Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

imsotired- :hugs: Let it out that's what we are here for! You have a right to be hormonal while pregnant :)

Maybe the dog can sense something is different, I believe animals can def tell something is up and maybe that is why your dog is acting up.

I think she knows and is hating me for it as stupid as that sounds. She is really carrying on for NO reason lately and more so for me than for DH. Anyway it's now 95 degrees...EWWW. And my headache is absoluetly terrible so I've taken a tylenol which always makes me feel guilty cause I know baby gets it too. Oh and I have yet to think about dinner.....Oh well

imsotired- :hugs: Let it out that's what we are here for! You have a right to be hormonal while pregnant :)

Maybe the dog can sense something is different, I believe animals can def tell something is up and maybe that is why your dog is acting up.

I have heard that dogs attitudes sometimes change when their owner is pregnant. I have two dogs that are VERY close to me, so I hope their reaction isn't to act out but rather to stick to me like glue or something. I just hope they don't get over protective and snap at other people that get near me. Oh yeah and last day of clomid, first day of BDathon! Tomorrow I am starting my digi ovulation test even though it's only CD10 tomorrow because I was forced to buy the 20 pack so I have plenty.

Hi guys, I'm sort of new, definitely new to this thread (might've posted a couple times before).

I got diagnosed with PCOS today based off blood results and not getting pregnant after trying for a long time at age 28. Kinda surprised she didn't do a scan or care about my testosterone levels, but anyway. I was on Yaz for 5 years before I quit to try to have a baby. Has anyone else gotten a PCOS diagnosis AFTER being on BCP for years but NOT had any PCOS symptoms prior to BC use?

Because I'm seriously thinking Yaz caused the PCOS, if I do actually have it. I really think I should've been scanned but whatever. If I have PCOS, I didn't have it before Yaz, because I was regular (30 day cycles), non-insulin resistant, and my hormone profile was normal (I had them checked once in college after a miscarriage, there were no cysts on my ovaries at that time either and I hadn't been on BC before).

Just wondering. Sorry, I'm kinda down. Got prescribed Provera to start a real period and waiting on my OBGYN to call in Clomid once the blood test shows I'm not pregnant (which I'm not, since the OBGYN said I wasn't ovulating).

:dust:

Yeah I wish the dog would be more protective but it seems she has went the other way and become jealous or something. She's not agressive at all and never has been but she suddenly isn't walking nicely on her leash and isn't listening when I tell her something. She seems to ignore me? I don't know. Anyway Sohappy to hear you are done with the clomid and starting your opks! I really hope you catch the egg this time! How nice would it be if you didn't have to take anymore clomid or anything for a while! And also to finally have a little bean growing. So excited for you! Enjoy your bd'ing!

Silmarien hi. I was also on YAZ but only for about 2 years I think. I was on so many other meds I can't remember when I went on it exactly. I've never heard of BCP causing the PCOS but I think it's surely possible because BCP caused all sorts of terrible side effects on me as well. Although I cannot believe they diagnosed you with PCOS without a scan or checking your hormone levels? Has the pill caused you to gain any weight at all? I know I gained about 30 lbs on it and I know that weight gain causes or is a symptom of PCOS. But to be honest in your sig it says that you only went off bcp in March. I did have my withdrawl bleed and what seemed like a normal period 29 days later but then it began to go haywire and I have really long cycles and I'm not sure if I was ovulating as I wasn't tracking. I went 9 months with really crazy cycles before I got regulated. I hope that you can get this all sorted out and start ovulating again as I know how difficult it is. Good luck to you!

Holy Sh*t it's nearly 90 degrees already! I guess I'll have to take the dog down to the creek again. I only hope she listens this time and it's a complete pain. I still have somuch to do around the house too....I was going to do it yesterday but after fighting with the dog and being out in the heat I had an awful headache all day. Maybe I shoud try and get a few things done before I go out with her. My poor fishies are swimming in dirty water. I have to at least get that done today. I'm having a day that I don't really feel pregnant. Come on baby and start kicking so I know you are ok!!!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Everything is ok here. Still not really noticing any symptoms. I am pretty bloated today but that happens to me from time to time and I consumed a lot of salty stuff for dinner so that could be why too. I am not getting the feeling I am pregnant because it feels like any other normal cycle. Nothing I can do but wait...

