• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

FOr vitex I go by the instructions on the bottle. I take the capsules 3x a day.

So my yearly ob/gyn appt is in february! Lets hope I'm pregnant when I go!!!:flower:

So my yearly ob/gyn appt is in february! Lets hope I'm pregnant when I go!!!:flower:

That would be awesome :) I think 2012 is my year for things to start looking up, we finally got approved for a home loan. Hope there is a new house AND a new baby by the end of 2012.

Congrats! We bought our first new home last year! It's such a great feeling and I love my little house! I'm a bit worried it may be a bit too small. But I can't help but be in love with it. I hope you have good luck finding a new house and 2012 will be our year!

Well CD14 falls on the first for me, that would be a good O date for me haha, nothing like some New Years fun! I don't know if I O on time or not, just started tracking, but that would be nice timing. All the apps say the 28th through the 3rd. Hurry up and get delivered OPKs!

Good luck!! I plan on using those too - don't want to miss it again!

Hope you all had a great holiday! Whats new with everyone here?

I hope you had a great holiday as well!

CD 49 and 9 DPO here but I have zero symptoms and just have a feeling once again I am not pregnant. I will test in a few days to make sure I am not before I go out drinking for new years!

How are you?

Nothing much, started using OPKs on monday, which was CD8, I know that is maybe a little early, but I used to have two periods a month before BCP, so now after I stopped BCP I am thinking that I might be having shorter cycles, although I am hoping Viex lengthens it. Just going to test with OPKs for a long stretch so I can see exactly what is going on. Found my CD8 and CD9 Opks to be dark for that early, but maybe I just have a lot of LH in my system at all times? How do I insert a picture in the quick reply area? I know how to insert it when I start a thread, but that option is not there on the quick reply...

I'm doing fine cd8 here. Af is basically fin. I have started temping and will begin using opks next week on cd14. I'm hoping that this cycle is much shorter of course and that my hormones can now straighten themselves out.
I'm determined to find my o day and bd like crazy! I'm going to make a baby!

Rachel- you never can tell. wait another week and test again! Good luck!

Lovetoteach-I do know that the surge line has to be darker than the test line to be a positive. So maybe you are going to ov shortly but haven't yet? I don't know how to put pics in, sorry.

I'm doing fine cd8 here. Af is basically fin. I have started temping and will begin using opks next week on cd14. I'm hoping that this cycle is much shorter of course and that my hormones can now straighten themselves out.
I'm determined to find my o day and bd like crazy! I'm going to make a baby!

Rachel- you never can tell. wait another week and test again! Good luck!

Lovetoteach-I do know that the surge line has to be darker than the test line to be a positive. So maybe you are going to ov shortly but haven't yet? I don't know how to put pics in, sorry.

I thought it has to be at least as dark as the test line at least to be a positive. I am testing again today around 2pm here, it's only 11:20am right now. I BD on monday, going to see how dark the test is today. I am "suppose to" O around the 1st, but looking at how dark the OPKs are I am not sure what to think... I just have to keep testing and see. I am temping, but I missed 5 days of temping due to traveling and being out of town two weekends in a row for Christmas visits. Today I finally got back on track with taking my temperature. We will see if I can manage to stay on track with it while being at my mother in laws lake house for New Years. Still trying to figure out how I am going to pee in a cup in the middle of the afternoon to do and OPK while at my mother in laws this weekend. We don't plan on telling anyone anything until we have a very positive pregnancy test, and even then just a few close family memebers (and of course everyone on here :) )

lovetoteach- just keep bding if your opks are that dark. Maybe you're ov early. We aren't telling anyone we are trying either and I'm not telling anyone until I'm 100% sure I'm pregnant and at least 8 weeks along(if I can wait that long, but that's the plan). I'll tell the ppl here of course also. I hope you manage to take care of your business with the inlaws around. I know it must be difficult. I'm sooo happy we live close to our families so I don't have to put myself in that situation. Good Luck!

Im due to Ov on sat, when will my OPK;s start showing a line??????

For them to be a strong line on sat surely they would start to be faint now or am i worrying too early lol

Im due to Ov on sat, when will my OPK;s start showing a line??????

For them to be a strong line on sat surely they would start to be faint now or am i worrying too early lol

haha I don't know, I have the opposite problem that you are having, I think my lines are just dark really early, most people I have seen don't get darker lines until a lot later and some people don't even ovulate until CD18 or so. 14 is just AVERAGE, the more I research, the more I see a lot of people ovulate around different times, and a lot of the tests I have seen from other ladies have very faint almost non existant lines around CD8-10 and don't get darker until days later. One thing I am starting to learn is that everyone is different, which is why I am trying to figure my own self out and stop compairing myself to other peoples cycles and tests. I am thinking that my dark ones mean I am going to ovulate soon and I am just an early ovulator. I am going to attempt to secretly BD tonight, but it's going to be hard to do it without him catching on because we just BD monday and don't normally BD every other day.

ive noticed tonight a small sharp pain on my right side (around the ovary area) so im hoping that means that my body is getting ready to Ov within a few days - each month i seemed to have ov around cd14-cd15

lets hope the OPK;s start showing a line of some sort tomorrow and then im ok for BD on friday- its the only time im going to see my OH until late next week

ive noticed tonight a small sharp pain on my right side (around the ovary area) so im hoping that means that my body is getting ready to Ov within a few days - each month i seemed to have ov around cd14-cd15

lets hope the OPK;s start showing a line of some sort tomorrow and then im ok for BD on friday- its the only time im going to see my OH until late next week

OPKs are kind of confusing here are mine from CD8 , CD9 (at 12pm) and then again CD9 (at 6pm) and today CD 10 (at 2pm).

Attachments

• CD10.jpg
    CD10.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
your last test on that pic is as dark as mine get - last month when I used OPK;s they were blank, then faint line, then a line like your No,4 test then the next day negative

i know i ov as my doc said i had a possily early mc earlier this month

your last test on that pic is as dark as mine get - last month when I used OPK;s they were blank, then faint line, then a line like your No,4 test then the next day negative

i know i ov as my doc said i had a possily early mc earlier this month

Hmm I don't know what to think, going to try to BD tonight if my DH isn't dead tired from work. We did BD on monday though, so maybe those little guys are still in there too. Maybe I should test again later tonight and see if it is any darker.

I don't know much about opks but I am starting to use them soon and I plan on bding when it gets dark until after they go negative just to be safe. As much bd as dh will let me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->