Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Routing for you lovetoteach!
Rachel hope you aredoing well!

I am feeling fine. No real symptoms. Thirsty the past few days. Occasional pop in my belly hoping it's baby moving around. Just hoping for the best. 2 weeks until my ultrasound hoping they find everything is fine and find out baby's gender. Also going to see my OB next thurs. Fx'd for good news all around! Looking for a good book to read to keep my mind off of everything.I read one yesterday, very good. Also looking for something to do tomorrow as DH is painting and I don't want to be here to smell the fumes.

I am feeling fine. No real symptoms. Thirsty the past few days. Occasional pop in my belly hoping it's baby moving around. Just hoping for the best. 2 weeks until my ultrasound hoping they find everything is fine and find out baby's gender. Also going to see my OB next thurs. Fx'd for good news all around! Looking for a good book to read to keep my mind off of everything.I read one yesterday, very good. Also looking for something to do tomorrow as DH is painting and I don't want to be here to smell the fumes.

Sounds good, I bet that little pop you feel is the baby wiggling around. Do you have a feeling it's a boy or girl? I always wanted a girl because of all the cute clothes and decor, but I have a huge feeling that my first will be a boy.

Sounds good, I bet that little pop you feel is the baby wiggling around. Do you have a feeling it's a boy or girl? I always wanted a girl because of all the cute clothes and decor, but I have a huge feeling that my first will be a boy.

I felt for a long time that baby was a boy. About the past month and a half or so I have been having my doubts and thinking just maybe it's a girl. But I'm not having a strong feeling in either direction right now. I would love to have a little girl as we don't have any in the family but I think I have better odds of a boy. Either way I'll be happy. Just want baby to be healthy, no complications.

So I have no clue what dpo I REALLY am, thinking 7dpo not 6dpo, but I have been having dizzy spells today and was gagging at the toliet twice with nothing coming up. The dizziness started as soon as I woke up and got worse when blow drying my hair over exhausted and over heated me. I called in sick and tried to lay down and watch tv, almost threw up again and then dragged myself to bed to sleep it off. Not sure if this means I am pregnant, or it's just a nasty side effect of hormomes or medication. I posted it on the july testers bored and one lady said she felt like this a few days before hee bfp, so for now I choose to believe it is all worth it for my bfp. How are yall? Please excuse my phone typing skills today, I have been saying weird things since i'm not all here today.

Yay lovetoteach. Sounds like symptoms! If they aren't it's definately a rush of hormones. Which is also a good thing, just obviously not as good as a bfp. I hope that you get one! Would be so exciting. I suggest testing 12 or 14 dpo.The closer to AF more accurate it'll be. Take a guess at where you really are, 6,7,8dpo.I really hope this is it for you.

Rachel I hope you're doing well.

Yesterday I THINK I felt a lot of movement again. This morning a feel a little something here and there but nothingcrazy. Also my bump must be spreading up my abdomen because it seems a bit smaller. I thought yesterday I might have a UTI but I'm not sure. I go to the doctor on thurs and being that I'm not it pain I'll make sure I mention it then but I think I'm ok. I walked a lot yesterday so my back is a bit sore. I went to an outlet shopping with my parents though I didn't buy much I had to get out of the house. DH was painting and I didn't want to be around the fumes.Now today we have to put the house back together:dohh:. I had forgotten what it's like to paint and then hafta clean up the mess! Anyway I'm trying my best to keep my nerves in check but still just hoping and praying that baby is A-ok.

Yay lovetoteach. Sounds like symptoms! If they aren't it's definately a rush of hormones. Which is also a good thing, just obviously not as good as a bfp. I hope that you get one! Would be so exciting. I suggest testing 12 or 14 dpo.The closer to AF more accurate it'll be. Take a guess at where you really are, 6,7,8dpo.I really hope this is it for you.

Rachel I hope you're doing well.

