours maybe? My nerves were completely on edge. Just too much going on and so anxious about everything. Too bad I can't stay at home and sleep all day. Will be out until all hours of the night probably and the family party and then we have to go the long way home because of construction near my house. So frustrating because I found out yesterday the construction may take months! It wakes us up very early in the morning and makes every trip to see our families 3 times longer! So many things to be frustrated about. And of course still worrying about baby. Hope to feel better soon and sleep well tonight.

Hope you are all doing well!

I am sure you will get good sleep tonight exhausted sleep is always my deepest drool on the pillow kind of sleep lol.

Keeping my fingers crossed for my temp to keep jumping, because that would man I ovulated yesterday.

So I think I ovulated friday and my chart agrees as long as my temp stays above my cover line of 97.15. My nipples were sore last night and are killing me this morning. Last time i actually ovulated they were painful for seven days starting the day after ovulation.

Chart looks good lovetoteach. I hope you O'd and I hope you catch that egg!

So I slept a little better last night. I woke up at around 330 and was up for at least an hour and a half. But then I finally did fall back asleep. I have been feeling a lot of movement very recently but I'm still not 100% sure it's baby. My bump is definately smaller again today which drives me crazy. I had a decent day at the party and tonight we're going to eat and see fireworks with my friends and my god daughter. Should be fun. 12 days until I see my OB and hopefully hear a healthy heartbeat. 20 days until my ultrasound to see if baby is a boy or girl. Hope everything is ok.

How is everyone else today?

lovetoteach- It does look like you o'ed Friday! :wohoo: If your temp is still up tomorrow 100% it happened. How exciting, I hope you caught the egg, can't wait to stalk your chart in the next couple weeks :) Any idea how long your LP is? Mine has been 14 days the past two clomid cycles but before clomid it was 12-13 days so clomid extended it an extra day or two but I spotted this past cycle for almost 3 days before. That is a little concerning so I am going to ask for a progesterone test this time. Are you getting your progesterone levels checked?

imsotired-Yay the countdown is on 20 more days :)

Not much to speak of here. I took my 3rd dose of clomid this morning so only two more days of pills. No headache so far this time, last time I had a bad headache for a couple days but I guess it can still come. I have had some hot flashes. We were out to dinner last night and DH was in pants and long sleeves and I was wearing a sun dress and all of the sudden I was sweating, he said he was not hot (he is always the one that is hot and I am always freezing) so that is how I knew I was flashing. But it is all worth it if it gets me to O early again :)

I am really looking forward to my RE appointment on July 12th, in the paperwork it said the first appt can be up to 2 hours long! I am happy they will actually spend time with me instead of being rushed in and out of my gynos office.

Thank God I am going on vacation for a week on July 3rd or else time would drag waiting for O and my upcoming appts, I am glad I have something to take my mind off of things!

lovetoteach- It does look like you o'ed Friday! :wohoo: If your temp is still up tomorrow 100% it happened. How exciting, I hope you caught the egg, can't wait to stalk your chart in the next couple weeks :) Any idea how long your LP is? Mine has been 14 days the past two clomid cycles but before clomid it was 12-13 days so clomid extended it an extra day or two but I spotted this past cycle for almost 3 days before. That is a little concerning so I am going to ask for a progesterone test this time. Are you getting your progesterone levels checked?

imsotired-Yay the countdown is on 20 more days :)

Not much to speak of here. I took my 3rd dose of clomid this morning so only two more days of pills. No headache so far this time, last time I had a bad headache for a couple days but I guess it can still come. I have had some hot flashes. We were out to dinner last night and DH was in pants and long sleeves and I was wearing a sun dress and all of the sudden I was sweating, he said he was not hot (he is always the one that is hot and I am always freezing) so that is how I knew I was flashing. But it is all worth it if it gets me to O early again :)

I am really looking forward to my RE appointment on July 12th, in the paperwork it said the first appt can be up to 2 hours long! I am happy they will actually spend time with me instead of being rushed in and out of my gynos office.

Thank God I am going on vacation for a week on July 3rd or else time would drag waiting for O and my upcoming appts, I am glad I have something to take my mind off of things!
Yeah I have to go to the doctors tomorrow for my cd 21 progesterone levels, but that would only be three days past ovulation... My last cycle my lp was 18 days before a real flow, so I have no clue how long it will be now.

18 days?! :shock: That's a long ass LP!!

I would ask them tomorrow if you can come in again in a few days and get another test because that won't be accurate 3 days post O.

I'm feeling not pregnant again today. I felt a lot of movement on Saturday but nothing yesterday. It's really upsetting and it makes me really anxious. Hoping the time flies to my appts on the 12th and the 20th so I could get a little reassurance. I'm going crazy. On the plus side I did sleep decent last night except that I kept waking up and scratching my stupid bug bites. So annoying and itchy.