Everything is ok here. Still not really noticing any symptoms. I am pretty bloated today but that happens to me from time to time and I consumed a lot of salty stuff for dinner so that could be why too. I am not getting the feeling I am pregnant because it feels like any other normal cycle. Nothing I can do but wait...

Well you are either 8 or 9 dpo it looks like! Your temps look good. I know it doesn't feel like anything but I hope it is anyway! I had no premonition at all until I had that weird dream and even then I was in dis belief. I hope it's your turn but even if it isn't I'm keeping my fx'd that it happens soon!!!

Hi may i join?
I took bcp for just over 5 years and i had my first real period 33days after my last withdrawl bleed. I have enlarged ovaries with cysts.
Im waiting for my period now and im cd32. I have ewcm and cramps so maybe im late ovulating? Who knows! My hpt gave me a bfn today so im waiting for af to come so we start afresh!

Xxx

Temps are still up though, and you still have a chance until the evil witch shows up.

So fair warning that this is TMI, but I saw what can only be discribed as a wad of very stretchy cm today. I have no idea what that's about because today is only 10dpo and I am pretty sure that most people's cm dries up while on clomid. My body continues to confuse me more everyday. Good thing I have plenty of ovulation sticks. Day one of ovulation testing in a few hours!

Hi may i join?
I took bcp for just over 5 years and i had my first real period 33days after my last withdrawl bleed. I have enlarged ovaries with cysts.
Im waiting for my period now and im cd32. I have ewcm and cramps so maybe im late ovulating? Who knows! My hpt gave me a bfn today so im waiting for af to come so we start afresh!

Xxx

Well I see on your sig that you have a doctors appointment in a week, sometimes there are questions only a doctor and tests can figure out the answers to. I have found out any little thing can throw off your cycles, so hopefully your doctor can find out what is going on so he or she can help. We know all to well about wacky cycles, and several of us had to eventually seek medical help and are now on our way to straightining our cycles out and hopefully adding a few more bfps to this post BCP thread. Good luck!

Hi may i join?

Xxx

Well I see on your sig that you have a doctors appointment in a week, sometimes there are questions only a doctor and tests can figure out the answers to. I have found out any little thing can throw off your cycles, so hopefully your doctor can find out what is going on so he or she can help. We know all to well about wacky cycles, and several of us had to eventually seek medical help and are now on our way to straightining our cycles out and hopefully adding a few more bfps to this post BCP thread. Good luck!

I have a list of questions to ask my doctor.
I did have a hormone blood test and that came back normal. Maybe bcp messed me up a little. its a waiting game i guess.......

I was convinced before O day was cd 17 but now I am wondering if it was maybe cd 18. FF normally leaves the setting on advanced and I had changed it to Fertility Awareness and based on that setting it had my O date at cd 17 but when I just put it back to the normal advanced setting it says I o'ed on CD 18. What do you girls think? My opk was clearly neg on CD 16, on CD 17 it looked close to pos and on CD 18 it looked like it was pos to me...

I was pretty upset about my temp drop today since this usually happens to me around 10 or 11 dpo since AF normally shows around 13 dpo. But if I am only 9 dpo today I am not as worried about it. Still no symptoms just a REALLY bloated stomach but that is not completely abnormal for that to happen to me from time to time. I am still not sleeping right, I need to fix this sleep issue asap and I don't know how :( I go back and forth with feeling like I am out and feeling hopeful. I just want this so bad and don't want anymore disappointment. :(

I hope you girls are doing well today!