Yesterday I THINK I felt a lot of movement again. This morning a feel a little something here and there but nothingcrazy. Also my bump must be spreading up my abdomen because it seems a bit smaller. I thought yesterday I might have a UTI but I'm not sure. I go to the doctor on thurs and being that I'm not it pain I'll make sure I mention it then but I think I'm ok. I walked a lot yesterday so my back is a bit sore. I went to an outlet shopping with my parents though I didn't buy much I had to get out of the house. DH was painting and I didn't want to be around the fumes.Now today we have to put the house back together:dohh:. I had forgotten what it's like to paint and then hafta clean up the mess! Anyway I'm trying my best to keep my nerves in check but still just hoping and praying that baby is A-ok.

Sounds like what I call the beginning of alien in the belly lol. I was watching youtube videos of babies kicking and rolling around from inside their mother's bellies. That is going to be the strangest and most amazing experience, but I know my DH will be messing with my belly all the time so he can see/feel it. Do people touch your belly all the time? I hate non relatives touching me and am dreading that part od pregnancy.

Rachel, you doing okay??

Hi I am fine I have been on vacation so haven't had access to a computer and I hate typing on my phone. I get back tomorrow so I will catch up then. I hope u r both doing well. :)

Hope you're having a great vacation Rachel! Sometimes I wish DH and I would go somewhere but we're really just homebodies. That time is coming up quickly this month! I hope you catch the egg this time, I'll cross everything for you!

Lovetoteach I hope you get that BFP this cycle. I'm so excited for you.

Baby isn't moving too much today hopefully just whatever position he or she is in. I think my uterus is moving up as I'm getting less stretching and a bit smaller of a bump. Just keep hoping everything is ok. I see the Ob on Thurs and 11 days until gender/anamoly scan. FX'd all is well!!! I have another busy week ahead of me, including continuing the clean up from the painting, and friends coming to visit. Got to stay busy and clean up! On a weird not I began my Christmas shopping today....Early I know, but I doubt I'll want to be in a crowded mall with a huge stomach this year. So everyone is getting simple gifts and I'm buying them early. I bought DH 3 shirts so he is finished. I'm sure he will agree that we shouldn't go too overboard with baby on the way. I also made my first baby purchase today... a yellow onsie that says future guitar player (from the same online store I got Dh's shirts Dh plays the guitar). I'm a bit nervous but I hope everything is well and baby will get to sport that shirt next year.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey girls I am back from vacation. It was amazing to just get away, relax, and not think about TTC as much for once. I had some ewcm today and we have been BD'ing most days so I will be covered as long as O happens by Friday. I have my scan tomorrow afternoon and my first RE appt on Thursday, so a lot going on this week. I always get a little nervous before my scans that they won't see anything, I really hope there is a nice big follie ready to go!

imsotired-I can't believe how quickly your gender scan is coming up...it will be so fun to find out what your having :happydance:

lovetoteach-I hope everything is going well with you...anymore symptoms?

Hey girls I am back from vacation. It was amazing to just get away, relax, and not think about TTC as much for once. I had some ewcm today and we have been BD'ing most days so I will be covered as long as O happens by Friday. I have my scan tomorrow afternoon and my first RE appt on Thursday, so a lot going on this week. I always get a little nervous before my scans that they won't see anything, I really hope there is a nice big follie ready to go!

imsotired-I can't believe how quickly your gender scan is coming up...it will be so fun to find out what your having :happydance:

lovetoteach-I hope everything is going well with you...anymore symptoms?

I have been having cramps/pressure and feeling like I need to pee a lot, but I am trying to drink plenty of water so I don't get dizzy again. My nipples are itchy too, but it hurts when I scratch them, so I have to scratch around them. DH is dying to know if it's going to be a bfp or bfn. I had a temp dip today, which IF I am pregnant could be implantation, so for sure I can't test for a few more days. I am trying to make it until friday or monday, since I will be visiting family this weekend.

Also I got a call from the doctor and they said my progesterone blood test came back elevated, which means for sure I ovulated. I told DH and he said, "I just want to know if you are pregnant!" So much for celebrating the miracle of actually ovulating!

Lovetoteach your chart looks amazing. Look how high todays temp is! That's a great sign along with all of your symptoms. My first symptom was my breasts were very tender and painful especially around the nipple. Taking off my bra was awful and the first time I realized that they were that sore was 10dpo. I really hope this is it for you!