Lovetoteach I see you definately O'd prob Friday or Saturday. Did you not get a pos opk then? Did you only take one each day in the afternoon? I hope you catch the egg though. GL!

Rachel I hope the clomid does it's thing and you O nice and early and catch the egg!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats on O'ing lovetoteach how exciting that this is the first time in months you actually have a good chance!! I will be out of town for a week, I leave tomorrow but I will try to pop on from time to time on my phone and stalk your chart :)

imsotired-I am sure the baby is doing just fine in there but I understand it will be so much more reassuring at your scan/appts...I hope the time flys for you :)

I am about to take my 4th dose of clomid so just one more tomorrow and then I wait for O. I noticed a lot of ewcm today, I am so paranoid from that time I o'ed early that it will happen again. I really hope it doesnt :( O'ing this early is not good as the lining doesn't have a chance to thicken so chances of getting pregnant o'ing that early are low. I hope the ewcm is just a fluke or a surge of estrogen because my body is starting to get things going!

Yes, I am very excited to have finally ovulated, but I'm still nervous about the possible long journy we might have ahead of us. Keeping my fingers crossed that the first month is a charm, but I know it might take a few months and that is scary because DH already is bordering the thought that it is never going to happen, which I KNOW isn't true. Hopefully my temps stay up, it would not be fun to get teased again, but I don't see how I could get sore nipples without having ovulated...

Rachel, hopefully the cm is just a fluke, sometimes I have random cm through out my cycles, even when my cycles are nonexistant.

imsotired, I know it's driving you crazy not to feel pregnant, but I bet the random things you keep feeling is actually the baby. Can't wait!

Rachel I really don't think you'll O early again. You know that you just O'd in your last cycle and with the progesterone taking over no more eggs could have been produced because the estrogen was low and I doubt that you've already produced a new egg in 5 days or so. The reason you O'd early last time was probably because you took provera to start the new cycle so the progesteron never took over and the egg continued to develop. The ewcm is probably just hormonal or due to AF. You can produce it without actually O'ing. I wouldn't worry. Just keep up with your bd'ing and keep an eye on it. I'm sure you'll O around the time you did last month. Hopefully a bit earlier. And I'm hoping that this is the cycle for you.

Lovetoteach I'm sure you had to have O'd because 98 degrees is high! I hope you can get your DH to have a little more faith. I know he's probably just protecting himself from the disappointment of not catching the egg but he's got to think of the way it effects you. My DH was always the positive one and I probably would have gone crazy if he also thought it would never happen. I do hope you catch the egg this time though and you can stop the meds and show DH that you can do it, because you are right you definately can. You just had a problem getting your body to function and that isn't at all uncommon really. I wish you the best!

Thank you so much imsotired! You really did make me feel better and feel like it is a slim chance I will O again that early. I am going to try to BD every other or every 2 days until CD12 then I will try to BD daily. I am feeling hopeful for this cycle but at least I know if it fails I hae my RE appt and hopefully they can help me get pregnant!

Thank you so much imsotired! You really did make me feel better and feel like it is a slim chance I will O again that early. I am going to try to BD every other or every 2 days until CD12 then I will try to BD daily. I am feeling hopeful for this cycle but at least I know if it fails I hae my RE appt and hopefully they can help me get pregnant!

:thumbup: Sounds like a plan and I hope it works for you! I know that you WILL get pregnant I just hope it's this cycle as opposed to another.

As for me I just sneezed while typing this post and I felt a little wiggle to the left and a bit lower than my belly button. Thinking it was baby...:shrug: **Hoping it was baby rather.

So I called my doctor and his assistant/nurse told me that the day 21 progesterone blood test is just to see that I ovulated period, so I went anyways even though I only ovulated three days ago. I guess he just wants to know that I ovulated and it isn't so much concerned with seeing if I need help with additional progesterone. Maybe if there is a next cycle we can wait until 7 days after ovulation and see what my levels are.

So I called my doctor and his assistant/nurse told me that the day 21 progesterone blood test is just to see that I ovulated period, so I went anyways even though I only ovulated three days ago. I guess he just wants to know that I ovulated and it isn't so much concerned with seeing if I need help with additional progesterone. Maybe if there is a next cycle we can wait until 7 days after ovulation and see what my levels are.

At your next appt you should certainly sit down and tell them that you would like your progesterone monitored to make sure your chances are good as you are taking clomid. I don't know much about it but I think that as long as you have ovulated and you have a decent length LP I wouldn't think there was anything wrong with your levels. Just because you had a difficult time ovulating on your own doesn't mean that there will be other issues when you do, i.e. uterine lining, progesterone levels etc. I think you will be just fine but it couldn't hurt to tell your doctor all the things you are thinking of. I can't wait to see if you get that bfp this cycle...I hope you do. Fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->