Hi Rachel. I think that cd 18 is more likely of a date because that is when you got your last pos opk. If not even the day after. I wouldn't be concerned. You still have a great chance. As for the temp drop, my temp was all over the place the month we concieved and then I think after implantation it went high and stayed high. So it's not really an indicating sign. I've still got my fx'd for you and I hope this is your month. And even if it isn't it'll come very soon. You will definately be a 2013 mommy. Hang in there.

Anyhow I was scared this morning because I woke up and my ear hurt but it must have just been because I slept on it all night because it's ok now. About a year ago I had a terrible outer ear infection that was absolutely awful. The thing is I am allergic to penecillin so I cannot take it and the antibiotic I usually take is not safe in pregnancy:nope:. So hopefully everythingis ok. Also I may have a cavity but I hate the dentist so much I think I'll try to wait until baby is here so I'm not too stressed. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a route canal situation while I'm waiting. :wacko:

Anyway I did get some stuff done around the house yesterday and I'll need to do a few more things today but not much. It's a relief. Also, my grandfather is doing much better and will hopefully be out of therapy within a week maybe? That's what I hope for anyway. I'm feeling much better about the whole thing though. I just can't wait to see babyy again and that is my big worry at the time. 28 days until next/gender scan!

Anyhow, sorry so long. I hope you are all doing well!

Yay less than a month until your gender scan :wohoo:

Ear infections are so painful I really hope you don't have one :( I am with you on hating the dentist, I would rather go to the gyno 10 times a year than the dentist once, I HATE having my teeth cleaned or worked on with a passion, it freaks me out.

Glad to hear your grandfather is still progressing well :)

I was convinced before O day was cd 17 but now I am wondering if it was maybe cd 18. FF normally leaves the setting on advanced and I had changed it to Fertility Awareness and based on that setting it had my O date at cd 17 but when I just put it back to the normal advanced setting it says I o'ed on CD 18. What do you girls think? My opk was clearly neg on CD 16, on CD 17 it looked close to pos and on CD 18 it looked like it was pos to me...

I was pretty upset about my temp drop today since this usually happens to me around 10 or 11 dpo since AF normally shows around 13 dpo. But if I am only 9 dpo today I am not as worried about it. Still no symptoms just a REALLY bloated stomach but that is not completely abnormal for that to happen to me from time to time. I am still not sleeping right, I need to fix this sleep issue asap and I don't know how :( I go back and forth with feeling like I am out and feeling hopeful. I just want this so bad and don't want anymore disappointment. :(

I hope you girls are doing well today!

I thought that last OPK was slightly darker and therefore I vote for CD 18 as well.

OPK told me no yesterday, I got the first response digital ones because apparently the Clear Blue digital ones are very popular around here as they were sold out in Walmart and the local drug store. Guess I have to wait until after work to test again, which will be at 9, but there is nothing I can do about that, it's way too early to test right now and I can't sit in the bathroom stall at work for that long without people thinking I am having issues lol. Starting to think that CD14 would probably be too early for me to O, but I will keep the every other day schedule until the OPK says yes and then try to do it every day if possible once it says yes. I bet I will probably be more toward the middle of that ovulation range or even the latter part, CD 16-19, but who knows, we shall see :)

Hi girls. I hope I feel better today. Yesterday afternoon/evening I just felt bloated and tired. Uncomfortable! So far this morning I just have a touch of indigestion. I woke up in the middle of the night uncomfortable and hungry. I hope that stops. ANyway I've gotta see if I can't get dh to help me with stuff around the house today.

HOpe you are all doing well!

I feel bleh today too. For some reason I feel like I need to eat something, but thinking about almost any type of food makes me want to throw it back up. I haven't really been hugry for anything the past few days except salad, grilled chicken, and a few little portions of something sweet here and there. OPK is still saying negative, but it's still to early for it to say anything besides no anyways, testing everyday just in case. DH is at the lake for his sister's birthday so I am BORED, but I work 11am-8pm today, so at least I have that distraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->