Rachel I hope you O soon and catch the egg! So exciting! I think you will! Best of luck!

I have been very tired the past few days, but I have also been very busy so that explains it I suppose. Last night I did wake up to pee but it was early. I've been peeing less at night and more during the day I think. Which I guess is probably because my uterus is growing and giving baby more room so it isn't on my bladder. Overall I'm feeling pretty good. I think I feel baby a few times a day. Some days more than others. I hope everything is ok and baby is growing well. 2 days until OB appt and 10 days until ultrasound. 9 days to 20 weeks, halfway.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

lovetoteach-I agree with imsotired your chart looks great and your symptoms sound promising, I hope this is it for you :)

imsotired-hopefully having a discussion with you OB on Thursday will make you feel better about everything :)

I have my scan in a few hours, I hope it goes well! I am kind of wondering if it is even possible I o'ed last night because I was cramping and had lots of ewcm :shrug:

lovetoteach-I agree with imsotired your chart looks great and your symptoms sound promising, I hope this is it for you :)

imsotired-hopefully having a discussion with you OB on Thursday will make you feel better about everything :)

I have my scan in a few hours, I hope it goes well! I am kind of wondering if it is even possible I o'ed last night because I was cramping and had lots of ewcm :shrug:

That would be exciting if you did Rachel. And what a great chance you'd have! Would they see that you have O'd then or just see nothing? Would they have to check progesterone to know for sure if you have? Is it possible to O this early on clomid? lol Sorry so many questions, I'm just not 100%sure how clomid works. I just hope this is it for you! I'm getting an increasingly good feeling about your chances!

I hope the doctor will put me at ease. The place that did the test sent me a little paper about what the analyte means and what it could mean for my pregnancy. it made me feel a little better because I found out my AFP is only .03 over the cut off so it's probably nothing. I hope it's fine anyway.

You typically O 5-9 days after your last pill. I took clomid cd 3-7 this time so no it would not be early if I did O on cd 13. The dr. told me if I recently o'ed they would not see the follie anymore but they can usually see liquid or something from where the follie bursts. I am going to ask for a 7 dpo prog test either way this time because I never had it tested before. I might even just have the RE do the prog test since I have my first appt on Thursday.

Awesome. I hope they find out you O'd. In 2 weeks you could be well on your way to being a mommy and I hope you are. I'm sending tons of dust! :dust:

Hey I have an appt with OB on Thurs when you have your RE appt. Hoping he says everything looks good and that I shouldn't worry about baby. Then of course I'll be a nervous wreck before the ultrasound because that's just how I am. I hope they tell me that baby is healthy and growing though and they I'll know for sure if it's a boy or a girl. Hoping you get good results at your appt as well!

It's getting pretty big. Wearing my maternity shorts....ugg. lol

Yay another bump picture! So cute :)

Rachel, that would be awesome if you o'd already. The doctor/nurse did my progesterone test on cd 21, which for me only ended up being one to three days after I ovulated and they still found elevated levels of progesterone even though it was so early.

My nipples hurt soo bad when I take my bra off, thank God for padded bras though because I can't feel the pain during the day at all I was so excited to see my really high temp this morning. I keep taking that cd 19 ewcm off and putting it back on my chart, it makes 2 days different, don't know for sure, but I should know more when I get af or a bfp.

Yay another bump picture! So cute :)

Rachel, that would be awesome if you o'd already. The doctor/nurse did my progesterone test on cd 21, which for me only ended up being one to three days after I ovulated and they still found elevated levels of progesterone even though it was so early.

My nipples hurt soo bad when I take my bra off, thank God for padded bras though because I can't feel the pain during the day at all I was so excited to see my really high temp this morning. I keep taking that cd 19 ewcm off and putting it back on my chart, it makes 2 days different, don't know for sure, but I should know more when I get af or a bfp.

Hmmm....I still think you O'd on cd19 but regardless of which day you actually did your chances look good. Your symptoms are amazing....I hope that it is pregnancy and not just a rush of hormones. I am very happy for you having ovulated and I hope that your body, and his swimmers, took advantage of it. I know it's early and you probably don't want to get your hopes up but...when are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->